Method is doing Heroic Splits right now.
    They're taking their time, surely they think they don't have what it takes to kill N'zoth.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    They're taking their time, surely they think they don't have what it takes to kill N'zoth.
    They seem pretty certain even Limit can't beat the burn phase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    It's pretty much their last big shot at winning. Method realized quickly enough this reset that they're too far behind Limit to compete with them directly, so the best thing they can do is try to catch up and hope that Limit doesn't get the kill before they head back in.

I doubt it'll be enough for them though, as the opposite scenario (Method getting the kill while Limit is doing its splits) is simply not as likely as the current one. It is, however, quite a bit more likely than Method somehow getting the kill with no splits before Limit does.
    Last edited by Coffer; 2020-02-06 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Cram View Post
    Yeah Limits only going to get half credit for winning if they do pull out the W. Because they had a day head start. A day that was spent beta testing Nzoth. Wiping on a perfect pull at 20% because Blizz said "Gotcha" with gate spawns. Oh and some light beta testing for Carapace. Any time advantage Limit has from being NA has been completely wiped away. They've killed it the entire race and if they down Nzoth first its absolutely legit
    yeah total perfect bla bla

the boss is bugged to hell and is missing a phase

Quote Originally Posted by rips View Post

the boss is bugged to hell and is missing a phase
    Love how this has just become a "fact" despite it being a speculation at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    yes its a fact. because this boss is the most bland endboss WoW has ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by rips View Post
    yes its a fact. because this boss is the most bland endboss WoW has ever seen
    "Yes it is a fact because of my opinions"

Have you tried reading your posts before pressing submit?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    There are two things that makes up an encounter.
    Mechanics.
    Numbers.

Can you honestly say that the mechanics have been hard?
    Yes? The overlaps are extraordinarily difficult to execute have you not been watching? There is a reason people keep dying first phase and contrary to what twitch chat is saying it isn't because they are bad players.

Its the most logical conclusion considering the entire Mythic phase consists of a mini boss with minimal mechanics in the middle of a single 10min burn phase. Magni and Mother are present and stunned but react in no way to the add dying.
    The boss going immune and then not going immune, the portal activating and not activating ect.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

I think Blizzard did intend another phase. N'zoth is very very underwhelming as an encounter, Jaina was much more involved and she wasn't the end boss. Blizz know with the shitstorm around Wc3 reforged etc had bad it would look for an entire phase to be bugged after having to already despawn N'zoth once because of a critical bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    That's a big if, actually. For many people, the personalities involved are more important than the actual competition. I'm one of those people as I'm not drawn to competitiveness but I am drawn to seeing those I like win, and I am only interested in the WF race because of Method, whom I've known from even before I first subbed to the game.

There is absolutely no denying that Limit have been stellar this tier, and they've gained my respect because of that. For me, though, support matters far more than respect. Sure, I'll feel bad for Limit if they lose because they clearly have the better raid team right now and they've basically beta tested the fight for Blizzard (and for Method as a result), but if Method loses then odds are I won't remember this race at all, or if I do it'll be a negative memory.

The only real competitive aspect I feel in this case is a level of attraction towards the underdog, which in my eyes Method have been this entire expansion as Limit, despite all their early issues, have always been the better guild in BfA. That feeling has only gotten stronger now that Limit have solved their issues, gained valuable experience and pulled well clear.
    Honestly at this point I significantly dislike method because of the whole event leak thing and them misleading the community.

The level of animosity between the two guilds kind of seems to be growing since then which is interesting since limit's two main tanks are in method's mdi teams and Trill pvps for their na team that won blizzcon. Could be very interesting to see what happens with the guilds going forward. But that's beside the point actively trying to sabotage another guilds event and make them look like the bad guys is bush league as fuck which is why I don't like Method at this point. I'm fine with any team but them winning although I would obviously prefer it to be limit since it has been forever since NA has won.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose it will be a quick task for you to find source for that?
    https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...and-publishing

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Honestly at this point I significantly dislike method because of the whole event leak thing and them misleading the community.

The level of animosity between the two guilds kind of seems to be growing since then which is interesting since limit's two main tanks are in method's mdi teams and Trill pvps for their na team that won blizzcon. Could be very interesting to see what happens with the guilds going forward. But that's beside the point actively trying to sabotage another guilds event and make them look like the bad guys is bush league as fuck which is why I don't like Method at this point. I'm fine with any team but them winning although I would obviously prefer it to be limit since it has been forever since NA has won.
    What event leak thing?

What Animosity is between the guilds?
    Haven't seen other than Complexity CEO trying to make a "hurrdurr method exploit" joke that made him look like a retard.

And while Limit fans scream about Method watching Limits strats, Max said how they would do the same if someone figured out a better strat or was further in the fight.
    Last edited by Ghostile; 2020-02-06 at 10:19 AM.

The level of animosity between the two guilds kind of seems to be growing
    Nice bait but no.

Both guilds members are showing a lot of respect to each other on Twitter.

And Method is doing splits, again..
    Why not use the 'Limit is sleeping time' to actually progress and practise?
    They are miles behind at this point, Limit is consistently pulling sub 40% while Method reached 48% as their best once?

I can't find the part that says majority of QA team had been thrown out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    They are miles behind at this point, Limit is consistently pulling sub 40% while Method reached 48% as their best once?
    They seem certain that even Limit doesn't have the dps to kill the boss.

the whole event leak? you mean when method made a statement that they were not being pawns for redbull and that them and limit and others were all going to do something but they backed out. hardly a leak. There is no real animosity between them. Like most the community they have fun with it but respect each other and have a bit of an ego about the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Method knows they don't have what it takes to kill him right now, so they are doing splits in the hopes of more gear to have a shot at it. Or they believe it won't die this reset and are banking on the next (where they lose because Limit gets gear a day earlier).

They are not in a position where they can sneak in a kill while Limit is away.

- - - Updated - - -

Since you failed to respond to my post yesterday here it is again.

https://www.scribd.com/embeds/401389...zsTyPm8t95vdMf

Here is the list of blizzard personal, note it has multiple columns, those selected to be fired and those not selected, aka still employed.
    Count them and show me how many testers were fired.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by modotszilla View Post
    the whole event leak? you mean when method made a statement that they were not being pawns for redbull and that them and limit and others were all going to do something but they backed out. hardly a leak. There is no real animosity between them. Like most the community they have fun with it but respect each other and have a bit of an ego about the competition.
    You mean leaking an event before it was announced which they threatened to do if Limit didn't go with them? There was no contractual agreement made Limit was in negotiations with both and choose to go with Red Bull for likely a number of reasons then Method leaked their event and tried to paint it as being the "good guys". Both Red Bull and Method are corporations but they tried to frame it as for the community.

I have no idea of the feelings of the players all I can go by is the casters and the method casters seem to bash limit quite a bit for a guild there is no animosity between. Limit also pretty much called them out for that raden stuff. It could absolutely be more between the fanbases but players like nnogie seem to actively encourage people go to after limit with his crying about the islands qol weak aura being leaked.

The level of salt on his twitter is insane.

https://twitter.com/methodnnoggie/with_replies

Not to mention the salt over the big wigs vs dbm thing.

Yeah both guilds respect the play level of the other that doesn't mean there isn't animosity. Pats and Steelers respected each other but there was some definite hate there as well.
    Last edited by Xath; 2020-02-06 at 10:46 AM.