Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What’s something that gets an unnecessary amount of hate?

i will start with

WWE wrestling - we get it , its scripted , no need to keep saying that.

World of Warcraft.

MLP:FiM

Anime

Pineapple pizza

Well done steak

Dog breeds of X or Y kind

... You know what, it's easier to just say "Everything", because no matter what it is, be it a humanitarian society putting the welfare of people before that of corporations, or some entirely optional food item, it is being hated upon by someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    stuff someone else likes but you don't

10+ Year Old Account
    Rats. Yeah wild rats can spread disease, but pet rats are very cute and clean if well looked after

Same with fox's, can understand farmers not liking them if wild ones eat eggs and chickens, but they don't deserve hate as a species
    Last edited by Trassk; 2020-03-01 at 09:46 PM.
    #boycottchina

Hipsters. Having superior tastes is not something to be shamed for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Hipsters. Having superior tastes is not something to be shamed for.
    Not really superior, just different. Could say aborigines have superior tastes for the same reason.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    World of Warcraft.

MLP:FiM

Anime

Pineapple pizza

Well done steak

Dog breeds of X or Y kind

... You know what, it's easier to just say "Everything", because no matter what it is, be it a humanitarian society putting the welfare of people before that of corporations, or some entirely optional food item, it is being hated upon by someone.
    If anything, Pineapple pizza requires more hate.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Scooters. They're fun little things to operate and get me to my destination fast. I get that people are annoyed by bad riders, but that's hardly the product's fault. I'm just as annoyed by bad bikers.

Bionic Commando from 2009 (not Re-armed). It had a somewhat cringy story, but I found gameplay very fun. The swinging mechanic worked well and level design was abiding and interesting. Music was spot on too. Combat could be tedious at a few specific parts of the game, but otherwise serviceable.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

10+ Year Old Account
    Spam. I tried it last year out of curiosity. It wasn't bad, if I was in a bad situation and needed cheap meat I'd probably use it.

The funny thing is seeing people act like it's vomit inducing because of what it's made of. Fact is most mcdonalds and burger king burgers are made the same way
    #boycottchina

Any sorts of luxury brand wears like Gucci, Canada Goose, Louis Vuitton, Supreme etc.

If you can't afford it don't hate on someone else that wears it comeon.

Juggalos, honestly.

I mean these are people who dress up for fun, enjoy comedy music, weed, and often don't even drink.

They've also been social justice warriors since before it was even cool preaching against racism, bigotry, spousal abuse, child abuse...

Yet people think they're terrorists. And furrys get a free pass?

Fuck my life.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    And furrys get a free pass?
    Furries do not get a free pass or Bronies. I will automatically assume they are mentally ill.
    Last edited by ghotihook; 2020-03-02 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Spam. I tried it last year out of curiosity. It wasn't bad, if I was in a bad situation and needed cheap meat I'd probably use it.

The funny thing is seeing people act like it's vomit inducing because of what it's made of. Fact is most mcdonalds and burger king burgers are made the same way
    i think it's more the thought of what they think it's made of.

spam is literally pork shoulder and ham meat that's ground down, not leftovers, scraps, buttholes and whatnot people have made themselves think it is.

It is highly underrated though. but not exactly amazing either. just tastes of salt and cheap lunch meat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Donald Trump gets unnecessary amounts of hate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freezion View Post
    i think it's more the thought of what they think it's made of.

spam is literally pork shoulder and ham meat that's ground down, not leftovers, scraps, buttholes and whatnot people have made themselves think it is.

It is highly underrated though. but not exactly amazing either. just tastes of salt and cheap lunch meat.
    pretty much, and its same stuff they use to make mcdonalds burgers with, they just throw a load of chemicals and shit into the meat when they process it for burgers.
    #boycottchina

Coronavirus

Rats and various invertebrates (spider's, roaches, etc).
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Click bait gets to much hate. If you haven't figure it out yet you're the problem. Its just a thumb nail... and they tell you what it's really about.