Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This looks fun. Looking forward to understanding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    I laugh at those that play that kind of genere, the game literately plays itself.

I can jerk off and play that game at the same time, it's beyond astounding! /S

But seriously, if you want to play auto chess, don't play wow..?

Also, raids were in the game since Day #1, and it will stay that way for god knows how long. Mission tables were definitely an unwelcomed feature.
    Having spent the previous 4 years playing a very similar Japanese browser game, you couldn't be further from the truth. I mean, I used to be a mythic raider so I am by no means satisfied by simple mechanics or games that play themselves. This genre has a lot of potential, especially to spike the content of salt in your blood. The game I've played was a simulation of a WW2 navy, a very simple one, battles being pure RNG, however the resource management, improving equipment and remodeling your ships, collecting all the characters (you guessed it, the ships are actually cute girls) and choosing the right combinations for specific challenges. It really pulls you in if it's well designed.

Obviously Adventures will not get to this level of sophistication, but they are not a standalone game either. I enjoy the idea, as long as we're not forced into doing it too much, I think it's a fun side activity to do especially if they implement a lot of followers to add some strategic depth to it. Following into the next expac (if it happens) would also be appreciated. The way it looks now, you won't be forced to do it because the Anima gains will be capped.

Mission tables are only unwelcome if they are necessary.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughingjack View Post
    I kind of question why?

I mean I know LoL did it better and first but it seems a weird thing to add to the game.
    Lol was not the first to make an auto battler my dude...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

It will be good for the travel time and work free time.

I hope this leads to building a team to solo current dungeons and raids so you don't need to worry about grouping anymore. Wow has become a 90% single-player game this might push it further.

I said raidng was a good part of it.

I never said it was required or forced, what are you talking about?

If they force you to participate in the feature, then yes It would be a problem.

Otherwise, I could careless.

Ofc raiding isn't the only feature in the game, I stopped raiding since BFA, ever since they got rid of tier sets. Nothing is required of you do to anything in the game. You play it because you play it, nothing more, nothing less. If i am forced to do another "mission" table or w/e that feature is, I'll probably be upset.

Inb4, "WAAA WAAA stop bitching and get over it, some people love autochess."
    What you're saying is you already know you won't be upset because you, yourself said you're not required to do anything in the game.

You can't have it both ways. Either you have no self control, or you won't be upset based on what you just said.
    Last edited by Shaetha; 2020-04-13 at 03:29 AM.

Will I be able to make 5 bazillion gold from it? If not, I'll pass like I did with bfa table. But cool for those who want it I guess.

So they are making it a flash gotacha game lol

Adventures System

This system is still heavily in development.
    You hear that? So don't shit on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    You hear that? So don't shit on it.
    No, still shit on it if its a shit idea. Are you braindead? A bad idea or bad implementation needs to be called out no matter how far along in development it is.

- - - Updated - - -

This isn't even autochess.

This is literally just a garrison mission with another layer of shitty complexity.

It's a mission, where you pick one of 5 positions to put your follower in, and then you read the outcome and moves through the combat log after...

Wtf is the brainwave behind this, it just sounds retarded from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaetha View Post
    What you're saying is you already know you won't be upset because you, yourself said you're not required to do anything in the game.

You can't have it both ways. Either you have no self control, or you won't be upset based on what you just said.
    So... I can't be upset and accept the fact that blizzard is adding a feature that I dislike? I have a right to be pissed and angry because I am a paying customer. I can have it anyway I want, and if I don't get it, then I move on and do something else, complain about it, provide feedback, or deal with it, it's not rocket science.

Wtf are you even talking about? I'm saying I hate the feature but I could careless if it's implemented. If it is required for us to complete it or approach it in anyway (like WOD mission tables) then it will suck.

Move on.
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2020-04-13 at 04:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumstein View Post
    No, still shit on it if its a shit idea. Are you braindead? A bad idea or bad implementation needs to be called out no matter how far along in development it is.

- - - Updated - - -

This isn't even autochess.

This is literally just a garrison mission with another layer of shitty complexity.

It's a mission, where you pick one of 5 positions to put your follower in, and then you read the outcome and moves through the combat log after...

Wtf is the brainwave behind this, it just sounds retarded from the get go.
    Except as it says it is in development. You literally have no idea how it actually works and what it will entail. All you have to go by is text. Text is meaningless without the full picture. You are free to dislike it either way, but you can't fully judge it until you see it in action. It's also the Alpha so it is missing a lot. Once features start to flesh out more, you actually see it in action then you can better judge it and give proper feedback on it. Your current feedback is "This is terrible." That's not feedback in the slightest. That's just an opinion and so far none of what you said is giving it feedback on how it can be improved upon.

[video=youtube;6U-7NDIWHPs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U-7NDIWHPs[video]

[video=youtube;6EitgtZd4s4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EitgtZd4s4[video]

[video=youtube;umDr0mPuyQc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc[video]

[video=youtube;WpZYJqiWBNE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpZYJqiWBNE[video]

[video=youtube;HFVWv4Wtp7M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFVWv4Wtp7M[video]

[video=youtube;im_5QdHp04E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im_5QdHp04E[video]

[video=youtube;2HJxya0CWco]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HJxya0CWco[video]

[video=youtube;BlEJGwQgkgY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlEJGwQgkgY[video]

[video=youtube;hmWP99NPN9g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmWP99NPN9g[video]

[video=youtube;xFGfWrJR5Ck]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFGfWrJR5Ck[video]

[video=youtube;nr9M7XF_CBg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr9M7XF_CBg[video]

Why put this crap into WoW? Whyyyyyyyyyyy....

Infracted: Minor Spam.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2020-04-13 at 02:02 PM.

So... I can't be upset and accept the fact that blizzard is adding a feature that I dislike? I have a right to be pissed and angry because I am a paying customer. I can have it anyway I want, and if I don't get it, then I move on and do something else, complain about it, provide feedback, or deal with it, it's not rocket science.

Wtf are you even talking about? I'm saying I hate the feature but I could careless if it's implemented. If it is required for us to complete it or approach it in anyway (like WOD mission tables) then it will suck.

Move on.
    Nope, you said you'd be angry if you're forced to do it. You also said you're not required to do anything. Therefore you've already admitted you won't be angry by your own words. Either that, or you've lied and don't believe there's nothing you're required to do.

But no, you're not allowed to be angry about disliking a feature(grats on disliking something before it's even displayed in any but the roughest description. It really counterfeits any weight your opinion could have). You're allowed to dislike it. You're not allowed to be angry about anything to do with entertainment. If you're angry, you need to rethink your life decisions.

I think this is awesome and more spreadsheets is definitely what this game needs. I get so tired of social interaction and interesting combat in WoW and they are doing a great job of getting rid of both. It is also still in development so there is no way this could be anything but awesome after the feedback they always listen to about things like tier sets, reforging, weapons and armor vendors, LFR, professions, alts, flying, and RNG to rule them all. If we are lucky they will make this necessary at some point to get into raids or start a necessary quest chain for a story that will be watched over and over for many alts like the BFA legendary cloak required.

Better be able to romance your followers and get short sex scenes with them like the other game like this I play :3

Quote Originally Posted by Shaetha View Post
    (grats on disliking something before it's even displayed in any but the roughest description. It really counterfeits any weight your opinion could have).
    They said it would be an autobattler + an update to the mission tables, so yep. Didn't like the mission tables, don't like autobattler, so there ya go.

I haven't even heard of your thoughts on autochess and you've telling me, "You can't have this, you can't do this". I already know you're going to say something positive about the feature or say something like a smart ass like, "It's still in development, so I can't voice my opinion."
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2020-04-13 at 05:06 AM.

dont mind the mission table ive never felt forced to do it in bfa at all except when it was needed for the campaign

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes it is, its much better then the "Send minions then come back in 6 hours"
    You know what's even better? Neither of those things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Laughingjack View Post
    I kind of question why?

I mean I know LoL did it better and first but it seems a weird thing to add to the game.
    LoL was not the first to make an Autochess game. The first truly known one was the custom mod on Dota 2 and then Valve's own Dota Underlords. LoL's Teamfight Tactics feels less exciting to play than something like Underlords and does not have as much polish or even game modes.