Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    oh I'm sure all the hours he put into that "shit" can easy be get back i mean time is meaningless huh..

* hell by your logic a wrongly jailed person that is now free should just be sent on his merry way with a oops, after all he didn't die right so it's all good...

- - - Updated - - -

I find it odd you think destroying someones life savings is the same as keying someones car??!! *I think the warped might be in your direction.
    I used your logic. The fact you insult me in your edit note whole failing to grasp your own fucking argument is pathetic.

You are equating life to things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about?
    Stealing personal property in the US is an invitation to get shot. Its an occupational hazard that the thief brings upon themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    This thread really separates our forum neo-nazis from everyone else.

Just need to see who are the deplorables supporting murder citing "destruction of property" as justification.
    The site has a very large platform but allows bad actors to propagate in the name of :neutrality '.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    So you are saying all Republicans should get shot, then?
    All politicians by your thinking.

So you are saying all Republicans should get shot, then?
    you missed the & Democratics in your statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Stealing personal property in the US is an invitation to get shot. Its an occupational hazard that the thief brings upon themselves.
    So again, following that logic you are advocating Republicans be shot, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    The site has a very large platform but allows bad actors to propagate in the name of :neutrality '.
    There are only two kinds of posters in GenOT: the neo-nazis, and everyone else. Whether it(the platform itself) is large or not is irrelevant.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2020-05-31 at 07:05 AM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    So again, following that logic you are advocating Republicans be shot, yes?
    Define theft of personal property that only Republicans perform.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Define theft of personal property that only Republicans perform.
    Economic policies that steal from the middle and lower classes and give to the rich.

Normally, I am concerned about acts of self-harm, but in your ilk's case, I can't really give a shit if your push for theft to have a capital punishment backfires on you.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

I used your logic. The fact you insult me in your edit note whole failing to grasp your own fucking argument is pathetic.

You are equating life to things.
    I equated life to time in that statement, I've yet to see you use any logic yet (well the riots are started by out of town people, ya how freaking far out of town two blocks over, are they 100 miles, it matters...)

My edit note was just being truthful.

I love when people bring in the neo-nazi or other words similar into arguments. Just shows you lost it and all you can say is buzz words. You know what these riots are showing? It's showing America the same exact shit that got Trump elected because these agitators are spouting if you arent with us you're against us.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    I equated life to time in that statement, I've yet to see you use any logic yet (well the riots are started by out of town people, ya how freaking far out of town two blocks over, are they 100 miles, it matters...)

My edit note was just being truthful.
    Yeah that isn’t life...

Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    I love when people bring in the neo-nazi or other words similar into arguments. Just shows you lost it and all you can say is buzz words. You know what these riots are showing? It's showing America the same exact shit that got Trump elected because these agitators are spouting if you arent with us you're against us.
    Wait isn’t trump the one who says get out the country and go back we’re you came from to minority women who are American?

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    If someone loses their life because of something like this then it is a systemic issue. Let's be honest you dont give a rats ass and are just using this to further your agenda that the civil unrest at the moment is unjustified.

The community is going to be the saving grace here, the government wont do shit. The people who destroyed it are going to be the only ones who give enough of a shit to fix it
    You can believe what you want not my job you make you use your brain, I'm not dumb enough to think the same circle that's been going on for how long now will change anything, it suck people die to shitty cops and it sucks people lose their lively hood, but what really sucks is people like you thinking doing the same thing over and over will get another outcome, what's more likely is that area will go into more despair and due to lack of funds and the fact most good cops being able to pick where they want to work, they will end up with even more bottom of the barrel policing (granted they will walk on tip toes for a bit but if it lasts more than a year or two at most I'd be surprised.

*honestly I find it all very frustration, like watching a child trying to put the same square peg in a round hole over and over and expecting it to finally fit.
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2020-05-31 at 07:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Economic policies that steal from the middle and lower classes and give to the rich.

Normally, I am concerned about acts of self-harm, but in your ilk's case, I can't really give a shit if your push for theft to have a capital punishment backfires on you.
    You like policies that steal from the rich and middle class and give to the lower class, so....

Yeah that isn’t life...
    really someones time does not equal their life, again so following statement applies to you.

* hell by your logic a wrongly jailed person that is now free should just be sent on his merry way with a oops, after all he didn't die right so it's all good...
    I find that odd and kinda disturbing.

I wonder what else can we say except "if you aren't against racism you are for it". Just like living beings are either dead or alive, and literally can't be in between.

If you are mad that you are being labelled neo-nazi because you support them and their actions....then have you considered not supporting them and their actions? I don't know, that just seems more effective than trying this limp-dicked "you just disagree with my neo-nazi actions that's all".

I wonder what else can we say except "if you aren't against racism you are for it". Just like living beings are either dead or alive, and literally can't be in between.

If you are mad that you are being labelled neo-nazi because you support them and their actions....then have you considered not supporting them and their actions? I don't know, that just seems more effective than trying this limp-dicked "you just disagree with my neo-nazi actions that's all".
    Is that the same with genders?

Is that the same with genders?
    You just admitted to hold bigoted views, but you are unironically claiming people are labeling you because they "disagree with you", and not because your actions fit the label to a T.

Again, if you hate being called bad names, don't do shit that earns you those labels.

Anyway in the meantime:

Such an accurate portrayal of a state-sponsored domestic terrorist wearing a maniacal and sadistic glee just before he is about to head off to kill civilians.

How much more transparent can these sociopaths get, I wonder.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2020-05-31 at 07:32 AM.

Blaming the victims will do even less than rioting.

Riots have been the fuel that change runs on, is it ideal? No. What would be ideal would be to have leaders who have even a small amount of capacity for empathy and compassion who will listen to the needs of the people.

You're dumb enough to play the role others have during riots since forever and just like them you're ineffectual.
    I may have missed something but when was the last time a riot had any positive change in the US (guessing it's been a while but I may be wrong). My role, well lets see I could drive over to MN and start burning stuff that would make Themius happy.

Because there are people acting in bad faith deliberately trying to make protestors look bad. It's civil unrest it isnt organized.
    Isn't rather telling that concern trolls like Winter Blossom refuse to acknowledge credible reports of plainsclothes policemen and white supremacists posing as protestors to loot and destroy the property of innocents?