Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Oh the "I can't be anti someone because I know one of them" response. There are plenty of anti-police people who know a good cop. You have demonstrated that you are anti-police and that any contact by any police officer is automatically police brutality. You not care about the aftermath that proves it's not police brutality. He knew he was in the wrong. If he and the rest continued to move on down the street without care then you can call it police brutality because that shows malice and lack of care. This was not police brutality. This was a mistake of poor judgement in the heat of the moment.
    No, you said I think all cops are bad, I explained that I don't. I stated explicitly that I don't think that. You don't know what other people think before they express their opinion. The concept seems to be tripping you up a lot. I don't accept your argument that the aftermath "proves" it's not police brutality. If I beat a person and then help them up, I'm not off the hook for assault and battery.

Edit: by the way on rewatch it is a totally different officer who helps the man up. One guy commits an act of brutality, another an act of basic human decency.
    Last edited by Zaktar; 2020-05-31 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Yep, and only on that side apparently.
    Wrong. He is oon both sides, of the innocent man who was killed and the people who are being victimized by the looters and rioters. He is on the side of ALL victims. You on the other hand only side with a victim if they were victimzed by the cops. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Wrong. He is oon both sides, of the innocent man who was killed and the people who are being victimized by the looters and rioters. He is on the side of ALL victims. You on the other hand only side with a victim if they were victimzed by the cops. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
    I guess those rioters are just burning buildings "in the heat of the moment."

You see how shitty your argument is?

15+ Year Old Account
    Then he should not have included the last two words as a qualifier of which victims he supports.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    No, you said I think all cops are bad, I explained that I don't. You don't know what other people think before they express their opinion. The concept seems to be tripping you up a lot. I don't accept your argument that the aftermath "proves" it's not police brutality. If I beat a person and then help them up, I'm not off the hook for assault and battery.
    You don't have to thinnk cops are all bad to be anti-police. And now you are spinning the situation by saying the cops beat him up. Knocking someone to the ground is not beating them up. He knocked the guy to the ground as he was trying to back the crowds up and accidently knocked the elderly man to the ground. He realized what he did, proving he knew he made a mistake, helped the guy up and gave assistance. That is not police brutality

I don't know why you don't just admit you are anti-police. Nobody is going to think of you any differently. But trying to claim you are not anti-police because you know a good one only makes that anti-police bias show through even him. That is like a racist claiming they aren't racist because they have black friends. No, the racist is still a racist and you are still anti-police.
    Last edited by rrayy; 2020-05-31 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    So are there actually protests going off everywhere in America or are people just posting old riot footage around the place and claiming it's going on right now? Because I've seen some that were very obviously "old news" because I recognised it from yesteryear.
    Some of the major cities where looters want free stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Then he should not have included the last two words as a qualifier of which victims he supports.
    But you don't care. You are still going to accuse him of the same thing to fit your anti-police crusade. In your mind Police doing harm is bad. Civilians doing harm? Go wild boys. Ruin as many lives as you want. Hypocrisy at it finest.
    Last edited by rrayy; 2020-05-31 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    lol, imagine actually believing that.
    lol, imagine denying reality.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

You don't have to thinnk cops are all bad to be anti-police. And now you are spinning the situation by saying the cops beat him up. Knocking someone to the ground is not beating them up. He knocked the guy to the ground as he was trying to back the crowds up and accidently knocked the elderly man to the ground. He realized what he did, proving he knew he made a mistake, helped the guy up and gave assistance. That is not police brutality

I don't know why you don't just admit you are anti-police. Nobody is going to think of you any differently. But trying to claim you are not anti-police because you know a good one only makes that anti-police bias show through even him. That is like a racist claiming they aren't racist because they have black friends. No, the racist is still a racist and you are still anti-police.
    I'll just quote you to save time:

NO I am not because it wasn't police brutality. It was a mistake in the heat of the moment. The fact that he helps the guy up and they protected him proves that he knew he made a mistake. But you anti-police people do not care because any police contact is automatically brutality and do not care about the context or reactions. You will call cops breathing on someone police brutality. You throw around that term on everything and get away from real police brutality. It doesn't fit your crusade to admit it was a mistake in the heat of the moment. Nope, all cops are bad in your mind and any action they take is automatically police brutality.
    You seem to be the one engaging in spin - you seem to think you can read minds; I'm just frankly expressing my opinion. You should rewatch the video, the officer who assaults and batters the elderly gentleman does not, in fact, try to help him up, that is a different police officer.

I'll just quote you to save time:

You seem to be the one engaging in spin - you seem to think you can read minds; I'm just frankly expressing my opinion. You should rewatch the video, the officer who assaults and batters the elderly gentleman does not, in fact, try to help him up, that is a different police officer.
    You tired to claim that knocking someone to the ground is beating the m up. Also, the cop that knocked him to the ground does go back in to help. He never left the scene But once again you will ignore that because you can't claim police brutality if you don't. THAT is spin. And oh, you know a couple of good cops. So because only 99.99% of cops instead of a 100% of cops are bad means I am spinning? Just admit you are anti-police. It's very obvious and nobody will think of you any differently. No point at all in denying what you truly are.
    Last edited by rrayy; 2020-05-31 at 03:16 PM.

You tired to claim that knocking someone to the ground is beating the m up. THAT is spin. And oh, you know a couple of good cops. So because only 99.99% of cops instead of a 100% of cops are bad means I am spinning? Just admit you are anti-police. It's very obvious and nobody will think of you any differently. No point at all in denying what you truly are.
    How is your defense of police brutality any different than people defending looters?

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It's clear you don't read or understand. Even worse it could that you just refuse to. It's heavily shown by that bolded line.
    I never claimed misguided violence were the root cause. Root cause have always referred to the injustice from systemic racism, I haven't even denied that and in fact reinforced your point on it, because it's true. Yet you somehow try to twist that into something it's not in my text. It's not much different from when you try to inject your ideas of someones character based on nothing really.

You also seem to ignore the fact that talking about misguided violence have about as much impact on change of misguided violence as your talk about the root cause will have on making an impact on the root cause. I explained that in the post which wasn't addressed except "it doesn't change much" but no reasoning behind as of why that is the case.

Yes, media is awful isn't it. Media thrives on negativity regardless of gender, race you name it. It's absolutely a problem ,but why do you bring that up?

Now you are trying to bring up another issue which isn't about the root cause. It has nothing to do with system racial injustice in government branches.
    Is it ok for you to do so? It's a drop in the bucket to me compared to the racial injustice that caused the riots. Then again, it's very easy to acknowledge it's a problem and if you have nothing more to say on it or just don't want to talk about it at this moment, then I will just leave it at that. See how simple that was for me? 2 sentences and nothing of that was me shutting you down or trying to tell you where your priorities are. In fact I still think you value racial injustice higher than that, correct me if I'm wrong. You are still able to acknowledge it's an issue and it's definitely worth noting even if it's a talk for another time.

But yeah, I've been ranting for far too long. More discussions about problems, small or big, is good. Shutting down discussions is bad regardless of how uncomfortable they might be to you. Even if I might sound harsh I will just leave it at that and hope you have a good day for the rest of it.
    huh so the root cause of this riot has nothing to do with systemic racial injustice? You've just checked out.

- - - Updated - - -

He was NOT suffocated to death. He died of cardiac arrest. Stop lying.
    He couldn't breath and then was limp with a knee on his neck...

Remember when a coroner office drove hundreds of miles to then have a body autopsied with a back in their own state versus using an independent pathologist and then came up with bogus cause of death on a 10 year since dead person which is impossible to do... remember how they were caught lying about blood work for cases so prosecutors could get better convictions?

Yeah let's trust the cops own versus independence... do you think?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    The so called "protestors" which are using violence should justbe shoot on the spot to make a clear statement.
    What about the cops you want to shoot bad cops on the spot? Or is that just for protestors?

Just admit you are anti-police. It's very obvious and nobody will think of you any differently. No point at all in denying what you truly are.
    Ah yes, the classic technique of making it a good vs bad argument; instead of addressing what's being said, just dumb their position down to "anti-police." It's a Ben Shapiro tactic of moving someone into a group that might have more broad support against them.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1266945268567678976

Fun times, reporter cooperates with the police, but gets pepper-sprayed anyway.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    The so called "protestors" which are using violence should justbe shoot on the spot to make a clear statement.
    Store owners would be justified.
    Still, too much confusion.

You tired to claim that knocking someone to the ground is beating the m up. THAT is spin. And oh, you know a couple of good cops. So because only 99.99% of cops instead of a 100% of cops are bad means I am spinning? Just admit you are anti-police. It's very obvious and nobody will think of you any differently. No point at all in denying what you truly are.
    I'm not anti-police, and I would appreciate it if you would stop claiming that I believe things which I've explicitly stated I don't.

I'll save you a step and quote what you're referencing.

No, you said I think all cops are bad, I explained that I don't. I stated explicitly that I don't think that. You don't know what other people think before they express their opinion. The concept seems to be tripping you up a lot. I don't accept your argument that the aftermath "proves" it's not police brutality. If I beat a person and then help them up, I'm not off the hook for assault and battery.

Edit: by the way on rewatch it is a totally different officer who helps the man up. One guy commits an act of brutality, another an act of basic human decency.
    A hypothetical in which I do something, not the police officer in question. No claim made, just a comparison.

Maybe the problem is you need to slow down and read more carefully?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    How is your defense of police brutality any different than people defending looters?
    I am not defending police brutality because it wasn't police brutality, He knocked the guy to the ground, his colleagues immediately went into help, he realized he made a mistake and came in to help as well. One knockdown due to poor judgement does NOT = police brutality. If he continued to attack after the guy was down, then it is police brutality. He actually backed off and stopped. In fact the entire group stopped. But we know that you have already declared that any contact by police is automatically police brutality so it fits your anti-police agenda. Meanwhile other innocents are getting beat up and left bleeding, but that is A OK by you. IF you are not a cop, you can do whatever you want. Hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1266945268567678976

Fun times, reporter cooperates with the police, but gets pepper-sprayed anyway.
    Police just raided the gas station we were sheltering at. After shouting press multiple times and raising my press card in the air, I was thrown to the ground. Then another cop came up and peppered sprayed me in the face while I was being held down.
    Gotta love it..

People trying to make sure their gas station doesn't get destroyed by potential riots shelter press and go inside because the police are roaming shooting randomly at people.

According to tabrotar they should be shot on sight.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1267080563363586049

Not even a protestor, just a houseowner standing outside their house getting shot at by the police.

But you know, recording a video is "violent protesting" now.

These are the acts of police brutality that our very own forum Nazis support and defend, make no mistake about it.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2020-05-31 at 03:29 PM.

I'm not anti-police, and I would appreciate it if you would stop claiming that I believe things which I've explicitly stated I don't.

I'll save you a step and quote what you're referencing.

A hypothetical in which I do something, not the police officer in question. No claim made, just a comparison.

Maybe the problem is you need to slow down and read more carefully?
    So now, since I get punished for doing something, I can't be anti-police? And again, it is not a valid comparison because knocking someone down is not "beating them". That is massive spin by you and you would never be arrested for pushing someone to the ground once.

The problem here is your unwillingness to admit what everyone can clearly see. You are anti-police.