Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just the failing Republicans and the Benghazi hoax, folks. Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    you mean like
    Pretty much.

How can Americans be Ok with their Government doing investigations over and over until they get the result they want?

Quote Originally Posted by Kotuthan View Post
    How can Americans be Ok with their Government doing investigations over and over until they get the result they want?
    The ones who are ok with it support it mostly because it's their team. They aren't the smartest kids all they care about is winning

It was the same morons that cried that Hillary is "walking free" and that they are corrupt, even in the face of all evidence or lack there of, that were crying about about the Trump investigations where there is AMPLE EVIDENCE of putting him in jail for the rest of his life for Bribery, Extortion, obstruction of justice, obstruction of congress, and witness tampering. Meanwhile, Hillary has been investigated for decades by different DoJs, different AGs and different congressional committees and all of them have NOTHING.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Chucklefucks couldn't be more transparent if they were made of glass and dunked underwater.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Most aren't. But these ridiculous re-do investigations (up to 9 times in one case) are the result of one side not accepting reality. The current GOP leadership is a plague on the United States, and we're working hard to remove them from power.

I know phrases like the above get thrown around a lot in politics, embellishment being so easy, but in this case it's almost the literal truth. The horror the Trump/GOP has wrought on this country is terrifying, approaching 1930's level Germany terrifying, and it has to be stopped.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Well when you spit on the freedom of information act by setting up your own private sever and deleting 30k emails after being subpoenaed, I think you should be held accountable.
    If only you held these same standards for Republicans. Instead, when things like this happens, instead of condemning them you go "BUT DEMOCRATS!"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Guess they've gotta do something for a living since they're incapable of doing their actual jobs.

27th time's the charm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Hopefully we get the truth finally.
    Fake news. Rethugs always got to have a boogieman to scare or pump up the base. The Biden thing isn't working out like intended and OH GOD SOCiAL/COMMUNIST Bernie likely isn't happening,so it's back to Hillary. Lock her up, Lock her up. Got to find those missing emails, BENGAZZIIII, white water, basement pizza place pedo ring, killed Seth Rich, Epstein,etc., uranium one, and the list goes on and on. Meat for the low info base.
    Last edited by smityx; 2020-03-09 at 05:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They’re not going to get a different result, nor do the people running these farce inquisitions expect to.

They want to drag a democrat’s Name through the mud... again... to try and sow discord in the minds of voters... again. The mere notion of being “under investigation,” and therefore “under suspicion and untrustworthy” is what they’re after, not any actual findings.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    If only you held these same standards for Republicans. Instead, when things like this happens, instead of condemning them you go "BUT DEMOCRATS!"
    What makes you think I don't hold the same standards for Republicans too? Do you honestly think I would be fine with a Republican hosting a private email server to do public business?

What makes you think I don't hold the same standards for Republicans too? Do you honestly think I would be fine with a Republican hosting a private email server to do public business?
    Trump's administration got caught using private e-mails for government business.

Feel free to condemn them right here and now.

You just made this out to be serious while downplaying Barr's problem. Such a fucking hack lol.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Your posting history is why. And going by that, yes, you're fine with it as long as it's a Republican.

What makes you think I don't hold the same standards for Republicans too?
    Because you have never once posted about Trump the same way you do about those you hate/don't like. Ever.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    Your posting history is why. And going by that, yes, you're fine with it as long as it's a Republican.
    MY posting history has always stated I hold Republicans to the same standard.

Maybe you should think about why people think you have a clear bias in favor of Republicans/Trump then.

And yet, not once did you condemn Trump's administration for doing it.

You had the chance in this very thread, and failed.