Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    OH NOES THE EVIL MTX WHATEVER ARE WE TO DO!

As long as it's only cosmetic, couldn't give a single shit.
    You should because Activision is building the game around that. Low quaility quick cashgrab.

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    You should because Activision is building the game around that. Low quaility quick cashgrab.
    If it was a "Low quality quick cashgrab" we'd have a release date already and we wouldn't have had all the updates on development we've had. There's nothing quick about this game right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Doesn't really apply does it, thats like the latest films breaking records, yeah because there's more people on the planet to see them, or ticket prices are higher etc.

D2 pc only, most people back then had shit internet or no internet, D3 came out on basically everything and internet is just a normal thing now also it rode the coattails of D2's success. blizzard could literally sell you a turd with D4 inscribed in it and it would sell millions.

- - - Updated - - -

you realise the attacker takes 14 will be because thats what the rune does right?

As for trimmed the fat in D3, yeah trimmed alright, GR or uninstall, damn thats some content right there, sick endgame.
    Hardly riding the coattails. Initial sales sure, but if the game was as bad as some claim it would not have continued to sell $10M a year over the next 2 years with another $1M on Switch many years later.

FF15 is a game that rode the coattails, sold well initially but fell of fast and basically stopped selling and that was on everything as well, and could only muster 1/3 of 1st year sales after 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    This thread is proof that people will defend Blizzard for anything. People tripping over themselves to find reasons to think D4 development is going smoothly. "It's fine", "You're just grumpy", "D3 sold well so it was a good game!", "Stop exaggerating, it's not that bad!".

Why do people have such a hatred of people passionately criticizing games? It's symptomatic.

This thread is proof that people will attack Blizzard for anything

you see ? its easy to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    You are misinformed then, Blizzard added 20 games/hour limit to combat bots, because they believed only bots were able to make games that quick.
    That was a good decision then.
    You always can play single player games too.

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    This is also what I meant that Diablo 2 is punishing players for being good because while your average noob might take over 3 minutes to find and kill mephisto average mephisto run for me was around 45 seconds.
    All 3 minutes noobs should feel ashamed right now, dude.

Loved D2
    Liked D3
    Don't care about D4

Unless it gets fantastic critic and fan reviews, and I have friends tell me it's great, it would be pretty hard to get me to give Actiblizzion money for this.
    Last edited by Martymark; 2020-02-27 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    This thread is proof that people will attack Blizzard for anything

you see ? its easy to do it
    Except people are clearly criticizing D4 for a select few issues they have, chiefly itemization. It doesn't work that way at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do worry about Diablo 4. Blizzard hasn't been well for at least a decade. and there doesn't seem to be any cure, its a sickness that only death can cure. Warcraft 3: Reforged, Overwatch, Heroes of the storm and Hearthstone are all cancer to the gaming industry filled with the worst micro-transactions or half done or half a game unfinished dull and lacking the magic Blizzard used to giver us.

Unfortunately the only content I still enjoy from Blizzard is WoW. Because it's them working on something they created back when it was good, anything new and from scratch is like trusting my dog alone in the kitchen with a fresh cake....

Meanwhile Balder's Gate 3 is looking really good I cannot wait for that.

Diablo 4 looks like complete sh1t so far. Look at the art direction, it looks so UGLY and dull. Who would want to stare at their screens for countless hours at this nonsense? This game will be the final nail in Blizzard's coffin. Shadowlands already looks atrocious, but this looks far worse. Blizzard is done for.

This thread is proof that people will defend Blizzard for anything. People tripping over themselves to find reasons to think D4 development is going smoothly. "It's fine", "You're just grumpy", "D3 sold well so it was a good game!", "Stop exaggerating, it's not that bad!".

Why do people have such a hatred of people passionately criticizing games? It's symptomatic.
    What if people actually think it's fine and they're not "defending"? Ever think about that?
    I mean how does it work in your head? People who criticize it are right but people who have a different opinion or even like it are somehow lying and don't really believe that?

Like almost everything out there, there are people who like it and people who don't, why is it such a hard concept to accept that yes, some people genuinely think it's fine as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    What if people actually think it's fine and they're not "defending"? Ever think about that?
    I mean how does it work in your head? People who criticize it are right but people who have a different opinion or even like it are somehow lying and don't really believe that?

Like almost everything out there, there are people who like it and people who don't, why is it such a hard concept to accept that yes, some people genuinely think it's fine as well?
    If you like brainless click and explode simulators, you already have Diablo 3. There's no reason for you to poison discussion of an upcoming game that Blizzard has stated will go in a different direction to D3.

Nothing about this looks interesting.

I don't care about concept art or the lore of some cannibal.

Show me the systems, show me gear, show me stats, show me progression, show me the skills, show me abilities and skill trees, show me the pertinent information.

You know... Best of luck to every fan, really...

...but i also can't wait to see how the company that failed on everything they did in the past 2 to 3 years fucks this one up...

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you like brainless click and explode simulators, you already have Diablo 3. There's no reason for you to poison discussion of an upcoming game that Blizzard has stated will go in a different direction to D3.
    I feel like you probably never played D2 at the time it was out, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    I feel like you probably never played D2 at the time it was out, huh?
    Did you? D2 had much deeper itemization than D3. My point is that guy and people like him just want a fire-and-forget arpg that's nonstop action and the gearing process feels more like an obstacle to bigger numbers for them rather than the main reason to play the game.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did you? D2 had much deeper itemization than D3. My point is that guy and people like him just want a fire-and-forget arpg that's nonstop action and the gearing process feels more like an obstacle to bigger numbers for them rather than the main reason to play the game.
    Yes I played it from release, through LoD, and played it an absolute ton online. TP TP TP TP TP TP TP TP TP SORC TP TP TP. I'm 41 so I am old it true.

Im worried with all those ... controller support talks... Feeling like they will dumb down the gameplay even more so its console/family friendly... wich will push the game away from the dedicated/hardcore ARPG players... I still cant stand the attack/defence stuff... its already dumbed down system.. that will remove of the complexity and the choices players can make to customize their characters...
    Ill still play it.. and the game looks amazing visually ..it will be a good dark diablo fantasy experience.

Except people are clearly criticizing D4 for a select few issues they have, chiefly itemization. It doesn't work that way at all.
    who care really ? the game is alpha/beta and will not go out before a few years.

crying about beta feature ?

only on mmo-champion thats happens

Whoa whoa...where’s the glove slot?

Quote Originally Posted by Draken4o1 View Post
    Im worried with all those ... controller support talks... Feeling like they will dumb down the gameplay even more so its console/family friendly... wich will push the game away from the dedicated/hardcore ARPG players... I still cant stand the attack/defence stuff... its already dumbed down system.. that will remove of the complexity and the choices players can make to customize their characters...
    Ill still play it.. and the game looks amazing visually ..it will be a good dark diablo fantasy experience.
    Your controller support argument falls flat on its face due to Poe being on consoles.

And honestly, the stats in d2 were never very interesting, you basically stacked one while putting enough in another to equip what gear you need.

They are doing angelic, demonic and ancestral which could end up far more interesting. Activating or deactivating stats and gear bonuses based on how much you have