Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    That's what happens when you punish people pushing back against their stupidity while allowing them to remain unchecked.
    Well, the method for white supremacists to fulfill their agenda, is through fascism.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You got caught shilling for murderers. End. Of. Story.

You spent pages and pages justifying murder... and therein lies the irony. Once again, you are accusing them of supporting rioting and looting, when you supported murder.

Why do you support murder?
    Why do you?

I don't get trying to win this by taking a moral stand the looters are shooting each other for things now. It is even in the stream.

If you hate a police state stop cheering for what makes it necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Laughingjack View Post
    Why do you?

I don't get trying to win this by taking a moral stand the looters are shooting each other for things now. It is even in the stream.

If you hate a police state stop cheering for what makes it necessary.
    I don't, I condemned both the murder and the riots and looting.

Unlike you, I didn't support murder. You see the difference, yet? You have no room to talk, because you support murder.

Here's what I said:

I fully support protests against the city, police department, and anyone who tried to justify this murder. What I will not support is destroying other people's shit in the process. Being pissed is one thing, but ruining another person's home, property, or their livelihood, is a very shitty thing to do.
    Once again, trying to argue that murder is good, while arguing that looting is bad... is a pretty shitty spot you put yourself in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    They're peacefully protesting outside the cop's house. Let's not conflate the protesting--much less the cause--with the looting, even though they're time proximate.
    Forget peaceful protests, burn the bastard alive.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

It's a damn shame there's so many people who pushed the narrative that the victim deserved to be killed. I especially love when those very same posters know they are in the wrong, but still try to argue their incorrect points. Seriously, this site has a real problem with white supremacists and their rhetoric.
    One of the things that's disturbing is listening to police "experts" talk about this and how they keep looping back to looking for some hint that he's resisting, as though flinching when grabbed would justify having your neck kneeled on for six minutes. These fuckers really do believe that if they can find evidence of civilian impropriety that they're basically justified in using whatever force they feel like. They can't even find that in this case, so they're forced to admit that just this one time the cops got it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    One of the things that's disturbing is listening to police "experts" talk about this and how they keep looping back to looking for some hint that he's resisting, as though flinching when grabbed would justify having your neck kneeled on for six minutes. These fuckers really do believe that if they can find evidence of civilian impropriety that they're basically justified in using whatever force they feel like. They can't even find that in this case, so they're forced to admit that just this one time the cops got it wrong.
    More or less. People assume what is more likely. People dying from the police fucking up is rather rare. People forcing the police to use deadly force is far more common.

I don't understand how you think the two are related. I also don't get your race angle either... in the states at least your most likely to die at the hands of a cop if you are Caucasian.
    I'm not the one who linked it in the thread--clearly YOU think they're related. I'm asking you to explain how. This is you deflecting, poorly and transparently, because you have no argument. Does people looting somehow mitigate the horror of cops being able to murder people with impunity?
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    My buddies who are officers usually refrain from talking about issues like this, when the officer is suspected of wrongdoing. So far, most of them are adamant in their disdain for this officer. This isn't an issue of gray area, it's murder. Literally every officer I know who gave me an opinion on this, has called it murder.

Now, I'm aware that officers will often get marching orders from their departments and commands to not talk about current events like this (unless they can make the officer look better), but that doesn't seem to be happening with this one. I don't know if it's because the video was released too quickly, or if it's because they know it's indefensible, and don't want to make matters worse.

More or less. People assume what is more likely. People dying from the police fucking up is rather rare. People forcing the police to use deadly force is far more common.
    Rare? Why is this only a problem in America with our amazingly well trained police who get to train for a few weeks??

I'm not the one who linked it in the thread--clearly YOU think they're related. I'm asking you to explain how. This is you deflecting, poorly and transparently, because you have no argument. Does people looting somehow mitigate the horror of cops being able to murder people with impunity?
    I am actively replying to posters talking about this.

I don't get why your claiming to have no idea of the conversations taking place unless you are only scrolling though the videos and pictures.

- - - Updated - - -

Rare? Why is this only a problem in America with our amazingly well trained police who get to train for a few weeks??
    If you want the honest answer because only america is so weirdly fixated by race and media where extremely rare cases blow up and gain a ton of a attraction. You knowing about maybe a dozen incidents over the course of years still makes it rare compared to the volume of arrests that occur.

It isn't so much a problem as mass ignorance disguising itself as enlightenment.

That cop won't live long, they will lynch his ass or a gang will drive by and shoot his house up, and they better not put him in witness protection.

I don't get why your claiming to have no idea of the conversations taking place unless you are only scrolling though the videos and pictures.
    The question was: Does people looting somehow mitigate the horror of cops being able to murder people with impunity?
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

- - - Updated - - -

If you want the honest answer because only america is so weirdly fixated by race and media where extremely rare cases blow up and gain a ton of a attraction. You knowing about maybe a dozen incidents over the course of years still makes it rare compared to the volume of arrests that occur.

It isn't so much a problem as mass ignorance disguising itself as enlightenment.
    Oh so America has these problems because "America is fixated on race" not because there is a racism problem you know one that our own government says exists in the justice system

The question was: Does people looting somehow mitigate the horror of cops being able to murder people with impunity?
    It is a strange question since everyone involved was charged no?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh so America has these problems because "America is fixated on race" not because there is a racism problem you know one that our own government says exists in the justice system
    Do you intentionally only pick up on a single word of what I wrote or is this some weird wink thing were you are trying to unintentionally make it look like your proving my point?

Nope, the cops have not been charged. They were fired.

So you can't answer the question and your position is cops murdering people is fine; looting is bad. Got it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Those protestors outside the killers house are the true heroes. Informing the delivery food drivers of who he was was a great move.

Now I am not a racist, by why is that when we see riot footages, the majority of rioters are african american? I mean, police brutality white on white gets neither the coverage, nor seems to lead to massive riots.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-05-28 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    Now I am not a racist, by why is that when we see riot footages, the majority of rioters are african american? I mean, police brutality white on white gets neither the coverage, nor seems to lead to massive riots.
    Here's a tip for everyone on the planet.

Whenever someone starts a sentence with, "I'm not racist, but..."

They are about to say something racist.

Meh it's hard for me to show any respect to cops when they pull crap like this.

It's murder and 99% of the time they get away with murder. Where's the incentive to stop when they just investigate themselves.
    Last edited by prwraith; 2020-05-28 at 04:04 PM.