Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by naeblis495 View Post
    All of that is good and all but that is not what i asked .
    I told you, people have enhanced basic objects with magic since the begining of wow, you said thats i lie, i gave you examples.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

The catapults are propelled by plot and the wood is made out of plotinium.

Mehrunes is arguing like mad..... But the hord still lost twice.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I told you, people have enhanced basic objects with magic since the begining of wow, you said thats i lie, i gave you examples.
    I asked for catapults specifically .

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    its not so much a problem of being in the watter, it's more the healthy tree bit. I don't know if you have ever tried but burning Green (Recently cut) wood is hard to do. Normally a fire has to be very hot for healthy wood to burn (effectively boiling the water out from it). here we have a few catapults lunching a few firebombs at a well hydrated, magically enchanted, aspect blessed healthy tree, and the thing combusts like it was some dead wood that has been sitting in a desert for years
    Well hydrated, formerly enchanted now powerless aspect blessed tree hit by catapult balls weighing tons made of stuff that bullets worth of can burn a football field's worth of soldiers to death in moments.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    according to ur own definition, it is Sylvanas who betrayed the horde first

and the 'druids are out' means nothing in a world that has instant teleport everywhere officially, hearthstone is official lore item, not to mention mages can easily teleport everywhere, jaina froze the fires in stormwind in start of BFA, why not get a bunch of mages from Laggran and end it? U already have mages there and they opened portals
    So there both traitors woopdedo.

As for the Druids/mages hearth stones are not a common item even though they exist in lore tyranda had one given to her by anduin but that’s it.

The mages were also at there extreme limit from a days on end with little food sleep or water keeping portals open so people could get out. This isn’t like in game where you spend a few seconds casting and the portal sits there the mages has to constantly keep the portals open and we’re doing so for days they were in no condition to deal with the fire.

As for dalaran they had sent a request for help when the horde was first invading but I don’t think they ever say what the answer was it’s likely they told the alliance to duck off after thereamore and wouldn’t have known about the it self until tl late.

10+ Year Old Account
    damn you're right.

i'm not on your level yet .

- - - Updated - - -

Proof please . i would like any statement beside the one in "A good war" that mages and shamans used their MUHGIC to enhance and guide catapults projectiles far beyond their original capacities.
    Its amazin how obsessed you are that shamans put wind on rocks to make em fly further considerin what else exists in wow.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    This is what the alliance should be pushing for if bane and the rest of the traitors were really a bunch of hero’s like some want to push. In reality they are just a bunch of traitors who didn’t have the back bone to follow though on what they started but were also to cowardly to stand up for there supposed “morals”.

The horde looking out for there own and being absolutely brutal about it is fine with me but when they try and pretend that there Nobel souls standing up against evil it rings infinitely hollow as they back that supposed evil for the majority of its rule.
    Again, pushing for anything against a superior force is nothing short of suicidal. Does Baine deserve to get impaled? Yes. From both Horde and Alliance perspective. Is he and his ilk full of shit when they talk about being FOR AZEROTH? Sure. But Alliance is in no position to do anything about that because while Baine et all would probably roll over and make excuses for the Alliance, the rest of the Horde would suddenly lose their amnesia that made them momentarily forget why they stood with Sylvanas rather than Baine and would fuck the Alliance up. And Anduin doesn't want that. He wants a world where Alliance warmongers can fuck the Horde up whenever they want with no repercussions, but the same happening with a faction swap is a no no to him because he's a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    elves? threatening him? are you high? they barely can handle the warsong clan alone
    Except for the part where their counterpush after Varian and Worgen already left managed to roll back any gains the Horde made in the area. Despite the fact that the Horde actually kept the area reinforced. With more than Warsong Clan. And there's this thing called "a shoreline" that the Night Elven territory had, that would allow them to get reinforced by the rest of the Alliance. The more you know.

the primary reason for the war was resources and going ahead in the war, pandaria provide just that, if went to darnasus, the alliance would just get all pandaria and the horde would be fucked later.
    None of this even remotely addresses the fact that during 5.0 when both factions had mainly a small expedition on Pandaria he still did nothing to deal with the frontline in Ashenvale in that time.

you can call what you want, Garry was still better in any way shape of form
    This doesn't even resemble an actual counterargument.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    I'm really sick of the vindcaar being brought up when the damn thing was depowered after Legion.

Why is the vindicaar brought up when the Horde at this point has two major magic centered civilizations, both of which are more advanced in useage of magic than the alliance races, one of which even has hyper specialized teleportation with no risks that could be used in conjuction with say, the race of hyper intelligent explosives and weapons dealers whose alliance counterpart seems oddly incapable of making anything with anywhere NEAR the military merit.

Not to mention their widespread use of shamans who have been known to upend entire fortified structures should they have a feel for it.

Both sides have crazy shit and always have.
    We don't point it out here. It's all about "Alliance holds all the cards while the Horde has only bows and arrows".

according to ur own definition, it is Sylvanas who betrayed the horde first

and the 'druids are out' means nothing in a world that has instant teleport everywhere officially, hearthstone is official lore item, not to mention mages can easily teleport everywhere, jaina froze the fires in stormwind in start of BFA, why not get a bunch of mages from Laggran and end it? U already have mages there and they opened portals
    The Warchief is free to do whatever they please because of how the Horde is constructed. Sylvanas was literally incapable of betraying the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    And you still don't have anything resembling an actual retort. Which is why you have to resort to such courageous jabs. And please, the Alliance had to cede land after MoP because they explicitly did not win. And after this war the sides simply made a treaty because the Horde decided not to fight the Alliance after Sylvanas abandoned them. That doesn't constitute a victory either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    I asked for catapults specifically .
    infamous catapulmancers and siegeshapers off course

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Its amazin how obsessed you are that shamans put wind on rocks to make em fly further considerin what else exists in wow.
    if that's the case - why they won't ever do that again? Or never did that before? Why do we even bother with things like artifacts, powerful beings and such if bunch of random mages and/or shamans can just enhance siege weapons to infinity range and firepower? I'd buy that argument if they'd show us Thrall doing that, but random NPCs doing stuff offscreen as explanation? Nah man

Why did horde ever bothered with giant manabomb-nukes in stonetalon and theramore then? Just have some shamans enhance catapults and rocks and burn it to ashes, like a fucking giant magic-enhanced living tree, right?
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2020-02-01 at 05:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Why did horde ever bothered with giant manabomb-nukes in stonetalon and theramore then? Just have some shamans enhance catapults and rocks and burn it to ashes, like a fucking giant magic-enhanced living tree, right?
    The horde did use shamans at thereamore to try and burn it to the ground but it had magical defences/defenders that the mana bomb were able to bypass. The tree didn’t have the same thing and given how massive it is would likely need a crap ton more then thereamore had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    The Warchief is free to do whatever they please because of how the Horde is constructed. Sylvanas was literally incapable of betraying the Horde.
    the warchief is free to do whatever they please that serve the horde at least from their pov, Sylvanas never gave a f8ck about horde, so no she did betray him, she just didn't announce that until Varok scratched her face
    Even Garrosh did believe what he was doing was the right action, he was f8cked up in head but he did believe, so u can argue that he didn't technically betray the horde (he did, but u can defend him a little at least), Sylvanas from day 1 had zero plan for horde
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    So there both traitors woopdedo.

As for the Druids/mages hearth stones are not a common item even though they exist in lore tyranda had one given to her by anduin but that’s it.

The mages were also at there extreme limit from a days on end with little food sleep or water keeping portals open so people could get out. This isn’t like in game where you spend a few seconds casting and the portal sits there the mages has to constantly keep the portals open and we’re doing so for days they were in no condition to deal with the fire.
    this 'rare' item finds its way to weird ppl, but nvm that
    as for mages, they didn't need to keep those portals, in fact they didn't need to do even half that effort, they only need to open 1 portal to whatever alliance shove their mages, get them, freeze fire, done, they exhausted themselves because they did the retard action because story plot, and no if u read 'before the storm' mages in Christie Golden era open portals left and right to anywhere and at anytime, long are dead gone the days of Cycle of Hatred where just teleport was exhausting, before the storm was basically ppl teleporting anywhere the story needs them to be
    Last edited by sam86; 2020-02-01 at 09:19 PM.
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

???
    The Horde won.

Quote Originally Posted by eurojust View Post
    ???
    The Horde won.
    Yep.

- No reparations to the survivors of Teldrassil
    - No war reparations of any kind
    - No giving up conquered territories
    - No handing over the leaders for trial*
    - No punishment for any participants
    - No sanctions or anything to guarantee future behavior

Despite the writers making it painfully obvious the rebels were pitifully outnumbered and the majority of the Horde supported the Lich Queen. The Alliance made no demands or terms whatsoever, just a speech about how the Butcher of Ashenvale was a hero for being sad, then buggering off to wait for the next time the Horde feels mass murdery.

Yeah, the Horde won.

* Remember, the Hordies here think Anduin should have sent Genn naked in chains to Org for Stormheim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

7+ Year Old Account
    this 'rare' item finds its way to weird ppl, but nvm that
    as for mages, they didn't need to keep those portals, in fact they didn't need to do even half that effort, they only need to open 1 portal to whatever alliance shove their mages, get them, freeze fire, done, they exhausted themselves because they did the retard action because story plot, and no if u read 'before the storm' mages in Christie Golden era open portals left and right to anywhere and at anytime, long are dead gone the days of Cycle of Hatred where just teleport was exhausting, before the storm was basically ppl teleporting anywhere the story needs them to be
    The alliance mages were there for days keeping portals open for evacuation from the time the horde were in ashenvale they weren’t just teleporting from A to B they were trying to get a mass amount of people out with constant portals.

They did the smart thing given the info they had as no one thought they would burn the tree and by the time the tree was on fire the mages weren't in a state to deal with it.

The tree also went up incredibly fast according to both elegy an a good war so it’s not like they had time to go to dal organize hundreds of mages for a fire fighting crew and defend the whole absolutely massive tree which is far bigger then stormwind dal or thereamore.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Yep.

- No reparations to the survivors of Teldrassil
    - No war reparations of any kind
    - No giving up conquered territories
    - No handing over the leaders for trial*
    - No punishment for any participants
    - No sanctions or anything to guarantee future behavior

Despite the writers making it painfully obvious the rebels were pitifully outnumbered and the majority of the Horde supported the Lich Queen. The Alliance made no demands or terms whatsoever, just a speech about how the Butcher of Ashenvale was a hero for being sad, then buggering off to wait for the next time the Horde feels mass murdery.

Yeah, the Horde won.

* Remember, the Hordies here think Anduin should have sent Genn naked in chains to Org for Stormheim.
    You forgot the part where half of the nelf population of Darkshore willingly joined the Horde (night elf forsaken), even the fanatical wardens!
    For me it's the biggest victory ever since cata : Not only they genocided the Night Elves, but plenty of them also joined the Horde on their own.
    I can't really blame them for joining the winning side however.

Quote Originally Posted by eurojust View Post
    You forgot the part where half of the nelf population of Darkshore willingly joined the Horde (night elf forsaken), even the fanatical wardens!
    For me it's the biggest victory ever since cata : Not only they genocided the Night Elves, but plenty of them also joined the Horde on their own.
    I can't really blame them for joining the winning side however.
    Yes, all non-Scourge undead have free will, honest! So long as that will is joining their murderers and turning on their families and friends, of course. Even though we see over and over that undead dedicate their existences to revenge on their killers/raisers, it magically doesn't apply to the Horde. Remember though, the writers definitely do not favor the Horde, including f***ing the existing lore like a 50 cent worker of ill repute.
    Last edited by Feanoro; 2020-02-01 at 10:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

the warchief is free to do whatever they please that serve the horde at least from their pov, Sylvanas never gave a f8ck about horde, so no she did betray him, she just didn't announce that until Varok scratched her face
    Even Garrosh did believe what he was doing was the right action, he was f8cked up in head but he did believe, so u can argue that he didn't technically betray the horde (he did, but u can defend him a little at least), Sylvanas from day 1 had zero plan for horde
    The Blood Oath of the Horde literally calls the members of the Horde tools of Warchief's desire. There is no requirement for Warchief's actions to "serve the Horde", the power of Warchief has no limits whatsoever. And not giving a fuck about something does not constitute treason.

If you don't start appreciating how sad Saurfang was Blizzard will make three more sadorc saga cinematics about Saurfang looking from heaven (despite being in the Maw) on Anduin and giving him guidance through their spirit link.

God forbids Anduin actually put his money when his mouth was and punished an Alliance warmonger for crimes against his supposedly beloved peace.

Yes, all non-Scourge undead have free will, honest! So long as that will is joining their murderers and turning on their families and friends, of course. Even though we see over and over that undead dedicate their existences to revenge on their killers/raisers, it magically doesn't apply to the Horde. Remember though, the writers definitely do not favor the Horde, including f***ing the existing lore like a 50 cent worker of ill repute.
    Yeah, because Forsaken Night Elves were so well received by Horde players. Dat favoritism Never mind that those mind controlled undead of yours didn't follow Sylvanas and instead crawled over to Calia. Which is just exactly what Horde fantasies are made of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Haha. The vindicaar better watch out. They may have a laser cannon that can hit from out of orbit, but we have infinite range catapults that set anything on fire instantly! The draenai ran scared. Even if they didnt get hit by the catapults they would probably crash the vindicaar in the middle of nowhere.
    so that's why the Draenei were almost non existent in BFA

- - - Updated - - -

Except demanding sylvan's head.

You really think when push comes to shove those guys would have Sat back and let sylvanas win? When they out right hate her?

If you think that your as delusional as hitter was thinking Britain would stay neutral when he invaded Poland.

You think magni won't defend his daughter and iron forge?

You think khadgar will let Anduin, jaina or tyralion die?
    Or kelagose for that matter.

You think bolvar wouldnt have made an intervention if sylvanas looked like she was going to win, with him knowing what she was really up to?

Please... If push came to shove those guys wouldn't just sit around and watch there freinds and family die and there homes get destroyed because they had to work with the hord a few times to save the world. If anything they would have just accelerated saurfangs rebellion with there support.
    makes me wonder why the Argent Dawn didn't try to make a protest on the Sylvanas' Horde's blighting and their campaign for death

or even try to protect their fellow Lordaeronian civilians who were massacred by the Horde in Hillsbrad and Forsaken

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    It's amazing how all of you blizz shills can't bring a single proof or example of this supposed mundane way of boosting catapults being mentionned before .

Infracted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    infamous catapulmancers and siegeshapers off course
    Sshhh , they're top secret !
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-02-02 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Received Infraction