Quote Originally Posted by Jaggler View Post
    De Other Side is very over-the-top and has a pretty whacky theme from what we have seen.
    The theme is out there, but most of it looks like what amount to a cool skybox, i have yet to see a dungeon that goes as out there as Grimrail depot in terms of being unique.
    Guess i might be expecting too much though.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    When they were checking for new eye colors for BE, there was a red eye one, but is really unlikely that it will be an option for us, though i would really want it to be the case, cause that would be as close i will ever get from playing a Sanlayn
    I approve of this, i would love to have a red eye option eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I'm so damned tired of the same old robe style clothing...
    I appreciate that it's a massive undertaking to make 3D pieces with physics look good with every race, but come on... We've had the same robes and other 2D-stuff for 15 years now... Hell, the Darkshore Horde T3 Mail set has a 3D skirt, not all that complicated with physics etc, but it looks great!

It's starting to get to me whenever I see another set with paint-on chestpieces/legs and robes.
    This, its been long overdue and realy time they give us robes like thrall, greymane, lorthemar and now also the new venthyr models.

Its been 15 years.. they realy should adress this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Legion tied in the main story through the zones in multiple places. WoD did as well and WoD leveling is often considered great.

Still I don't really agree that we don't progress the story while leveling in SL. From what we know we spend most of our time in Bastion trying to get an audience with the Archon to discuss the events in the Maw and we only enter Revendreth under the Arbiter's command and then fight to stop the Anima draught which is central to the story
    Got a feeling the draught won't stop until 9.3 if the Jailer is our final enemy.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Why did they move invisibility to be exclusive to arcane mages? Thought they wanted to return class identity not spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    Why did they move invisibility to be exclusive to arcane mages? Thought they wanted to return class identity not spec.
    they not, thas was a typo, Arcane got a version upgraded of Invisibility, but the other spec retain the spell too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    Someone asked that on Twitter and they said that arcane just got a better version of it, and that if it didn't appear that way on alpha is was either a bug or a datamining error.

what about Nathanos, he is the boss in the dungeon? revendreth dungeon is open

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    Nathanos is likely a boss in the Castle Naltharia or whatever it was.

Quote Originally Posted by keygy View Post
    because if you implement housing in the wow and dont give any type of use realistic..its stupid, i mean look at draenor, for having housing you need something of purpose like crafting or something like, imo dont think housing its really viable in wow, and i dont understant the hype with housing, housing its cool in games like archeage, was the fun of having your housing instanced?
    You don't need to make it a core gameplay. It can be only something like transmog, you buy a house and decorate it. It's just a way to spend your time differently between two farming sessions.

LOTRO had a perfect housing. Different type of houses, different district, a lot of way to personalize it,... But it was never a essentiel thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    We do. Though it's a little imperfect looking with the new eye glow shining through. But I use it. Someday, I hope we may see an actual red eye option.

- - - Updated - - -

They've actually admitted recently that this is something they'd like to do, but that Shadowlands is not the right setting for it. It wouldn't fit thematically to build a home on Azeroth, while we're off in another realm. My guess is it's planned for 10.0.
    Thanks !

Yes i guess, SL is not the perfect extension to introduce this

Quote Originally Posted by keygy View Post
    they not, thas was a typo, Arcane got a version upgraded of Invisibility, but the other spec retain the spell too.
    Quote Originally Posted by protip View Post
    Someone asked that on Twitter and they said that arcane just got a better version of it, and that if it didn't appear that way on alpha is was either a bug or a datamining error.
    Ah okey, because that change was a bit baffling.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    He MIGHT be a boss in the raid, not the dungeons.

We already know the full boss list for the dungeon.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    He MIGHT be a boss in the raid, not the dungeons.

We already know the full boss list for the dungeon.
    Technically all we know is that he has a tag in the database as a boss. Could mean that he is a boss ina a dungeon that is currently using a fake name for him, could mean he is a boss in a specific instance.
    Though i do believe he is a boss in Castle Nathria, it just fits too well.

He's gonna be neither, he'll die in the pre-patch scenario. He fits nowhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    He's gonna be neither, he'll die in the pre-patch scenario. He fits nowhere else.
    I mean, he would make sense in the Maw Raid, as the second to last boss, before Sylvanas.

Dont really see him making much sense in any of the launch dungeons or Nathria. Dunno why people say that he would "fit in well at Nathria" when that raid has no connection to the main plot of Shadowlands and just wraps up the Venthir story.
    Last edited by Makorus; 2020-04-23 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I mean, he would make sense in the Maw Raid, as the second to last boss, before Sylvanas.

Dont really see him making much sense in any of the launch dungeons or Nathria. Dunno why people say that he would "fit in well at Nathria" when that raid has no connection to the main plot of Shadowlands and just wraps up the Venthir story.
    Castle Nathria's plot is the main plot of Shadowlands, it ties directly into the Anima drought caused by Denathrius, Sylvanas and the Jailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Castle Nathria's plot is the main plot of Shadowlands, it ties directly into the Anima drought caused by Denathrius, Sylvanas and the Jailer.
    Eh.

Its probably as much related to the main plot as the other first raids, i.e. Emerald Nightmare, Highmaul or Uldir.

It ties up a zones storyline and barely has to do with the main storythread.

Eh.

Its probably as much related to the main plot as the other first raids, i.e. Emerald Nightmare, Highmaul or Uldir.

It's more like Nighthold and Dazar'alor, which both tied up the zone story as well as the first overarching expansion storyline.

Legion: finding pillars of creation and using Illidan's corpse as a host
    BFA: Faction War
    SL: Anima Drought
    Last edited by therumblings; 2020-04-23 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Don't do that. Don't give me hope.

Isn't Revendreth supposed to be the zone where Kel'thuzad is acting behind the scenes too? Would he be in the raid or just the end of zone storyline boss?

Eh.

There is however some definite overlap. Denathrius is somewhat subservient to the Jailer, so it is not out of left field ot assume that Sylvanas sent Nathanos there to ensure he does his job/defeat the adventurers who are attacking. It isnt like Nathanos being there means the entire Maw is there as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    Isn't Revendreth supposed to be the zone where Kel'thuzad is acting behind the scenes too? Would he be in the raid or just the end of zone storyline boss?
    Kel'Thuzad is in Maldraxxus.