10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like I owe many HOllywood writers an apology.

Recently rewatched some disaster movies. I used to think they just made up all those annoying characters that put everyone at risk for really dumb reasons...

I was wrong! Roland Emmerich etc were write... argh!

Turns out people would willingly risk death or becoming lava food for an Arby's sandwich.

Government Affiliated Snark

At least 25 million people in China are under enhanced coronavirus lockdowns after an outbreak of 34 cases in a province next to Russia

Jilin, Liaoning and Heilongjiang have all reimposed varying measures in response to new cases as well as an outbreak from mid-April.

China has reimposed lockdown measures on northeastern provinces after clusters of new coronavirus cases emerged.

The most recent 34 cases were in the province of Jilin, where its two main cities of Shulan and Jilin City have both been placed under renewed lockdown, according to Channel News Asia. There are strict controls on transport and public gatherings, and schools have had to re-close, the channel reported.

Another three cases have been found in the neighboring province of Liaoning, according to the channel.

Jilin borders North Korea and Russia, the latter being one of the worst-affected countries in the world.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fl...m81?li=BBnb7Kz

Title: Florida Health Department officials told manager to delete coronavirus data before reassigning her, emails show

Some interesting, I mean disgusting, excerpts.

This expands on what is already known:

One day before a top Florida Department of Health data manager was taken off her role maintaining the state’s COVID-19 dashboard, officials had directed her to remove data from public view that showed Floridians reported symptoms of the disease before cases were officially announced, according to internal emails obtained by the Tampa Bay Times.

According to the emails, department staff gave the order shortly after reporters requested the same data from the agency on May 5. The data manager, Rebekah Jones, complied with the order, but not before she told her supervisors it was the “wrong call.”

By the next morning, control over the data was given to other employees, according to an email Jones posted Friday on a public listserv. Jones, the department’s Geographic Information Systems manager, wrote that she was no longer the point person for questions about the department’s “Florida’s COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard.” She implied her removal was an act of retribution.
    So basically this story has evidence supporting it. An employee in Florida told her supervisor that reporting false data was "the wrong call", and basically got "reassigned".

That day, according to the Miami Herald, reporters contacted the department to ask about the “EventDate” field of data, which showed when people first reported coronavirus symptoms or positive test results. Some people had listed dates as early as January 1, indicating people reported symptomatic or tested positive much earlier than when cases were confirmed in March. It is unclear when the state learned about those cases, or when the people were tested.
    So basically the US has been nailed for doing what we accuse China of doing. We had cases as early as January 1, and did not report them as such in a timely manner.

I believe that this is an ongoing story, but as time goes on new evidence confirms the accuracy of what is being conjectured. It seems that US states have been fudging numbers the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post

Recently rewatched some disaster movies. I used to think they just made up all those annoying characters that put everyone at risk for really dumb reasons...

Turns out people would willingly risk death or becoming lava food for an Arby's sandwich.

I watched it. It was completely disgusting in a very matter of fact detached kind of way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post

There’s the governor of TX’s morality rate on full display.*

*he compared TX and FL’s “morality” rates to those of CA and NY.
    You didn't even need to explain this one. The worst part is: it is completely totally and completely 100% accurate. It also fits in with the youtube video I just watched.

Anti-Science Trump Cult taking Hydroxy as a Preventative shilling for an Unproven Drug with Dangerous Side Effects.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...ne-to-ward-off
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-05-19 at 09:08 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post

Appalling. Fire a few shots in the air, see how easily the crowd gets socially distanced. Just kidding. Maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Florida keeping it classy.

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/volu...AIYRN7Q5EPIFM/

- 3000 person block party.
    - At least one person was shot.
    - Two felons caught exchanging a firearm at the party.
    - At one point some people attacked police officers.
    - When the police officers detained the attackers, the crowd starting throwing glass beer bottles at them.

This is only phase 1 lmao, wouldn't be surprised if a bigger wave of infections happen in Florida sooner rather then later.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-05-20 at 03:35 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody else want to see these politicians claiming that they and they're families take Hydroxy actually take it live on camera?

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    This is only phase 1 lmao, wouldn't be surprised if a bigger wave of infections happen in Florida sooner rather then later.
    We just dropped the short term rental ban in the panhandle just in time for Memorial Day.

No one is wearing masks. No one is social distancing.

Expect our area of FL to send the rest of the SE US all kinds of fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    We just dropped the short term rental ban in the panhandle just in time for Memorial Day.

No one is wearing masks. No one is social distancing.

Expect our area of FL to send the rest of the SE US all kinds of fun.
    You can't have the fun if we don't count the fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    While not that large, there have been such block parties DURING the lockdown, so it probably won't make a huge difference.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    And yet another ant-mask psychotic.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...e-say-n1210951

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post

790 pages.

I think it's about time we bring gun control discussion to the corona thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post

This one's more detailed and says that he came back to shoot a day after the threat, which is even more tragicomedic, because it means he had a whole day to think it over, and still decided it was reasonable to go and shoot a cook because he had refused to serve him without a mask:

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ave-police-say
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Anybody else want to see these politicians claiming that they and they're families take Hydroxy actually take it live on camera?
    I want them to be injected with bleach first though just to be safe.

Congratz Sweden for the world record on % died. ''An example to follow''. If Spain, France and Italy did follow this ''example'' deaths would be milions

Quote Originally Posted by Morgarw View Post
    Congratz Sweden for the world record on % died. ''An example to follow''. If Spain, France and Italy did follow this ''example'' deaths would be milions
    Hey, gotta save money on benefits for all those people in care facilities somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    i wonder where @stevenho is to comment on this development?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i wonder where @stevenho is to comment on this development?
    He will ignore this like he does when proven wrong about .... well... everything he has said..
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah and their herd immunity strategy has totally failed according to the latest antibody tests.

I wonder where all of the Swedish genocide apologists are now?

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.is.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000006514579.html

Also this.

Paraphrasing: A Swedish professor of geriatry says their hospices are actively killing their tenants and/or practising euthanasia - both of which are criminal actions in Sweden.

A doctor in the Karolinska Institute confirms this that doctors are using more and more of these deadly cocktails on covid patients instead of other treatments. It's a sensitive subject they avoid speaking about.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.