Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    What ever happened to Skroe? I used to enjoy him shitting on Trump and his supporters with what were essentially research papers.
    He's been banned since March. I'm not sure if him being banned this long means if his ban is permanent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    He's been banned since March. I'm not sure if him being banned this long means if his ban is permanent.
    I can’t even find an old post, seems like maybe he was deleted, and any old posts now have a placeholder account name as the poster.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Let’s just hope it’s not because he is sick. Everything else is silly...

I can’t even find an old post, seems like maybe he was deleted, and any old posts now have a placeholder account name as the poster.
    @Skroe click name, check latest post, see infraction... go... wow... should not have said that... then move on.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-05-06 at 12:58 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would say yes. it doesn't take that long for infractions points to go away and be able to post again.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Given he was calling for the deaths of people, I wouldn't be shocked.
    I find that somewhat hard to believe. Can you show me a post where he said this?

Quality of this place surely went down, if he was permabanned. I enjoy reading his really comprehensive posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    I find that somewhat hard to believe. Can you show me a post where he said this?

Quality of this place surely went down, if he was permabanned. I enjoy reading his really comprehensive posts.
    This is his last post that he made.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    No. Crazy is what happens if some of my family gets sick of dies because Donald Trump's cult trolled America.

That's when I call for people like Donald Trump and Knadra to put put in the guillotine, French Revolution style. That's when the niceties like principles, belief in the constitution and the rule of law give way to baser motivations. When their games lead to the death of one of my family members, thats when I kick over the game board and try and stab the guy in the throat with a broken bottle.

But we're not there yet.

Hopefully this is arrested before we get to crazy.
    [Infraction]

Given he was calling for the deaths of people, I wouldn't be shocked.
    Yes, he may very well be perma-banned, as he did call for deaths. Oddly enough, there's other posters who called for deaths (even of other posters), and were not perma-banned. Hell, one poster did it twice in the span of three days, admitted to trolling, and got caught plagiarizing, and she's still around.

So, I guess it's who you know.

No, his account is still around https://www.mmo-champion.com/members/562259-Skroe and his old posts are still up.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is his last post that he made.
    Ehhhhh...

I'd say that's worth an infraction for sure, but not permaban worthy. I wouldn't really classify that as a death threat. It even says it's "Minor Trolling" on the infraction, which kinda looks like moderators don't think so either.

You don't think he was actually serious about the guillotine, flipped game board and a broken bottle?

And then there is the last part. "We are not there yet".
    Last edited by Santti; 2020-05-06 at 01:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I would say yes. it doesn't take that long for infractions points to go away and be able to post again.
    He may have crossed a threshold and gotten a bunch of points in a short period of time. Check back 3 months from the latest one. Points for an infraction disappear 3 months from the infraction date. If he's free, then no. If he's still banned then probably perma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

To swing us back round to the topic:
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Q3AnWHM.png?1[/IG]
    He just can't help himself when it comes to the number of tests, can he? Why is that such a thing for him?

I'm going to assume those teleconferences either didn't happen or were not that good. (I say not knowing it was happening to begin with.)

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    To swing us back round to the topic:
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Q3AnWHM.png?1[/G]
    ... Therapeutics?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, his account is still around https://www.mmo-champion.com/members/562259-Skroe and his old posts are still up.
    I stand corrected.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

A perma-ban doesn't necessarily mean all posts get deleted. I've seen posters who were banned for over a year, and their content is still around.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    He just can't help himself when it comes to the number of tests, can he? Why is that such a thing for him?
    He seems to have no concept of relative sizes, things are either big or small, best or worst. He can't admit to anything needing to be done better or improved, it's always done the best or perfectly from the start, and everything else was the worst before he did it. This is very common salesman/conman speak.

So the US having the highest number of total tests is all that matters, it doesn't matter if it's not adequate for what's needed.
    Last edited by Nellise; 2020-05-06 at 01:58 PM.

Simple reason; he needs the win. No matter what he has to do, he needs everything to look like a "win" for him. In reality, just the next 3 countries in the list together have done more testing than the US has. It is pretty easy to show the idiot masses a simple chart that makes 7m tests look stupendously amazing. But compare 7m to what, a 330m total population? Its nothing. Remember when you were supposed to be getting 5m tests per day? Yeah.... didn't quite happen, did it? Now he has to make what has managed to get done sound incredible.
    Just like the idiot in the white house and his minions who just sees that because the stock market is performing better will use that as justification to people as to why we need to all get back to work - despite the virus still looming over all of our heads. While still not understanding that 30 million people are filing for unemployment, millions more are still worried about when their next check is coming, and people continue to get sick and die. The stock market is not a representation of the economy and people looking at this as simple wins/losses are well, simple.

Source: https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...r-unemployment
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, he may very well be perma-banned, as he did call for deaths. Oddly enough, there's other posters who called for deaths (even of other posters), and were not perma-banned. Hell, one poster did it twice in the span of three days, admitted to trolling, and got caught plagiarizing, and she's still around.

So, I guess it's who you know.
    I still remember that. And the ban evading alt account that was caught red handed admiting it was her. It was funny.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    I still remember that. And the ban evading alt account that was caught red handed admiting it was her. It was funny.
    I do not remember that part about the alt account.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I do not remember that part about the alt account.
    Miss koba-something was called, as far as i can remember
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Miss koba-something was called, as far as i can remember
    Holy crap, I remember that account. Was that actually her?