Quote Originally Posted by Flc View Post
    We thinking that harp weapon is an off-hand for spellcasters?
    Nah, it's a glaive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    I'm already seeing contradictions from more than one dev writing quests:
    *Meuh'zala says he is responsible for making Sylvanas Warchief
    *Vol'jin taunts Mueh'zala by saying Bonswamdi is the *real* Loa of death
    *Bonswamdi says he works for Mueh'zala & that he is his boss
    *Sylvanas is trying to kill Bonswamdi in the Book
    *Bonswamdi is trying to kill Sylvanas in the war campaign

Complete nonsense
    Alpha/Beta/PTR broadcast text is like the number one biggest thing to take with a huge helping of so many grains of salt during datamining. A lot of old iterations just exist in the files when they roll out builds.

Half this stuff will probably never see the light of day or be completely changed. I mean, give feedback on it for sure, but keep that in moind

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    You mean, after we help them rise again, after the threat of the Maw is vanquished?
    The maw is not a threat. It is the natural resting place of evil souls. The threat is the Jailer. Shadowlands people already have a job & its ushering the natural lifecycle of souls to its culmination. Anything the horde or alliance does in comparison is unimportant

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Nah, it's a glaive
    "And I would hate 10,000 years. La la la la."

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    Alpha/Beta/PTR broadcast text is like the number one biggest thing to take with a huge helping of so many grains of salt during datamining. A lot of old iterations just exist in the files when they roll out builds.

Half this stuff will probably never see the light of day or be completely changed. I mean, give feedback on it for sure, but keep that in moind
    It's also presented without context and out of order.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

-Tyrande, Thrall and Jaina Key Characters shadowlands.
    -Anduin story abandoned! garbage character not need story
    - No Bolvar and Taelia "sad"

AW SHIT mages are gettin mana gems back

And polymorph this

You mean, after we help them rise again, after the threat of the Maw is vanquished?
    I hope everyone realizes how dumb it would be if dead people can just casually leave the Shadowlands to go back to Azeroth

Seems like the Kyrian skill "Kindred Spirits" isn't Symbiosis 2.0, mainly just a stat buff. The tank one seems to be the most interesting one.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    -Tyrande, Thrall and Jaina Key Characters shadowlands.
    -Anduin story abandoned! garbage character not need story
    - No Bolvar and Taelia "sad"
    Anduin isn't garbage....but I expect no less from shitposts.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The maw is not a threat. It is the natural resting place of evil souls. The threat is the Jailer.
    Semantics. And presumably, once the Maw Jailer isn't syphoning all those souls from the other Covenants anymore, they might have a surplus, offering either excess new souls or those that have "done their time" to return to the world of the living, but in the form they took in the Shadowlands.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Nah he garbage, AFK crybaby, I'm glad that he was deleted with a story

Don't get your hopes up. What possible reason would denizens of the Shadowlands have to care about about the lowly affairs of the Horde or Alliance?
    why they would not? help then, explore azeroth, lot of possibilities that the gates are open

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's the closet-case guy, don't bother. (post history)
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Semantics. And presumably, once the Maw Jailer isn't syphoning all those souls from the other Covenants anymore, they might have a surplus, offering either excess new souls or those that have "done their time" to return to the world of the living, but in the form they took in the Shadowlands.
    In that case, I expect the Blue Stewards being a skin for humans. Maybe unlocked via achievement like Night Warrior eyes. But the Kyrians, (owl people, wowhead is falsely marking the owls as stewards & the blue people as kyrians when the official post yesterday labeled them the other way around), The Ven'iri, Stoneborne, & Fauns are not dead people. They're the native races of the Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I hope everyone realizes how dumb it would be if dead people can just casually leave the Shadowlands to go back to Azeroth
    they aren't rly dead people, at least not all of then, they preciselly said some races/things are original from the shadowlands, living things who are born there.

If some of the blue people where living beings, they don't remember nothing, its like a new life.

If the gates are indeed broken, and things could come and go, i can totally see this happening.

And hey, after time and space travel.

wowhead is falsely marking the owls as stewards & the blue people as kyrians when the official post yesterday labeled them the other way around
    Hmm, their own file system labels them that way, saw it on the Wowhead stream.

(owl people, wowhead is falsely marking the owls as stewards & the blue people as kyrians when the official post yesterday labeled them the other way around)
    No? The people are the Kyrians. The owls are Stewards.

In that case, I expect the Blue Stewards being a skin for humans. Maybe unlocked via achievement like Night Warrior eyes. But the Kyrians, (owl people, wowhead is falsely marking the owls as stewards & the blue people as kyrians when the official post yesterday labeled them the other way around), The Ven'iri, Stoneborne, & Fauns are not dead people. They're the native races of the Shadowlands.
    Nope. Just checked the official site. The blue humans are kyrians and the owls are stewards.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...?cmsMode=draft

Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    If the venthyr could transform in those gargoyles inc combat, like worgens do, it would be awesome, truly some van helsing shit
    If there isn't at least 1 Van Helsing reference in Revendreth, we riot.