10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    If you won't be satisfied until you have video of Sanders' penis, I don't know what to tell you.
    As I have stated multiple times, I couldn't give less of a shit about medical records.

Bernie Sanders is the one who argued for full disclosure, not me. Take it up with him. My issue is that Sanders stated one thing, and then went back on his word.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's literally not. Sanders literally said he hasn't, and won't release the full medical records he had earlier committed to releasing.

Your problem here is with Sanders, or yourself. Not me.

I don't know why you keep harping about surgery videos or why you're even bringing up naked Bernie. If that's what you wanna think about go for it, but that's not something I ever had in mind. That's a terrible strawman, though.
    What exactly do you think is in the surgery report? It's a video and pictures of his penis. You get that, right? You understand that that is what's in the report, right?
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    As I have stated multiple times, I couldn't give less of a shit about medical records.

Bernie Sanders is the one who argued for full disclosure, not me. Take it up with him. My issue is that Sanders stated one thing, and then went back on his word.
    Thankfully, I"m a rational human being, so I never set the expectation that I was going to be given photos of his penis.
    -ynnady

What exactly do you think is in the surgery report? It's a video and pictures of his penis. You get that, right? You understand that that is what's in the report, right?
    Again, I'm not terrible interested in the minutia. I actually don't even care to read through it myself.

It's the principal of the matter.

He volunteered to release the information in light of his heart attack to calm concerns.
    Months later, after releasing some information but failing to release the full medical report he'd earlier committed to releasing, he's backing out of his commitment.

That's it. Literally. Why you keep thinking about Sanders dick is on you, dude. You're the only one here that keeps bringing that up.

Again, I'm not terrible interested in the minutia. I actually don't even care to read through it myself.

It's the principal of the matter.

He volunteered to release the information in light of his heart attack to calm concerns.
    Months later, after releasing some information but failing to release the full medical report he'd earlier committed to releasing, he's backing out of his commitment.

That's it. Literally. Why you keep thinking about Sanders dick is on you, dude. You're the only one here that keeps bringing that up.
    I keep bringing it up because that's what you are demanding he release. If you think he meant he was going to show you his dick and asshole, that's on you for being incredibly stupid.
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    An EKG and report of blood work would be nice. Is he still in a high risk category for <another> heart attack?

With his dramatic weight loss, he frankly looks worse on TV.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Thankfully, I"m a rational human being, so I never set the expectation that I was going to be given photos of his penis.
    You keep bringing up Bernie Sanders' penis. This is like a half-dozen posts on the topic, now. Nobody else has brought it up in this entire thread. We're simply pointing out that Sanders took a stance, and then walked it back. That's it. Sometimes a promise of full disclosure is just a promise of full disclosure. Not a penis.

I keep bringing it up because that's what you are demanding he release. If you think he meant he was going to show you his dick and asshole, that's on you for being incredibly stupid.
    Hey man, your fantasies about Sanders dick are all on you. I'm just here discussing the broader topic rather than the specifics that you seem so terribly interested in.

Nobody wants to see Sanders dick. We do want to see Sanders honor his word. Simple. As. That.

You keep bringing up Bernie Sanders' penis. This is like a half-dozen posts on the topic, now. Nobody else has brought it up in this entire thread. We're simply pointing out that Sanders took a stance, and then walked it back. That's it. Sometimes a promise of full disclosure is just a promise of full disclosure. Not a penis.
    I'll try, once again, and maybe more detail will make this clear: The type of surgery he had done is done through an entry point in your crotch. The surgery report is literally a detailed log of what they did with his crotch, including likely dozens of photos and a couple of videos of that.

If that's what you thought he meant by full disclosure, alright, enjoy your derangement.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey man, your fantasies about Sanders dick are all on you. I'm just here discussing the broader topic rather than the specifics that you seem so terribly interested in.

Nobody wants to see Sanders dick. We do want to see Sanders honor his word. Simple. As. That.
    Honoring his word according to you would literally require photos of his penis and asshole, because that's the entry point for the surgery he had. Do you understand this yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    An EKG and report of blood work would be nice. Is he still in a high risk category for <another> heart attack?

With his dramatic weight loss, he frankly looks worse on TV.
    You mean like this thing he released: "Your most recent physical examination was conducted on December 19, 2019 when you were 78
    years old, 6 feet 0 inches tall, and weighed 174 pounds. Your general physical examination was normal
    including a blood pressure of 102/56 mmHg, and pulse of 62 beats/min. Recent comprehensive
    laboratory test results indicated your complete blo.od count, vitamin D level, and thyroid function panel
    were normal. Your fasting glucose was 84 mg/dL. Your total cholesterol was 117mg/dL, HDL
    cholesterol was 32mg/dL, and LDL cholesterol was 58 mg/dL. Your electrocardiogram demonstrated
    normal sinus rhythm."
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll try, once again, and maybe more detail will make this clear: The type of surgery he had done is done through an entry point in your crotch. The surgery report is literally a detailed log of what they did with his crotch, including likely dozens of photos and a couple of videos of that.

If that's what you thought he meant by full disclosure, alright, enjoy your derangement.

- - - Updated - - -

Honoring his word according to you would literally require photos of his penis and asshole, because that's the entry point for the surgery he had. Do you understand this yet?
    You keep insisting that Bernie Sanders' promise was ridiculous, but blaming us for holding him to his word, not Sanders for making the promise in the first place.

Our issue is that he walked his promise back. Full stop. It is not that we demand his full medical records, it's that he walked back a promise. If it was a silly promise to make (and I agree it was), that's also Sanders to blame for having made it.

You're so eager to defend Bernie Sanders here you're incapable of seeing that Bernie Sanders is the one who made this argument in the first place. Your "what he meant was" response is a derail, just like it is every time a Trump supporter uses it on a Trump tweet. Your focus on Sanders' genitalia is just . . . fuckin' weird, man. But you're literally the only one who keeps bringing it up and seems to have a serious interest in it.

Honoring his word according to you would literally require photos of his penis and asshole
    Dude...like...seriously, get help. Or something. Your obsession about Sanders genetalia is kinda creepy. Nobody wants to see that, we're just pointing out that, by Sanders own admission he is not releasing his full medical records. What that would entail is immaterial to me, and as I've already stated I'm not even terribly interested in reading it all, much less watching surgery videos (I watched mine and it was interesting!).

Full. Stop.

You bringing up his dick constantly is on you. I can tell you, none of us are thinking about that in the slightest nor do we have any interest in that.

Do you understand this yet?
    Do you understand that I don't care about the granular details? Because really, I don't. I care about the fact that Sanders voluntarily made a commitment, and months later is admitting that he will not honor his commitment.

What honoring that commitment entails isn't a concern of mine, as I've repeatedly stated. What is a concern of mine is him going back on his word in a way that's very reminiscent of Trump promising and then refusing to release his taxes.

You keep insisting that Bernie Sanders' promise was ridiculous, but blaming us for holding him to his word, not Sanders for making the promise in the first place.

Our issue is that he walked his promise back. Full stop. It is not that we demand his full medical records, it's that he walked back a promise. If it was a silly promise to make (and I agree it was), that's also Sanders to blame for having made it.

You're so eager to defend Bernie Sanders here you're incapable of seeing that Bernie Sanders is the one who made this argument in the first place.
    The point is that your interpretation of that promise is utterly ridiculous. Even when I worked in health insurance, a request for "full medical records" was not a request for surgery reports and other shit like that. Your interpretation of his phrasing requires a belief that he was happy to release the video of his crotch.
    -ynnady

Dude...like...seriously, get help. Or something. Your obsession about Sanders genetalia is kinda creepy. Nobody wants to see that, we're just pointing out that, by Sanders own admission he is not releasing his full medical records. What that would entail is immaterial to me, and as I've already stated I'm not even terribly interested in reading it all, much less watching surgery videos (I watched mine and it was interesting!).

Full. Stop.

You bringing up his dick constantly is on you. I can tell you, none of us are thinking about that in the slightest nor do we have any interest in that.

Do you understand that I don't care about the granular details? Because really, I don't. I care about the fact that Sanders voluntarily made a commitment, and months later is admitting that he will not honor his commitment.

What honoring that commitment entails isn't a concern of mine, as I've repeatedly stated. What is a concern of mine is him going back on his word in a way that's very reminiscent of Trump promising and then refusing to release his taxes.
    What you care about is that unless Bernie Sanders show you his dick and asshole, you don't consider it to be full transparency, which is insane and deranged. No reasonable person interpreted his statements that way, but since you are not reasonable, here we are, with you demanding to see an old mans crotch.
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    The point is that your interpretation of that promise is utterly ridiculous. Even when I worked in health insurance, a request for "full medical records" was not a request for surgery reports and other shit like that. Your interpretation of his phrasing requires a belief that he was happy to release the video of his crotch.
    "Interpretation" is a bit of a silly word. I think Sanders was crystal clear; "full disclosure". "All the medical records". Not a "full medical report". There's very little interpretation required; we can just take him at his word, here. Particularly as he made no efforts to clarify over the intervening months, and has admitted that he's not releasing his full medical records.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Below describes the misinformation being spread:
    Again -

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ds/4801735002/

“I think we have released a detailed medical report and I’m comfortable on what we have done," Sanders said.

When asked to clarify whether he'd be releasing full medical records, Sanders concluded, “I don’t think we will, no.
    Bernie Sanders disagrees with you, and I'll stick with using Bernie Sanders as a source rather than media. By his own admission, he did not release his full medical records as he'd committed to.

What you care about is that unless Bernie Sanders show you his dick and asshole
    Seriously dude, get some therapy or something. Or maybe you're into that kinda shit, in which case I'm not gonna judge and that's cool, but not everyone else is into that shit either.

You keep bringing this up as if this is what concerns us. We've told you at least a dozen times this isn't what concerns us. I don't know what else to tell you other than you have some odd fixation with Sanders junk, dude.

Again -

Bernie Sanders disagrees with you, and I'll stick with using Bernie Sanders as a source rather than media. By his own admission, he did not release his full medical records as he'd committed to.
    He didn't commit to showing you his penis. Sorry.
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    By all accounts, after his stent procedure, he has been more energetic than ever.
    Meanwhile, Sanders' press secretary is attacking Bloomberg for having a heart stent procedure two decades ago and outright lying that Bloomberg has also had a heart attack as some kind of whataboutism to dismiss Sanders' heart attack. Only to then be called out on it and forced to retract her statement because Bloomberg has in fact never had a heart attack.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-heart-attacks

"Interpretation" is a bit of a silly word. I think Sanders was crystal clear; "full disclosure". "All the medical records". Not a "full medical report". There's very little interpretation required; we can just take him at his word, here. Particularly as he made no efforts to clarify over the intervening months, and has admitted that he's not releasing his full medical records.
    Yes, that's an insane interpretation. I never expected his surgery reports because that's such a deranged concept that it never entered my mind that that's what he meant. I had always assumed he meant full detailed reports of his health status, which is what he released. You should be institutionalized if you think he meant surgery reports.
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Again -

Further;

https://www.thedailybeast.com/bernie...in-good-health
    https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...l-records.html
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...edical-records
    https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/...f7d?ri18n=true

Just to be clear that it's not a single source that's pointing this out.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Meanwhile, Sanders' press secretary is attacking Bloomberg for having a heart stent procedure two decades ago and outright lying that Bloomberg has also had a heart attack as some kind of whataboutism to dismiss Sanders' heart attack. Only to then be called out on it and forced to retract her statement because Bloomberg has in fact never had a heart attack.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-heart-attacks
    She didn't "attack bloomberg". She used him as a counterpoint to show that Sanders isn't the only one with heart issues, they are common and not as serious as people think. He misspoke and said heart attack. Who cares?

- - - Updated - - -

None of those imply he's going to show you his dick dude.
    -ynnady