Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Anyone else think the arrows are purposely misleading, especially since Talanji's attempted assassination? I'm willing to bet it's Tyrande and her elves. If not her, it's some other group trying to either frame the horde, or just trying to cover their own tracks.
    Nah its Sylvanas. This expansion has shown us that speculating is worthless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Something i don't rly know, why those young guards were killed? Did Sylvanus send her dark rangers just to shot some random dudes in Stormwind to put the blame of Zandalari? but i dunno, she would knew Anduin and the other would knew it was her doing all along?is this another 2746D chess she is playing with us?
    Looks like spies or people looking for Sylvanas on Zandalar, i imagine she's there to deal with Bwonsandi in some way (or take something from him)

One good thing is that Anduin at least doesn't make the mistake of sending Genn after her this time. He'd just burn down all of Zandalar while doing it. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    One good thing is that Anduin at least doesn't make the mistake of sending Genn after her this time
    So let's send Sylvanas' unstable sister instead. Great logic.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    If the Vision of N'Zoth show anything, she's as unstable as literally anyone living in either Stormwind or Orgrimmar, Thrall included.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    At least she hasn't effed things up more than anyone else yet. I mean, she might not be the best pick at first glance, but Turalyon/Alleria is a much better pick than Genn/Rogers.

Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    You hire a YA author you get YA fiction. Who would have guessed?
    I don't see the problem with this. YA books aren't inherently bad, though there are plenty that are, they just aren't complex and therefore not very subtle, that's kind of the point.

It's not meant to be a hugely praised and amazing literary work, it's a bridging story for a video game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Yeah, not going to buy this. I'll find another way to read/listen to it.

Even getting it for free would be subjecting myself to torture. But maybe it'll be funny torture with some choice cringe we can mock.

Since when Anduin became the absolute King of the Alliance? The "High King" is the military title of the Alliance commander-in-chief, it's not one position to be given by one Alliance king.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Anyone else think the arrows are purposely misleading, especially since Talanji's attempted assassination? I'm willing to bet it's Tyrande and her elves. If not her, it's some other group trying to either frame the horde, or just trying to cover their own tracks.
    It's probably Nathanos.

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    At least she hasn't effed things up more than anyone else yet. I mean, she might not be the best pick at first glance, but Turalyon/Alleria is a much better pick than Genn/Rogers.
    Alleria spent the last 500 years in a prison because of her decision making.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Alleria spent the last 500 years in a prison because of her decision making.
    Yea, by the decree of a naaru that's gone completely bonkers. I'm not going to hold that specific point aginst her ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Nah its Sylvanas. This expansion has shown us that speculating is worthless.
    This. People should really know by now that it's always something to do with Sylvanas.

Also, Tyrande is a lot of things, but "subtle" definitely isn't one of them. If she's going to go after the Horde, she's more likely to take the direct approach rather than some sort of false-flag nonsense.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    This. People should really know by now that it's always something to do with Sylvanas.

Also, Tyrande is a lot of things, but "subtle" definitely isn't one of them. If she's going to go after the Horde, she's more likely to take the direct approach rather than some sort of false-flag nonsense.
    It also seems unlikely Tyrande would kill Alliance citizens in order to blame the Zandalari - she has no real and specific anger toward them, after all; her ire is focused singularly on Sylvanas. Nothing about this frame-up really seems to serve Tyrande's immediate goals.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Man does Genn not ever learn lol. How many times must this dude be humbled (justified and not justified) to get his temper in control. Honestly next time he throws a hissy fit he should be reminded that last time he went on his anger crusade, he lost a FLYING AIRCRAFT CARRIER, to a bunch of SHIPS, while having the moment of surprising and firing the first shot. If i had a loss like that on my book, id talk a bit more slow.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    It really irritates me how deferential to Anduin Genn is here. You're still a king, Genn, albeit of a destroyed kingdom.
    It certainly is out of character. Genn treats the armistice as nothing. "We don't know if the Zanadari are involved, so lets just go ahead and violate the armistice because they might be". But that is in character for Genn. But then Anduin is suppose to consider it important but he is all "OK, that's a reasonable point of view".

"Tyrande is trying to frame the Horde" is the new "Greymane burned Teldrassil and framed Sylvanas". New expansion, same old arguments
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I think misdirection is the main implication, yes. But more likely it's down to Sylvanas and her loyal Dark Rangers (apparently) trying to drive a wedge between the Horde and the Zandalari, probably dovetailing with Sylvanas' goal of eliminating Bwonsamdi - if the Zandalari lose the support of the Horde they become isolated once more, thus making Bwonsamdi and Talanji much softer targets.
    Sounds like a sound assumption.

This also would make sense with the statement: "As Zekhan and Talanji work to save Bwonsamdi, their journey will be a key turning point in bolstering the Horde against the coming darkness and finding themselves and they may rediscover what makes the Horde strong."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    "Tyrande is trying to frame the Horde" is the new "Greymane burned Teldrassil and framed Sylvanas". New expansion, same old arguments
    Most likely, is not that the idea of Tyrande framing the Horde is bad, is just that, it would be a twist, and we know that Blizzard will go with the most obvious reason as it was shown with the burning of Teldrassil fiasco

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    - Anduin is the leader of the Alliance. He's delegating, it's pretty obvious having a 1000 year veteren as the commander of your forces is a good idea.
    - The Alleria Windrunner thing is just nitpicky, it's a formal order - and we know Anduin is a formal person - is it really that strange to you that he addresses her with her full name?
    - There is nothing to suggest Zandalar isn't a continent
    - Again, there is nothing to suggest Dark Rangers aren't the most skilled group of archers in Warcraft, and even then - Genn could just be being hyperbolic as he often is
    what exactly make u not think they can shit on lore like they always do and change dark rangers lore?
    and no according to last book dark rangers should be worse as @Combatbutler said, after all it was their shit idea to make undead from scourge to weakling pathetic creatures
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    If the Vision of N'Zoth show anything, she's as unstable as literally anyone living in either Stormwind or Orgrimmar, Thrall included.
    The visions are N'zoth ideal world, so i wouldn't take it as anything, and is silly to not say that she's "dangerous" to a point, but she's going with the other side of the coin (Turalyon), so one another can keep them in check if needed (so IMHO a good idea to send the 2 together, also they have been working together for quite a long time, so they should have good teamwork)