Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    He didn't have to remain calm. One of the things he could've done is gone into his car and, you know, drive AWAY from the attackers? Or go into the nearest building and call police?

Being angry =/= justification for revenge. You lied to us saying it was in self-defense... at that point, it was clearly no longer self defense - and you damn well know that.
    What, get into his car that 20 teens were trashing at his home? Call the police that never do anything? Must be nice to live in an unaffected La-La land, all the while you kiddy glove holders let these shits perpetually keep doing what they do unhindered with your useless approach, and has instilled them believing they are untouchable because "they are kids"... which they are.

This is becoming an out of control norm... and we should accept that??? I'd gladly accept a police state at this point to curb violent anti-social behaviour...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2020-03-08 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    chasing someone down and then hitting them is not self defense.

- - - Updated - - -

hence why the guy got jail time for hitting the kid.....
    Worth it . *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    What, get into his car that 20 teens were trashing at his home? Call the police that never do anything? Must be nice to live in an unaffected La-La land, all the while you kiddy glove holders let these shits perpetually keep doing what they do unhindered with your useless approach, and has instilled them believing they are untouchable because "they are kids"... which they are.

This is becoming an out of control norm... and we should accept that??? I'd gladly accept a police state at this point to curb violent anti-social behaviour...
    Go out there then and act like a vigilante - if what you say about the Police doing nothing is true, you'll be herald as a hero...

By the way, I'm being very sarcastic. You'd know you'd get roflstomped by the police as soon as you attempt something so monumentally stupid, if you don't actually get killed by those your hunting.

Also, if you're in such a Hell-hole... there's the door. There's the driveway. there's the street. there's the way to another country/life. Nobody is forcing you to live there... If you don't like it - do something about it, or leave.

But, if you want my serious advice? Stop reading 4-chan and go get yourself some psychiatric help. You clearly need it if you have to make up this level of insane to reinforce your own paranoia.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Go out there then and act like a vigilante - if what you say about the Police doing nothing is true, you'll be herald as a hero...

By the way, I'm being very sarcastic. You'd know you'd get roflstomped by the police as soon as you attempt something so monumentally stupid, if you don't actually get killed by those your hunting.

Also, if you're in such a Hell-hole... there's the door. There's the driveway. there's the street. there's the way to another country/life. Nobody is forcing you to live there... If you don't like it - do something about it, or leave.

But, if you want my serious advice? Stop reading 4-chan and go get yourself some psychiatric help. You clearly need it if you have to make up this level of insane to reinforce your own paranoia.
    It's thanks to you inept pussified do-gooders that these shits of society are becoming a worst problem, as they walk all over you.

"Oh they're just kids!"

Feck off. The laws have become so pathetically lenient to these shit stains thanks to you lot.

While the topic is bad, msn isn't exactly the most reliable news source.
    You should be careful with sharing any article that just randomly pops up there.

There was some nonsense about various corona "cures" on there various times this week as well.

The law is lenient towards minorities like this or our corrupt justice system is pushed to give them harsher sentences to fill our privatized prisons. Pick one people!

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Yeah, no. If she had tried to bring out pepper spray or something in that situation...it just would have been used against her. Pepper spray will hold off maybe 2-3 attackers.
    So you would rather just not be prepared the best you could be and let them beat the shit out of you? We all are free to do that. But that is not my choice.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    So you would rather just not be prepared the best you could be and let them beat the shit out of you? We all are free to do that. But that is not my choice.
    I would understand that sometimes "being prepared" isn't going to make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Aww, its just teens being teens. We get told repeatedly that youth aren’t responsible for their own actions. Just ask them to say theyre sorry and everything will be fine.
    It is teens being teens. No one says they aren't responsible lmao. Where did you get that from?

Teenagers are very violent teenage years are when people are AT THE HEIGHT OF CRIMINALITY, AND HEIGHT OF VIOLENCE So being shocked that teens engage in violent acts WHEN WE KNOW THEY'RE MORE LIKELY TO THAN ANY OTHER GROUP is just stupid.

It is teens being teens, because it is something that is common with teens, but they are responsible for their actions and should be punished accordingly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    The law is lenient towards minorities like this or our corrupt justice system is pushed to give them harsher sentences to fill our privatized prisons. Pick one people!
    It is corrupt with harsher sentences and we know this and the government has done studies tellings us so including the DOJ. I'm not sure if it is corruption exactly or simply bias. Latinos and Blacks are more likely to be charged as adults while white teens as juveniles for the same crimes. This includes when controlled for home life, socio-economic standing, and geographic area.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    It's thanks to you inept pussified do-gooders that these shits of society are becoming a worst problem, as they walk all over you.

"Oh they're just kids!"

Feck off. The laws have become so pathetically lenient to these shit stains thanks to you lot.

The laws are lenient? prove it.

And pussified? easy to tell where you land on the political spectrum...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Yeah, no. If she had tried to bring out pepper spray or something in that situation...it just would have been used against her. Pepper spray will hold off maybe 2-3 attackers.
    We should just blame her because she beat up a girl earlier and the boys jumped her for revenge. Which is something this forum seems to think is okay.

She committed a crime and got away with it.

The boys hunted her down and beat her down for it.

Vigilante justice! Isn't that what people here love? Why are we upset? Or is it that vigilante justice is bullshit and these things should be left to the justice system?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    It is teens being teens. No one says they aren't responsible lmao. Where did you get that from?

Teenagers are very violent teenage years are when people are AT THE HEIGHT OF CRIMINALITY, AND HEIGHT OF VIOLENCE So being shocked that teens engage in violent acts WHEN WE KNOW THEY'RE MORE LIKELY TO THAN ANY OTHER GROUP is just stupid.

It is teens being teens, because it is something that is common with teens, but they are responsible for their actions and should be punished accordingly.
    Boys being boys? You're really going to make reference to toxic masculinity? This is not how boys acted in my culture growing up. We didn't flood the scene and curb stomp an innocent little girl.

If we know they're more likely to be violent, why are we not acting to reduce the fatherlessness rate among boys (especially black boys) which is critical in predicting violent/criminal outcomes?

It is corrupt with harsher sentences and we know this and the government has done studies tellings us so including the DOJ. I'm not sure if it is corruption exactly or simply bias. Latinos and Blacks are more likely to be charged as adults while white teens as juveniles for the same crimes. This includes when controlled for home life, socio-economic standing, and geographic area.
    Did you see the stature on those guys? Maybe mentally they're practically retarded (basically no impulse control), but physically they looked like adults which is important to take into consideration (along with testosterone levels, muscle density, and general strength and fitness level).

10+ Year Old Account
    I see that "wilding" has stopped in that area. Communities need to do more about this abnormal behavior.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

The laws are lenient? prove it.

And pussified? easy to tell where you land on the political spectrum...

- - - Updated - - -

We should just blame her because she beat up a girl earlier and the boys jumped her for revenge. Which is something this forum seems to think is okay.

She committed a crime and got away with it.

The boys hunted her down and beat her down for it.

Vigilante justice! Isn't that what people here love? Why are we upset? Or is it that vigilante justice is bullshit and these things should be left to the justice system?
    But you said they can't be responsible in that thread where a kid was killed by bullies. That kids don't have fully developed brains and don't know they're doing wrong.

So. Your typical logic is that these kids shouldn't be punished because they don't "know better".

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Boys being boys? You're really going to make reference to toxic masculinity? This is not how boys acted in my culture growing up. We didn't flood the scene and curb stomp an innocent little girl.

If we know they're more likely to be violent, why are we not acting to reduce the fatherlessness rate among boys (especially black boys) which is critical in predicting violent/criminal outcomes?

Did you see the stature on those guys? Maybe mentally they're practically retarded (basically no impulse control), but physically they looked like adults which is important to take into consideration (along with testosterone levels, muscle density, and general strength and fitness level).
    Boys being boys? Honey are you serious?

Black boys aren't any more "violent" than white boys... "teenage boys" are simply violent, period. We have studies on this issue all over the world across all different religions, races, ethnicities, cultures.. Teenage boy are violent.

The girl also isn't innocent, she beat up some other girl, and these boys went for retribution. There is a reason why they did what they did, a shitty reason, but a reason. And a reason that's enough to say "not innocent, but not deserving of violence"

And fatherlessness? Please... in other countries this is still an issue whether they have parents or not. And you bringing up no impulse control, that literally is the issue with developing teenage brains they lack impulse control and higher executive functions...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    I see that "wilding" has stopped in that area. Communities need to do more about this abnormal behavior.

The fuck is abnormal about teenagers jumping people. you'll see it in Ireland, Japan, china, Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Germany, Poland... it is not abnormal. Assaults aren't abnormal mob mentality assaults aren't abnormal. They're well documented and explained by psychology and brain development. There is nothing abnormal about this. Doesn't mean it is "good" because I say it isn't abnormal.

According to stats and data we have from studies all over the world about the behaviour of teenage boys and when they're most criminal... it is more an unfortunate eventuality.

Boys being boys? Honey are you serious?

Black boys aren't any more "violent" than white boys... "teenage boys" are simply violent, period. We have studies on this issue all over the world across all different religions, races, ethnicities, cultures.. Teenage boy are violent.

The girl also isn't innocent, she beat up some other girl, and these boys went for retribution. There is a reason why they did what they did, a shitty reason, but a reason. And a reason that's enough to say "not innocent, but not deserving of violence"

And fatherlessness? Please... in other countries this is still an issue whether they have parents or not. And you bringing up no impulse control, that literally is the issue with developing teenage brains they lack impulse control and higher executive functions...

- - - Updated - - -

The fuck is abnormal about teenagers jumping people. you'll see it in Ireland, Japan, china, Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Germany, Poland... it is not abnormal. Assaults aren't abnormal mob mentality assaults aren't abnormal. They're well documented and explained by psychology and brain development. There is nothing abnormal about this. Doesn't mean it is "good" because I say it isn't abnormal.

According to stats and data we have from studies all over the world about the behaviour of teenage boys and when they're most criminal... it is more an unfortunate eventuality.
    Wait. So if a bunch of white dudes gang up and curbstomp a black dude for retribution, it's okay using your logic?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    But you said they can't be responsible in that thread where a kid was killed by bullies. That kids don't have fully developed brains and don't know they're doing wrong.

So. Your typical logic is that these kids shouldn't be punished because they don't "know better".
    In the other thread because it was a mistake, it was manslaughter so charging children with murder as adults for an accidental death doesn't make sense. The lack fo impulse control and lack fo higher executive functions means the thought planning of the act and the consequences of the act could not take place.

And I HAVE NEVER SAID SHOULDN'T BE PUNISHED I HAVE ALWAYS always always and forever will contend that child criminals BE PUNISHED AS JUVENILES BUT NEVER AS ADULTS BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT ADULTS

That doesn't mean they shouldn't be punished at all, is it terribly hard to understand this concept of treating 13 year olds as juveniles?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Wait. So if a bunch of white dudes gang up and curbstomp a black dude for retribution, it's okay using your logic?
    naw he said its just teens being teens, and should be expected..or some other weird shit, but careful don't be dragged by him into his race baiting.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    wtf... no... i am a teen, i don't try to kill people...

Sure, however teenage age groups are the most violent prone group and prone to criminality in general. Say 10% of teens may do something like this, that isn't a majority at all, but it is common enough to not be abnormal and expected from some part of the population.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    naw he said its just teens being teens, and should be expected..or some other weird shit, but careful don't be dragged by him into his race baiting.
    We'll, according to Themius, the girl did something to justify his "teens being teens" defense of a fucking mobbing. So, he's done a great job being himself and justifying shit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post

I'm not talking about race... race doesn't matter I am talking about brains, and the brains are the same regardless of race. Underdeveloped, lack of executive functions, lack of impulse control. WE have studies on this teenagers are violent and prone to criminality more so than any other age group. So things like this are unfortunate eventualities.

It isn't "weird shit" we have the numbers we know teens are violent we know they are prone to criminality we know they are more likely than any other age group to engage in violent acts and extreme risk taking. So when things like this happen we can't be shocked and aghast every single time.

When I see something like this it is sad and anger inducing. I often in some of these stories feel very strongly and may tear up about a lot of them; however, I remove my personal feelings when talking about things like this.

I'm not talking about race... race doesn't matter I am talking about brains, and the brains are the same regardless of race. Underdeveloped, lack of executive functions, lack of impulse control. WE have studies on this teenagers are violent and prone to criminality more so than any other age group. So things like this are unfortunate eventualities.

It isn't "weird shit" we have the numbers we know teens are violent we know they are prone to criminality we know they are more likely than any other age group to engage in violent acts and extreme risk taking. So when things like this happen we can't be shocked and aghast every single time.

When I see something like this it is sad and anger inducing. I often in some of these stories feel very strongly and may tear up about a lot of them; however, I remove my personal feelings when talking about things like this.
    >Sad and anger inducing
    >Teens will be teens

Okay Crips member.