I'd love to know what happened. The hype train had left the station and was starting to build up some choo-choo speed when suddenly the brakes were slammed on and that thing stopped on a dime. And word is that train ain't moving again for a little while yet.

I wonder if it's linked in some way to New World. We know how Blizzard loves to distract during other MMO launches.

I honestly expect blizzard to say something along the lines of "Maiev has been allied to arthas since she helped destroy the eye of sargeras she wanted to free him" or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Sylvanas isn't the personification of Warcraft lore, neither is Kerrigan to Starcraft.
    Agreed - but since we're making the comparison, I would argue that Sylvanas is far less important to Warcraft lore than Kerrigan is to Starcraft.

Sylvanas isn't the personification of Warcraft lore, neither is Kerrigan to Starcraft.
    i know she is not, but try to tell that to Danouser and the others, of how they are focusing and featuring her in the third expansion in a row.

Another week, another encrypted build.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    they already did that with kerrigan in starcraft no? are you surprised they could do again, knowing the writers love her and think she is like the personification of warcraft lore?
    This is a staggeringly terrible argument on so many levels that it's hard to comprehend it as anything but a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lesigh... I'm pissed.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    i know she is not, but try to tell that to Danouser and the others, of how they are focusing and featuring her in the third expansion in a row.
    Facts not in evidence.

Fucking stop with this, thats justifying genocide, no fuck off with this nonsense. Don't even start with "Why so hostile" That kind of "twist" just makes it look like "WELP GENOCIDE IS A OK GUYS"
    That was justified. Sylvanas did that to slay all the Alliance scum. Also, if afterlife exists, what's wrong with genocide?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    This is a staggeringly terrible argument on so many levels that it's hard to comprehend it as anything but a joke.
    do you think they would never do the Kerrigan treatment with sylvanas, and think this is a terrible argument and a joke because...?

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    That was justified. Sylvanas did that to slay all the Alliance scum. Also, if afterlife exists, what's wrong with genocide?
    Can you stop?

Sylvanas isn't even as bad as Garrosh was. He was a major plot point in three expansions and was a side character in two additional ones.

New encrypted build on wowdev
    9.0.1.33556 → 9.0.1.33644!

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard has shipped another encrypted Shadowlands Alpha build: 9.0.1.33644. It's still encrypted unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGMYT View Post
    New encrypted build on wowdev
    9.0.1.33556 → 9.0.1.33644!
    >encrypted
    Sigh.

another build, even encrypted somewhat disproves the Corona theory.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by unbrained View Post
    Blizzard has shipped another encrypted Shadowlands Alpha build: 9.0.1.33644. It's still encrypted unfortunately.
    Next week bois
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

Come on blizz! COME ON!

Towelliee has been saying for weeks now that it will happen next week .

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Towelliee has been saying for weeks now that it will happen next week .
    It will happen next week. And if not next week, the week after that. And if not that..