Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Someone is sneaking in your bedroom and reseting your save file of Pokemon Red every night

"Nobody cares, just keep playing"

- - - Updated - - -

Im not whining...im having a conversation in a forum.
    unless you have everything counted in then its whining

who cares about balance, they all look cool

Quote Originally Posted by PointerToAddress View Post
    Would you guys prefer to have a talent row with these abilities so you can change them anytime but still be tied to a Covenant with it's Soulbinds and Conduits where these 2 things could possibly be more important to your character than the Covenant abilities?
    Hey.
    I LOVE the idea of picking a side and living with the consequences

I think is very RPG

It just so happens Blizzard nerfs this things constantly..and i bet we will lose progression by switching covenants.

My only problem in this CONVERSATION in a FORUM we are having @Lolites

Quote Originally Posted by Ascius View Post
    Oh wow so many "apologists" for terrible game design already. Didn't we learn anything from Azerite? Legiondaries?

People don't seem to get it that you need to change talents on the fly too.
    For raiding or whatever. Even specs. So what if for one fight you need "Ability A" and next one it's punishing to use it and you have to get "Ability C", but OH NO, it's in other covenant, you can't change it in the middle of the RAID.

Or even better, lets say you want two specs or I know it sounds CRAZY, but three specs ready... yet the best ability comes from different covenant for those, what then?
    IF certain ability is necessary for a fight (doubt it) then its an issue, if its a 1%dmg difference its not
    with multiple specs tough luck, choose main spec and get ability for that, your other specs will perform 1% worse what a horrible thing...

(and yes 1% might be completely off as numbers go, but so far is as good guess as any as we have no fucking clue without numbers)

- - - Updated - - -

Hey.
    I LOVE the idea of picking a side and living with the consequences

I think is very RPG

It just so happens Blizzard nerfs this things constantly..and i bet we will lose progression by switching covenants.

My only problem in this CONVERSATION in a FORUM we are having @Lolites
    so you love the ide of having consequences of your actions but you dont want to have your progres sloved/rolled back if something happens... that sounds awfuly lot like CONSEQUENCES

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    do you?! you whine you have to do something to change it and dont know what it takes, it might be a matter of 1-2 hours of gameplay, and you making your case like you KNOW it takes half a fucking year...

surely if the difference after nerf will be soo huge you will HAVE to switch you wont mind giving couple hours to it...
    What if it id not couple of hours but a month long daily grind? They want to make switching really hard and unpleasant to discourage players from doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascius View Post
    Oh wow so many "apologists" for terrible game design already. Didn't we learn anything from Azerite? Legiondaries?

People don't seem to get it that you need to change talents on the fly too.
    For raiding or whatever. Even specs. So what if for one fight you need "Ability A" and next one it's punishing to use it and you have to get "Ability C", but OH NO, it's in other covenant, you can't change it in the middle of the RAID.

Or even better, lets say you want two specs or I know it sounds CRAZY, but three specs ready... yet the best ability comes from different covenant for those, what then?
    Haha i hasnt change my talents for entire year and i do just fine.

so you love the ide of having consequences of your actions but you dont want to have your progres sloved/rolled back if something happens... that sounds awfuly lot like CONSEQUENCES
    Blizzard nerfs are not exactly parts of a game.

Blizzard nerfs are not exactly part of the game.
    Nothing is getting nerfed to the point that your character is now unplayable. That's not the real world.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    What if it id not couple of hours but a month long daily grind? They want to make switching really hard and unpleasant to discourage players from doing it.
    then you would have to choose very carefuly which covenant to choose and if choosing one with 1% increase of dps thanks to ability is really worht it

And then it gets nerfed...and Blizzard gives us a free covenant transfer...there, everyone happy now
    Count me happy
    I've come to expect a long gap between when the community identifies a problem, and when we get the band-aid.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Nothing is getting nerfed to the point that your character is now unplayable. That's not the real world.
    But it will get nerfed enough for the other options to now be better....

#Free_Covenent_Transfers
    #No_loss_of_progression

Blizzard nerfs are not exactly parts of a game.
    sure they are, they were always in game whenever was something fun or too op...

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    Free covenant transfer item during the next major patch most likely. I've come to expect a long gap between when the community identifies a problem, and we get the band-aid.
    Like all those free class changes they give out when classes get changed?
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by PointerToAddress View Post
    Would you guys prefer to have a talent row with these abilities so you can change them anytime but still be tied to a Covenant with it's Soulbinds and Conduits where these 2 things could possibly be more important to your character than the Covenant abilities?
    Or, and this will be really shocking to you.
    We will also complain if Souldbinds and Conduits are revealed and have potential big impacts on balance.

This is a thread about something that has just been revealed and looks to have fundamental problems beyond just turning a nob on some numbers. Not about a bunch of other things that might potentially have an impact that haven't been revealed yet.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

#Free_Covenent_Transfers
    #No_loss_of_progression
    God your whining is fucking insufferable. Like talking to a spoiled 5 year old.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Or, and this will be really shocking to you.
    We will also complain if Souldbinds and Conduits are revealed and have potential big impacts on balance.

This is a thread about something that has just been revealed and looks to have fundamental problems beyond just turning a nob on some numbers. Not about a bunch of other things that might potentially have an impact that haven't been revealed yet.
    Let's be real: You are going to piss and moan no matter what, so let's not pretend you are ever going to be happy.
    -ynnady

#Free_Covenent_Transfers
    #No_loss_of_progression
    i think game was catered to people who only see dps numbers long enough and look where it got us... for once they did something where people can use other criteria and people are bitching again... figures

IF certain ability is necessary for a fight (doubt it) then its an issue, if its a 1%dmg difference its not
    with multiple specs tough luck, choose main spec and get ability for that, your other specs will perform 1% worse what a horrible thing...

(and yes 1% might be completely off as numbers go, but so far is as good guess as any as we have no fucking clue without numbers)

- - - Updated - - -

History shows us its not likely to be a 1% damage difference and some being more utility based makes it a hard comparison/balance situation.

It wouldn't be nearly as bad if it was 4 different abilities that all deal X damage.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    History shows us its not likely to be a 1% damage difference.
    History shows us that crybabies never stop crying.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    God your whining is fucking insufferable. Like talking to a spoiled 5 year old.
    How da fuck is that even possible?

Im saying i love the system and my ONLY problems is the godamn nerfs.

Im going to make a conscious decision. I can live with THAT dcision.

NERFS mess up everything.

Is this conversation irrational to you?

How much of a fanboy do you need to be to call me a baby whiner for having my opinion?

How da fuck is that even possible?

Im saying i love the system and my ONLY problems is the godamn nerfs.

Im going to make a conscious decision. I can live with THAT dcision.

NERFS mess up everything.

Is this conversation irrational to you?
    Yes, this crying and flailing around on the floor over the hypothetical minute difference between these abilities at some point in the future is completely irrational.
    -ynnady