Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    In particular I've noticed Geya'rah has a tendency to pull extra mobs
    Yeah, if that's the NPC in the tauren area, she's a moron.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Keeps pulling the double tentacles which I want to skip. Bad orc!
    Really? Why skip those instead of the double dominator pack? I guess nowadays you can just blast them, but that pack used to be brutal.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Chrotesque View Post
    Dark Souls, Bloodborne, etc. would like a word with you and show you how relaxing games can be :P
    Entertaining is the word you're looking for, unless you look for relaxing game play - then I think WoW is, if you do anything other than questing, simply not the game for you.

Granted, this scripted stuff is not ideal but in my opinion is part of the experience. Do these things enough and you'll figure out what you can and can't do, what order is required and quirks like these.
    I mean, I've done about a hundred runs at this point and clear multiple 5 masks every week? This is not scripted. This is some form of a bug. The NPC never engages the boss on its own without you even being there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    I mean, I've done about a hundred runs at this point and clear multiple 5 masks every week? This is not scripted. This is some form of a bug. The NPC never engages the boss on its own without you even being there.
    I've seen it a couple of times actually. But no clue to be honest, haven't seen the script - maybe there is multiple outcomes, multiple possible scripts or loose scripts, that the NPC may or may not do that, considering that they can't kill each other past 85% anyway. Or just bugs, always an option.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    She was probably stuck fighting a figment or tentacle up on the ramp when the boss spawned and you didn't notice her missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrotesque View Post
    I've seen it a couple of times actually. But no clue to be honest, haven't seen the script - maybe there is multiple outcomes, multiple possible scripts or loose scripts, that the NPC may or may not do that, considering that they can't kill each other past 85% anyway. Or just bugs, always an option.
    Is there really such a need to desperately figure out an answer that is different from the most obvious and likely scenario - the NPC bugging as many others have reported it to often do?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    She was probably stuck fighting a figment or tentacle up on the ramp when the boss spawned and you didn't notice her missing.
    She was indeed stuck on the ramp fighting a figment. And I was stuck in combat because of it for a while and that did quite a bit of damage to my run. BUT I noticed it at one point, went back and killed it, then watched as she comes back with me to the Red Boss. We fought it TOGETHER. And THEN she went to the third boss to fight it alone X)

I've been doing multiple visions every week since 8.3 release. Got stuck in combat a fair number of times, but every time that was for a good reason that I could identify.

Here's the thing:

If there was a major bug affecting content such as visions, be it people getting stuck in combat for no reason, or NPCs pulling bosses, people would be so outspoken about it on community sites that it would get fixed within 3 days. The fact that it is not so, means that most probably if you are experiencing such issues it's human (yours) error, rather than a general problem with this piece of content.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.