• Yes

11 47.83%
  • No

12 52.17%
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    THat is not what he is doing. Show me one peaceful protestor ion any of these protests that he has called a terrorist. He hasn't. There is zero evidence.
    They are all protestors there is no ANTIFA until now. #ANTIFA
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

That poll made my head hurt. You couldn’t just put “are you for antifa”?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Sigh. Antifa is no more violent than what you see in the stands of NFL games. Stop falling for stupid things.

https://www.vox.com/strikethrough/20...iolent-protest

Yes, I'm anti-fascist too. As was my grandfather during WWII.
    Imagine unironically using Vox as a source.
    I’ve seen enough footage to draw my own conclusions on the people larping as antifa.

The fact people think the KKK are still relevant shows how lost in social media garbage they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dormie View Post
    The fact people think the KKK are still relevant shows how lost in social media garbage they are.
    Now they just call themselves Proud Boys, Three Percenters, Patriot Prayer, and Oathkeepers.

Trump talks a lot of garbage

https://youtu.be/yPjMs4VFa9g

This is what AFA did in my city back in 2001, and that wasn't even against fascism. They just liked to create chaos because European union leaders had a conference.

Fuck them. They can never protest like normal people, they always go overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    i've never even been on a conspiracy or fascist site, so i don't know what you're talking about

anyway you need to explain to me how exactly antifa is fighting against fascists? otherwise you sound like an idiot

for now it's all just the typical stuff.. like fighting invisible nazi's using nazi methods, saying that just because they have anti fascist in their name means that they're actually anti fascist

people who named these movements like antifa and black lives matter were smart, because if you oppose anything that comes from them you can just immediately be called racist and fascist.. and then they can just say that there's no reason to talk to you because you're a racist and a fascist
    If antifa is ineffective, why do you hate them?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathknightish View Post

This is what AFA did in my city back in 2001, and that wasn't even against fascism. They just liked to create chaos because European union leaders had a conference.

Also doesnt help the fact that most of them flaunt communistic symbols and spout the ideology incoherently and twist it to their destruction of property agenda

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathknightish View Post

Why are you lying? They were protesting EU militirisation and American foreign policy. If you think a few broken windows and a stack of chairs is bad you should see what Bush and his friends in the EU did to Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Also doesnt help the fact that most of them flaunt communistic symbols and spout the ideology incoherently and twist it to their destruction of property agenda
    "Poor people shouldn't die for being poor" isn't incoherent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    "Poor people shouldn't die for being poor" isn't incoherent.
    How about poor people earn some money?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    And nobody is willing to pay everyone enough for people to live with any comfort.
    I thought we were talking about people not dying from being poor, not about living in comfort. This is different

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    I thought we were talking about people not dying from being poor, not about living in comfort. This is different
    Not really, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    i've never even been on a conspiracy or fascist site, so i don't know what you're talking about
    Oh, you poor thing, you are so addled you don't even know you were on fascist conspiracy sites, have you seen a doctor yet?
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-06-01 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Now they just call themselves Proud Boys, Three Percenters, Patriot Prayer, and Oathkeepers.
    And they’re all extreme minorities not even worth giving attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Dormie View Post
    And they’re all extreme minorities not even worth giving attention.
    Funnily enough, those are the ones responsible for the vast majority of domestic terrorism in the united states.

But keep harping on antifa, as if left-wing terrorism even exists there.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

How? Capitalism is driven by people's self interest. Meaning that by the time it comes to paying the majority of people, there isnt enough to go around because the people who can, take as much as they feasibly can.

If you want people to earn some money there has to be dignified and fair way to do so. But honest work is practically non existent. And nobody is willing to pay everyone enough for people to live with any comfort.

For capitalism to function outside of theory people need to be honest and fair. They arent so we have this dysfunctional hellscape.
    That’s a load. You can live outside of the ghetto on minimum wage. From there’s it’s just about finding a job you can progress in. Which there’s plenty in if you’re willing to actually learn a skill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Not really, no.
    Mind elaborating how exactly having an iphone, amazon prime, xbox and other comfort things ard necessary for you to keep living

I could live on the moon. There are a lot of obstacles in my way though.
    I’m sorry you think finding a normal job is comparable to going to the moon.