Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Did he also gain Lothar's "strategy and tactics" with that? At least he didn't get ambushed by some Ogre Magi on the way
    Since a lot of the gladiatorial combat was in and around Dire Maul, I'm sure it happened at some point - just didn't make it into the comics proper. Lothar's belt is likely magnetic to Ogres.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    Malfurion and Tyrande during the val'sharah quest where Malfurion is taken. Probably the most cringe thing ever placed in this game.
    Except it's not Malfurion. Tyrande on the other hand...

3+ Year Old Account
    1. Sylvanas
    2. Nathanos
    3. Malfurion
    4. Tyrande
    5. Illidan

1. Wrathion.
    2. Baine.
    3. Magni.
    4. Vereesa.
    5. Odyn.

10+ Year Old Account
    1: Nathanos - obnoxious gary sue self insert by one of the devs creating an edgy prick of a character who has no business being able to fight like he does so the plot of made that he could.
    2: Sylvanas - once an interesting anti hero turned into overpowered and despotic one note villain that was allowed to get away with all her shit. Might have been easier to put up with it not for her:
    3: Sylvanas' fanbase - fans who are incapable of knowing when their fanfiction waifu scenario is over and will never happen, or just incapable of accepting they bagged the wrong horse, and now complain about how its unfair the game won't let them follow her. Its like seeing a parent telling a goth kid he needs to wake up and get a job, and goth kid going back to listening to his albums.
    4: AU Grom - beloved classic character made into a meme and a joke by bad writing. That draenor is free line was just an explosion of cringe across the timelines.
    5: Alleria and vereesa - just the windrunners in general are repulsive characters now, and whatever status the windrunner name had in the past has been so tainted by ahole decision after another with then.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2020-02-23 at 02:40 AM.
    #boycottchina

1. Sylvanas - Mary Sue or Villain Sue, only exists to please Steven DaLooser Danooser
    2. Sarumo - Whatever happened to this guy lmao
    3. Rexar - Shoehorned into Horde and ever since has been total cringe
    4. Delaryn - Her joining the Horde made zero sense and now after Sylvanas left the Horde, what's her excuse now?
    5. Sira - Same as above
    Last edited by gurutikka; 2020-02-23 at 05:27 AM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    He's most likely captured by the Naga as well and turned to sacrifice like with Dagren the Orcslayer and the Kul Tirans

He has been said before but I am going with Med 'an. This character who just so happens to be 3 different types of lineage that allows him wield 3 different types of magic/power while also training to be the uber-Guardian of Azeroth who is now out in space training again to fight off the Void Lords? This character is basically Harry Skywalker-Potter Christ, who is now training to become Neo from the Matrix trilogy, of the story. I hope they never make him canon.

1. Arthas ( Lichking)
    2. Sylvanas
    3. Nathanos
    4.Thrall
    5. Azshara

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    1. Sylvanas - Mary Sue or Villain Sue, only exists to please Steven DaLooser Danooser
    3. Rexar - Shoehorned into Horde and ever since has been total cringe
    4. Delaryn - Her joining the Horde made zero sense and now after Sylvanas left the Horde, what's her excuse now?
    5. Sira - Same as above
    Your list is spot on sir.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    every horde character that talks about honor is cringe
    every char with squeaky voices

1. Illidan
    2. illidan
    3. Illidan
    4. I AM MY SCARS
    5. Illidan
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Danuser.

I mean... Nathanos
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    Malfurion and Tyrande during the val'sharah quest where Malfurion is taken. Probably the most cringe thing ever placed in this game.
    To be fair to Malfurion, most of the stuff we heard from him when he was taken was just the satyr fellow fucking with Tyrande.

..Tyrande, though... Oof.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKickBan View Post
    To be fair to Malfurion, most of the stuff we heard from him when he was taken was just the satyr fellow fucking with Tyrande.

..Tyrande, though... Oof.
    Tbh, I think the satyr were just following what was commonly known. "Hush Tyrande!" Anyone?
    #boycottchina

Every npc where blizz writes "tae" instead of "to" in the dialogues

1. zekhan (zappy boi!!1 xDDDd)
    2. people that refers to him as zappy boi
    3. pandas
    4. malfurion
    5. baine

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by haediff View Post
    1. zekhan (zappy boi!!1 xDDDd)
    2. people that refers to him as zappy boi
    Nah, poor kid isn't too bad, he may stay lol. Still, @Super Dickmann is being keen by calling him Memeboi instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.