Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Korea has 433 confirmed cases, in one of the biggest cities in the country. Seems the virus spread quickly due to some church event in Daegu. Figure 433 confirmed with LOTS more that could potentially have it but not showing symptoms. I have a buddy currently visiting Korea *hopefully he got out soon*
    556 cases as of today. They're not all here in Daegu though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    556 cases as of today. They're not all here in Daegu though.
    Oh wow. I read it was much lower on Friday then the jump came Saturday. I'm sure are be many cases in other cities like Seoul and Busan. Good luck over there!
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Oh wow. I read it was much lower on Friday then the jump came Saturday. I'm sure are be many cases in other cities like Seoul and Busan. Good luck over there!
    It's at 602 now.

https://www.yna.co.kr/view/AKR20200223050000001

Highest level now.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2020-02-23 at 08:44 AM.

Global racism against asian ethnic groups is on the rise. It doesn't matter if you're from China, if you look asian, you have a high chance of being targeted for racism in many countries now. What started as a virus in China has sparked racism for all asians around the world. Tis a sad state of affairs...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    It's at 602 now.

https://www.yna.co.kr/view/AKR20200223050000001

Highest level now.
    I heard from my gf that there was a Korean guy *wife is guessed to be Chinese* he lives in Wuhan, he went to many places in Korea to visit family etc. *he felt a fever but still traveled to Korea*
    He didn't report to police where he went in Korea and with whom. They had to track him down via credit card.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Korea will soon have more "newly infected" than China, or at least "China except Wuhan".

7+ Year Old Account
    I just have seen the news in germany and they said that in italy they have 10 towns closed off with nobody can get out or enter do to the fear of the virus being spread. Seems like it´s pretty bad there.

Oof. Looks like it might really become a global pandemic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Well they canceled Venice festival this year in Italy.

(use gogle translate)
    https://siol.net/novice/svet/ponekod...lo-foto-519315

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    I just have seen the news in germany and they said that in italy they have 10 towns closed off with nobody can get out or enter do to the fear of the virus being spread. Seems like it´s pretty bad there.
    Yeah except there is no one enforcing this , there have already been cases of people from Codogno (the epicentre of infection) moving to other towns and even to south Italy... it's ridiculous but yeah "the cities are being isolated". Schools are closed , trips cancelled , supermarkets assaulted .. contagions are just now popping up in north Italy , I think the virus is already widespread just asyntomatic and we have yet to discover which other regions are infected. My university suspended stages in businesses (thank god , I was in the city of patient 1 last week and in Piacenza , where there are now 9 confirmed cases). Gonna stay at home for the whole week and see how things go..currently have a runny nose but I don't think I have it, for now...

10+ Year Old Account
    Global racism against asian ethnic groups is on the rise. It doesn't matter if you're from China, if you look asian, you have a high chance of being targeted for racism in many countries now. What started as a virus in China has sparked racism for all asians around the world. Tis a sad state of affairs...
    Its about some random stupid racism instead of a global threat spawned by communist quality ethics. Chernobyl 2.0. We should address the random stupid racism that was obvious to occur from such an event but do not address the issue at core. Praise the glorious communist fuckwads that enslave the chinese, their hitleristic practices and the small inconvenience of spreading a deadly pandemic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    Yeah except there is no one enforcing this , there have already been cases of people from Codogno (the epicentre of infection) moving to other towns and even to south Italy... it's ridiculous but yeah "the cities are being isolated". Schools are closed , trips cancelled , supermarkets assaulted .. contagions are just now popping up in north Italy , I think the virus is already widespread just asyntomatic and we have yet to discover which other regions are infected. My university suspended stages in businesses (thank god , I was in the city of patient 1 last week and in Piacenza , where there are now 9 confirmed cases). Gonna stay at home for the whole week and see how things go..currently have a runny nose but I don't think I have it, for now...
    Oh great, they didn´t showed that part here. And hopefully it´s really just a running nose or some normal cold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Already fits the WHO's own definition of pandemic, just WHO is useless.

Italy can handle it hopefully.
    I am watching Iran now, i expect a disaster there. There are news of infected senate members, governers, hospital managers. Can't confirm them from good sources at the moment cos it's Iran. Many neighbour countries closed borders already so something big going on.
    So many poor people there and they prolly won't get any proper treatment. I pray for the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Already fits the WHO's own definition of pandemic, just WHO is useless.
    exactly how is the world health orginization useless?
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2020-02-24 at 04:37 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Makes me wonder wtf is going on in North Korea
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Makes me wonder wtf is going on in North Korea
    absolutely nothing to see here. nothing is going on. our dear leader has everything under control. any insinuation that something is amiss is just more lies and slander by the western imperial media machine! *blares north korean national anthem*
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2020-02-24 at 04:50 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    exactly how is the world health orginization useless?
    For this incident.
    Says not to make any travel restriction (everyone ignored that anyways).
    Didn't declare an emergency for a long time despite all the extreme measures the CCP is carrying out.
    Still restricts information to Taiwan.
    Has no access to Wuhan anyways so they don't have any true details.
    Hell, has yet to declare a pandemic when the criteria fits already. Sustained human to human transmission in two regions. Already have a lot of cases in Korea (both), cases starting to pop up in EU and NA. Iran having a clusterfuck. Japan having an even bigger clusterfuck.

And meanwhile WHO has done... what exactly? Most of the information and research are coming from non WHO affiliated doctors and researchers. WHO has done barely jack squat. Most they've done is give press meetings that amounted to just praising China to high heaven.

There's no coordination as none of the nations are following their "guide". There's barely any research and information coming out from them. No on site information at the epic center (granted this has more to do with CCP). So yeah, they are useless.

After I heard about what happened in Milan and the empty shelves, it makes me worried about Corona hitting the US. This is some apocalyptic shit.
    And people are really playing the "don't be racist" card because others don't want to get sick. Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinese Bootlickers View Post
    After I heard about what happened in Milan and the empty shelves, it makes me worried about Corona hitting the US. This is some apocalyptic shit.
    And people are really playing the "don't be racist" card because others don't want to get sick. Unbelievable.
    We already have a few cases in the US
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinese Bootlickers
    it makes me worried about Corona hitting the US

Too late! They don't even use a catapult to get it past The Wall!
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.