... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal The Black View Post
    Krosus from Legion
    lol got em

also, classic is retail

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Show me the LFR Boss that one shots people if they stand at the wrong spot / don't move.
    From the top of my mind: Spine of Deathwing, Elegon,Garalon, Durumu, Siegecrafter Blackfuse, Operator Thogar and Krosus.

Probably a dozen more.

Why do people keep making this type of post over and over and over and over?

From the first two raids being released, and both being completed in under 2 hours, why would anyone think any fight in classic will be hard? ZG also cleared insanely fast.

What kind of brain function are you folks lacking if you think any of this will be hard? When it is consistently proven to not be. NOTHING in classic was hard. Time-consuming? Yes, hard? no. Yet, folks are still asking the same dumb ass questions, that have already been answered in 100 other threads.

With every guild running 20 warriors you guys think that 4 horsemen will be a problem?

Causal guilds and those who have been carried so far by their top 10 performers will probably disband or merge around Cthun. Bigger guilds who can pick and choose players will breeze through everything, naxx as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    You've got warriors in BWL practically there now on a 90th percentile parse (realistically what 'good' players should be pulling on a dummy).
    Think about what you typed here. Go ahead, take your time.

Show me the LFR Boss that one shots people if they stand at the wrong spot / don't move.
    Imagine being that guy and comparing a group of 40 or 20 (depending on the raid) of sweaty min max nerds to a group of extremely undergeared, half afk, half retail fried brain players playing with their eyes closed. Jesus Christ. Lfr is and will always be the easiest form of group content this game has ever seen.

Omg you wiped 5 times on lfr because literally no one was doing the fight but you didn’t wipe in classic because everyone was prepared and following directions? You don’t fucking say

15+ Year Old Account
    If there is in AQ 40 it will be the emperors. Once people get to final boss they’ll stick it out.

I never ran Naxx in current content/tier in vanilla or WOTLK.

There’s just too much out there in the way of buffs, knowledge, gearing etc. for Naxx to put up a fight. People are already gearing alts, have tanking sets etc in anticipation of the Horsemen. There won’t be a weak link in groups as far as gear goes and all will be expected to have appropriate buffs/consumables.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh if only that was true.....
    The most persecuted minority is the individual.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Think about what you typed here. Go ahead, take your time.
    I know you're rubbing your hands at you witticism but allow me an indugence.

First of all; what people can pull on a dummy with no mechanics or movement will higher then what they pull in raid i.e what might be top 10% parse maybe be attainable by 30-40% of players on a dummy.
    Secondly; It's not unrealistic when you consider there is only one raid difficulty (as opposed to 4) there will be a far larger spread of player skill (evidenced by the massive wicks on the bars in the damage graph posted) and thus 'good' players would be in the top 10% of all parses.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholaes92 View Post
    Omg you wiped 5 times on lfr because literally no one was doing the fight but you didn’t wipe in classic because everyone was prepared and following directions? You don’t fucking say
    I'd implore you to read the other posts for context, because i get the idea you are missing something.

And if you think you aren't, then i'll spell it out for you:
    I think Classic raids are harder than LFR.

I'd implore you to read the other posts for context, because i get the idea you are missing something.

And if you think you aren't, then i'll spell it out for you:
    I think Classic raids are harder than LFR.
    I said ‘imagine being that guy’ referring to who you were commenting to. I was agreeing with you

I said ‘imagine being that guy’ referring to who you were commenting to. I was agreeing with you
    My bad then, but i thought it was kind of odd that you quoted me instead of him.

My bad then, but i thought it was kind of odd that you quoted me instead of him.
    Just wanted to let you know I agree. Anyone who says the lfr is tougher thing is a fucking moron

Imagine being that guy and comparing a group of 40 or 20 (depending on the raid) of sweaty min max nerds to a group of extremely undergeared, half afk, half Classic fried brain players playing with their eyes closed. Jesus Christ. Classic is and will always be the easiest form of group content this game has ever seen.

Omg you wiped 5 times on BWL because literally no one was doing the fight but you didn’t wipe in Retail because everyone was prepared and following directions? You don’t fucking say
    I agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    I agree 100%
    This doesn’t even remotely make sense with lfr as the context. If your going to try to be witty, try to bring some wit

10+ Year Old Account
    There are several; what's your point?

At any rate, as has been said before in this thread... there wont be one.

When what was considered "bleeding edge content" is cleared literally hours after release, what, precisely, do you expect to be the hang up?

If anything, what will "break guilds" is the mind-numbing busy work of farming mats required just to check off the pre-fight boxes to do the raids. That, coupled with the eventual lack of anything new to progress on, is what will cause people to burn out, not "ragequit becawz it just 2 hawd"
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2020-04-24 at 12:49 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

This doesn’t even remotely make sense with lfr as the context. If your going to try to be witty, try to bring some wit
    The context is comparing LFR with classic. If you are going to try and correct someone, try be correct.

There's plenty.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine being that guy and comparing a group of 40 or 20 (depending on the raid) of sweaty min max nerds to a group of extremely undergeared, half afk, half retail fried brain players playing with their eyes closed. Jesus Christ. Lfr is and will always be the easiest form of group content this game has ever seen.

The easiest raid content ever.made is all of classic. Lfr crowd pugs that shit on a weekly basis and will continue to do so all the way through naxx. There is nothing in classic that hasn't been seen for 14 plus years. It is the most rudimentary mechanics that retail surpassed 10 years ago. Lfr is more of a challenge than classic.
    Last edited by munkeyinorbit; 2020-04-24 at 12:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Nzoth will do that. KJ did that.

- - - Updated - - -

The easiest raid content ever.made is all of classic. Lfr crowd pugs that shit on a weekly basis and will continue to do so all the way through naxx. There is nothing in classic that hasn't been seen for 14 plus years. It is the most rudimentary mechanics that retail surpassed 10 years ago. Lfr is more of a challenge than classic.
    Man retail really did a number on your brain didn’t it? I’m so sorry.

Man retail really did a number on your brain didn’t it? I’m so sorry.
    He's right though.

The guild breaker will be boredom.
    When there is no new content, people will stop caring.
    Happens every tier in live wow, no reason to think it would not happen in Classic.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV