Hello what u say about leagues ? I like it what i dont like its time remaining i will be more happy if they stay for more time . When i dont have time much play i hate these time events in games.

So I went and did the Coney Island missions. How in the hell do I get back to DC? I'm on PC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendor View Post
    So I went and did the Coney Island missions. How in the hell do I get back to DC? I'm on PC.
    In the Coney Island safe house, there is a spot where you can stand that gives you the option "Return to DC" or something like that. It shows a symbol of a helicopter I believe.

Thanks! Must have missed that.

so new global event is active. was the previous one as weird as this one? (I mean, i figured out how to do it, shoot only mobs that have the same polarity as your arm, or get stunned, switch polarity with reload) its just feels... so clunky and unfun...

In my opinion, the only thing that's unfun or clunky about it, is that you get punished with the first shot hit. I think it's "amount of damage" based, but that's still just the first hit with a full red build.
    Other than that, it's a nice DPS boost for everything harder than challenging.
    I got my Heroic Roosevelt down to 21minutes and a few seconds, from... I don't know... 44 minutes or so.

The secondary weapon always has the other polarity.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    In my opinion, the only thing that's unfun or clunky about it, is that you get punished with the first shot hit. I think it's "amount of damage" based, but that's still just the first hit with a full red build.
    Other than that, it's a nice DPS boost for everything harder than challenging.
    I got my Heroic Roosevelt down to 21minutes and a few seconds, from... I don't know... 44 minutes or so.

The secondary weapon always has the other polarity.
    the polarity changes when you either mellee them, reload or change weapon, its easy to do just do a mission and keep dying to the last encounter until you get them all done.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

I figured out how it works, but one slip up at the wrong moment and.. DEATH. yeah, sure when I wasn't slipping up, bosses were dying faster, but even with yellow build, I was getting stunned with essentially the first shot. I'm not sure that damage boost was even worse it, TBH. I was doing a manhunt mission and I died half a dozen times on a final stage because getting stunned while those kamikaze mobs run at you is no fun. when i finally gave up, ported to safe house, disabled the polarity crap and ported back in? that last stage was an absolute joke. one shot it without even breaking a sweat.

its just... i don't know. its unfun. its really unfun :/

I'm having a lot of fun playing a CC bot. I'm currently a 5 yellow (4 pieces of Hard Wired; Perfectly Unbreakable; all out skill haste focused) Gunner spamming Banshee Pulse and Blinder Fire Fly. PUG'ing Heroics are easy with so much CC. I barely shoot my gun. Lets see if I can PUG some legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    I figured out how it works, but one slip up at the wrong moment and.. DEATH. yeah, sure when I wasn't slipping up, bosses were dying faster, but even with yellow build, I was getting stunned with essentially the first shot. I'm not sure that damage boost was even worse it, TBH. I was doing a manhunt mission and I died half a dozen times on a final stage because getting stunned while those kamikaze mobs run at you is no fun. when i finally gave up, ported to safe house, disabled the polarity crap and ported back in? that last stage was an absolute joke. one shot it without even breaking a sweat.

its just... i don't know. its unfun. its really unfun :/
    you can only shoot enemies with the same polarity as yourself or you will get stunned everytime, not a great event but can do the daily challenges in under an hour just lower the difficulty if needed, if your doing solo use crusader shield it will help you survive a ton. Main reason to do the event is for the god rolled exotic cache.

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    you can only shoot enemies with the same polarity as yourself or you will get stunned everytime, not a great event but can do the daily challenges in under an hour just lower the difficulty if needed, if your doing solo use crusader shield it will help you survive a ton. Main reason to do the event is for the god rolled exotic cache.
    I am aware. i just found it all too easy to accidentally shoot a wrong polarity, especially when you have several of those kamikaze guys running at you in a clump, with at least one of each polarity. if this scenario sounds very specific, its because it is and its how I died multiple times in a row. literally, would get the bosses down no problem, only to die to trash. UGH. honestly, the only thing I was tempted by was a backpack trophy, because I'm a flithy casual and care more about cosmetics then maxed out weapons. but at this point I don't think I'll bother with that.

I am aware. i just found it all too easy to accidentally shoot a wrong polarity, especially when you have several of those kamikaze guys running at you in a clump, with at least one of each polarity. if this scenario sounds very specific, its because it is and its how I died multiple times in a row. literally, would get the bosses down no problem, only to die to trash. UGH. honestly, the only thing I was tempted by was a backpack trophy, because I'm a flithy casual and care more about cosmetics then maxed out weapons. but at this point I don't think I'll bother with that.
    can just farm a certain point in a mission just stick it on normal and use a shield and then die before you kill the last mob and repeat until done, may aswell get the rewards if they are easy to obtain but they are not required.

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    can just farm a certain point in a mission just stick it on normal and use a shield and then die before you kill the last mob and repeat until done, may aswell get the rewards if they are easy to obtain but they are not required.
    I suppose. but don't you think its just a bit counterintuitive that the best way to participate in this event is to cheese the crap out of it?

I suppose its a matter of taste and preference but it just seems like the event is not fun on its own.

I suppose. but don't you think its just a bit counterintuitive that the best way to participate in this event is to cheese the crap out of it?

I suppose its a matter of taste and preference but it just seems like the event is not fun on its own.
    division 2 is a massive grind anyway, spent about 7 hours last night farming eagle bearer and still 1 person didnt get it, season stuff is just there to try and keep people playing the game longer.

is it worth to give it a shot at this point?
    I always was interested in division but nobody of my buddies wanted to play...dont know if it is worth for a solo approach

so new global event is active. was the previous one as weird as this one? (I mean, i figured out how to do it, shoot only mobs that have the same polarity as your arm, or get stunned, switch polarity with reload) its just feels... so clunky and unfun...
    I am having lotsa fun with it compared to the previous GOTTA GO FAST. Just done the backpack trophy, missing 2 challenges to be done with it.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easyclassictopkeklel View Post
    is it worth to give it a shot at this point?
    I always was interested in division but nobody of my buddies wanted to play...dont know if it is worth for a solo approach
    I have played all the way through both Division 1 and 2 and most of the new New York expansion for 2 all 100% solo and enjoyed my time with it. If a cover based loot shooter interests you at all, I say give it a shot.

I did most of the things on challenging+3 directives because of the nice xp boost while it's not painful to play. Some things i went normal or story mode like "kill 10 negativge BT with a grenade" because otherwise grenades won't kill enemies straight out.

Anyway It's something more fun than mindless farming or zip through missions imho. Cannot wait for next manhunt.

So far the season is good to me. I can see myself buying the premium if it stays like this.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I wondered, are the global events exclusive to season pass owners?
    Or ist it just the rewards.

Because if it's the latter, that season pass isn't worth a dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I did most of the things on challenging+3 directives because of the nice xp boost while it's not painful to play. Some things i went normal or story mode like "kill 10 negativge BT with a grenade" because otherwise grenades won't kill enemies straight out.

Anyway It's something more fun than mindless farming or zip through missions imho. Cannot wait for next manhunt.

So far the season is good to me. I can see myself buying the premium if it stays like this.
    not talking about manhunt. talking about global event. I'm having some issues with getting the rogue down, but i'm a baddie so its expected, just need to get my positioning better and I'll chip away at him. I've used 3 directives as well, and did ok (I usually go for special ammo on npc's, less ammo for me and skill cooldown after using a skill. even though I play skill build, that cooldown is not too bad and I usually circumvent it by pre-casting and then it ends up meshing with my standard skill cooldown, so i barely even feel it)

global event with its polarity? blech.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I am having lotsa fun with it compared to the previous GOTTA GO FAST. Just done the backpack trophy, missing 2 challenges to be done with it.
    you mean previous global event was even worse???

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I wondered, are the global events exclusive to season pass owners?
    Or ist it just the rewards.

Because if it's the latter, that season pass isn't worth a dime.
    its just the rewards as far as i know. which honestly, what makes me like it more. as weird as it sounds I like paying for optional decorative fluff far more then being essentially forced into buying a pass or miss out on actual content.