Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    It's almost certainly a retcon.

It's not impossible for an orc to have avoided fel corruption (or else the Mag'har on Outland would be green) but Blizzard has generally been inconsistent on this topic.
    Maghar in outland were not green because they were sick with https://wow.gamepedia.com/Red_pox and because nagrand was last part that wasn't consumed by fel. They were ISOLATED from all horde during all this. Frostwolves who were part of first horde, and gone through dark portal as any other orc, but they not drank blood, and even they they are green. Same goes for dragonmaw. Noone escaped greening. They CAN'T avoid it, because it was enough to just be AROUND it for greening. So any dragonmaw orc must be green.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorish View Post
    Maghar in outland were not green because they were sick with https://wow.gamepedia.com/Red_pox and because nagrand was last part that wasn't consumed by fel. They were ISOLATED from all horde during all this. Frostwolves who were part of first horde, and gone through dark portal as any other orc, but they not drank blood, and even they they are green. Same goes for dragonmaw. Noone escaped greening. They CAN'T avoid it, because it was enough to just be AROUND it for greening. So any dragonmaw orc must be green.
    You're right about the Mag'har.

But you don't have to CONVINCE me that the Dragonmaw Clan SHOULD be green, so you can give the caps lock key a rest. Blizzard made the Dragonmaw Clan grey. They made the Blackrock Clan on Draenor grey. It's a retcon, and besides the point of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    You're right about the Mag'har.

But you don't have to CONVINCE me that the Dragonmaw Clan SHOULD be green, so you can give the caps lock key a rest. Blizzard made the Dragonmaw Clan grey. They made the Blackrock Clan on Draenor grey. It's a retcon, and besides the point of this thread.
    they made them grey without ever explaining why they are grey (dragonmaw clan). So since no explanation present (even in form like they did with golden BE eyes), it's just blizzard mistake, and mustn't be ingame

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    The point stands: if you'd like to see a specific customization, take the time/effort you spent assuming/complaining that you aren't going to get it, and instead start a discussion on the official forums to request it. Or don't, I don't really care either way.

Things that I have asked for (like cog earrings for gnomes) have shown up as customizations in recent builds, so there is at least some chance that they are listening to people's feedback about what kind of customizations to give us.

Complaining about how much better other races have it, without knowing what the final lineup of options is, is useless feedback.
    If you don't really care, then stop posting. If I don't like a post, I simply don't post on it.

What I don't understand guys, and I'd like to know your opinion regarding this, is why trolls are getting Sand trolls, dark trolls; dwarfs are getting wildhammer; humans are getting asian and african skins... Where's the problem with the Dragonmaw skin?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    Right up till end of MoP when they sided with Garrosh. :P
    Yeah, it's quite likely that we killed them all in MoP and WoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LeifErikson View Post
    I know it's just alpha, but I don't understand why trolls are already getting sand trolls skins and orcs don't have a proper Dragonmaw skin yet...

Blizzard, please, don't fail on this. It's one of the coolest skins, I've always wanted to rol a Dragonmaw orc and since Shadowlands was announced, I dreamt about the chance to have it. Please...
    Well there you have it. Tauren didn't get any options until yesterday and gnomes, humans and dwarves are still getting updates.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I don't get why people want Dragonmaw. They're "the baddies". They sided with Garrosh. And later the Iron Horde.

It's also stated in the Legion Class Order Hall quests that the Highlands were completely overrun by the demons.

I'm sure there's a few Dragonmaw walking about. But it's likely they are rare, like Eitrigg the Blackrock Orc, even though the Blackrock aren't a part of the Horde. I don't see Blizz having a hard time justifying their exclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I don't get why people want Dragonmaw. They're "the baddies". They sided with Garrosh. And later the Iron Horde.

It's also stated in the Legion Class Order Hall quests that the Highlands were completely overrun by the demons.

I'm sure there's a few Dragonmaw walking about. But it's likely they are rare, like Eitrigg the Blackrock Orc, even though the Blackrock aren't a part of the Horde. I don't see Blizz having a hard time justifying their exclusion.
    Yeah, because Sand Trolls were always friendly.

Nice argument.

Useless thread. Alpha is not over and we're just at 9.0.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

What exactly is a Dragonmaw skin? Is this someone wanting a gray skin tone? Looking up various Dragonmaw members, they are a mixture of every available skin color that’s already available, so I have no idea what this thread is asking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    1. Enough orcs sided with garrosh to require a combined assault by the rest of the horde AND the alliance.
    2. The mag'har orc allied race were "the baddies" they were the iron horde.
    3. Orcs, in general, have been the "baddies" since warcraft I.

I mean I don't give a shit about any customisation options (I don't think I've seen my character's heads in years), but arguing that they shouldn't exist because orcs have misbehaved in the past doesn't seem like anything blizzard cares about.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    What exactly is a Dragonmaw skin? Is this someone wanting a gray skin tone? Looking up various Dragonmaw members, they are a mixture of every available skin color that’s already available, so I have no idea what this thread is asking for.
    OP is talking about the glowing eyes presumably.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Glowing eyes, tattoos and grey skin. If your argument is: "that's not enough", well, let me tell you that dwarves are getting exactly the same (swap glowing eyes with feather).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Useless thread. Alpha is not over and we're just at 9.0.
    I think your comment is more useless than this thread.

Glowing eyes, tattoos and grey skin. If your argument is: "that's not enough", well, let me tell you that dwarves are getting exactly the same (swap glowing eyes with feather).

- - - Updated - - -

I think your comment is more useless than this thread.
    Not really. DM orcs are not available yet. Maybe because this is not the final alpha build nor 9.3, so that doesn't mean we are not getting them eventually. Fake title.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Not really. DM orcs are not available yet. Maybe because this is not the final alpha build nor 9.3, so that doesn't mean we are not getting them eventually. Fake title.
    The title is a question, not an opinion.

Your point of view is still more useless than this thread.

The title is a useless question, thus the title is useless. It's like asking "Are we really not getting a Void Lords expansion?"

The title is a useless question, thus the title is useless. It's like asking "Are we really not getting a Void Lords expansion?"
    I didn't know you were the sheriff of this website telling people what is useless to post and what is not. What a pathetic behaviour.

Thanks for your opinion, though. Please close the door when you leave.

It's a shame indeed, Dragonmaw clan has been Horde aligned at least since Cataclysm and not all of them sided with Garrosh either.
    Not to mention that basic Orc racials like Bloodfury and Command fit them like a glove unlike what is happening with Wildhammer and Bronzebeard dwarves.

Trolls are in a similar odd situation I mean why add Sandfury and especially Dark Trolls skins which have nothing to do with the Horde while skipping Forest Trolls which have at least one tribe (Revantusk) in the Horde since forever?
    Is it because bulking male models would require too much work? If they can add entire new human ethnicities I am pretty sure they could add a few muscles to a green skin option.

Unless they have other plans for Dragonmaw and Forest Trolls that is but to be perfectly honest, I would rather get them now that the time is right just as we are getting other not-quite allied race materials like Wildhammer dwarves.

I didn't know you were the sheriff of this website telling people what is useless to post and what is not. What a pathetic behaviour.

Thanks for your opinion, though. Please close the door when you leave.
    You're welcome! Maybe now you can change the title to "Would you like to see DM orcs skins?", so that you dont spread misinformation by making people think DM orcs are confirmed not happening.

You're welcome! Maybe now you can change the title to "Would you like to see DM orcs skins?", so that you dont spread misinformation by making people think DM orcs are confirmed not happening.
    Oh, so now you're telling me what to do. Thanks for your "order", but I'm not gonna do what you tell me.

Now, please, let the adults talk and go back to your room.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oswen View Post
    It's a shame indeed, Dragonmaw clan has been Horde aligned at least since Cataclysm and not all of them sided with Garrosh either.
    Not to mention that basic Orc racials like Bloodfury and Command fit them like a glove unlike what is happening with Wildhammer and Bronzebeard dwarves.

Trolls are in a similar odd situation I mean why add Sandfury and especially Dark Trolls skins which have nothing to do with the Horde while skipping Forest Trolls which have at least one tribe (Revantusk) in the Horde since forever?
    Is it because bulking male models would require too much work? If they can add entire new human ethnicities I am pretty sure they could add a few muscles to a green skin option.

Unless they have other plans for Dragonmaw and Forest Trolls that is but to be perfectly honest, I would rather get them now that the time is right just as we are getting other not-quite allied race materials like Wildhammer dwarves.
    That's interesting, why Sand Trolls but not Forest trolls?

Oh, so now you're telling me what to do. Thanks for your "order", but I'm not gonna do what you tell me.

Now, please, let the adults talk and go back to your room.

- - - Updated - - -

That's interesting, why Sand Trolls but not Forest trolls?
    Oh it's fine, if you want to keep misinforming people about something Blizzard never said and is not proven at all, you do you. You're a badass independent adult after all.

It's an opinion based on no or conflicting information. Over the last few weeks we have seen trickles of racial customization come down the line. You are being ignorant if you believe Orcs are not getting any such treatment. Now it is a possibility DM are ot going to be included since technically there are very few, like single digits, possibly only 1 left in the universe. But it could still happen.

But instead of waiting to see, or even posit this question on the official forums/twitter, you come here, get defensive, and lash out at everyone who tells you the relax.