10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status...13356853919744

"Now that we clearly see Antifa as terrorists, can we hunt them down like we do those in the Middle East?"
    UPDATE: Twitter restricts tweet from Gaetz for glorifying violence

Twitter might very well be done fuckin' around with these clowns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

Oh wow it only took them until shit actually started catching fire.

Jack Dorsey can go to hell, honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    DC sees spike in coronavirus cases, cannot enter Phase 2.

The protests can't be helping that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Oh wow it only took them until shit actually started catching fire.

Jack Dorsey can go to hell, honestly.
    Which is why Trump is targeting him and Twitter, my guess is like most things in with Trump he is going to make some more announcements this week
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account

On the subject of people that failed upwards by virtue of their privilege, here's how Facebook continues to justify refuse doing anything.

Kids, don't drop out of college.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I want to remind you that all of this is hapoening while a pandemic is ravaging the US
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    "Posse Comitatus Act"

Section 1385, in 1878. Congress has also enacted a number of statutes that authorize the use of land and naval forces to execute their objective. The Posse Comitatus Act outlaws the willful use of any part of the Army or Air Force to execute the law unless expressly authorized by the Constitution or an act of Congress.
    Trump may have just committed another impeachable act.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    On the subject of people that failed upwards by virtue of their privilege, here's how Facebook continues to justify refuse doing anything.

Kids, don't drop out of college.
    That's disturbing.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    We talked about this earlier. There's specific exclusions for natural disasters, outbreaks, and...terrorist attacks. Antifa being called terrorists gave him the National Security Lol he needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    That's disturbing.
    There's a special place for assholes like Zuckerberg. I can't wait for his turn to come.

10+ Year Old Account
    We talked about this earlier. There's specific exclusions for natural disasters, outbreaks, and...terrorist attacks. Antifa being called terrorists gave him the National Security Lol he needed.
    Yes, but I think he should be forced to Prove ANTIFA exist, and is a legitimate threat, but you are 100% right that is for sure how that can and is being interpreted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    It's good that journalists are finally starting to understand this:

Donald Trump is the bravest man in America
    The worst part is that I'm half expecting @Dacien or @Ghostpanther to unironically post that article and completely miss the point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by We are covfefe View Post
    There's a special place for assholes like Zuckerberg. I can't wait for his turn to come.
    Zuckerberg is a guy who snaked the very idea of Facebook from up under the guys who created it, then took control and essentially cut them out. I wouldn't put it passed him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    The worst part is that I'm half expecting @Dacien or @Ghostpanther to unironically post that article and completely miss the point.
    Not Ironic at all, you need to realize they know and simply don't fucking care.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    They are using a lot of bullshit to justify it as legitimate, like most of what trump does. Abuse the consitution, just another day in Trump land.

I appreciated this.

Trump is a Ra_ist

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    I appreciated this.

Trump is a Ra_ist
    There's a couple of letters that can go into that blank space.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    The Reichstag (German: Reichstagsgebäude pronounced [ˈʁaɪçstaːksgəˈbɔʏdə]; officially: Deutscher Bundestag – Plenarbereich Reichstagsgebäude pronounced [ ˈdɔʏtʃɐ ˈbʊndəsˌtaːk ˈpleːnaːrbəraɪç ˈʁaɪçstaːksgəˈbɔʏdə]) is a historic edifice in Berlin, Germany, constructed to house the Imperial Diet (German: Reichstag) of the German Empire. It was opened in 1894 and housed the Diet until 1933, when it was severely damaged after being set on fire. After World War II, the building fell into disuse; the parliament of the German Democratic Republic (the Volkskammer) met in the Palast der Republik in East Berlin, while the parliament of the Federal Republic of Germany (the Bundestag) met in the Bundeshaus in Bonn.

In 1933, in response to the Reichstag fire, Hitler enacted a Nazi version of martial law.

History This has happened before.

If you are a protester you are being defined as ANTIFA = Terrorist, thanks to the Patriot Act you can also be detained indefinitely without the right to council until the Federal Prosecutors determine charges.

Meaning they will detain and keep you, ANYONE also deemed as helping you in any real way may also be arrested and considered an accomplice.

It doesn't get any more real than it does right now. Trump made his choice and is hiding in a bunker, NOW the wheels are in motion the next 24 hours will determine how all of this unfolds.

Retreat and surrender your rights, Stay and you will be seen as in defiance.

This is why many people are calling this Martial Law, Congress are the only ones that can stop this.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2020-06-02 at 01:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    *ahem*

So. Trump was carrying a Bible, was he? Going for the religious angle, is he?

Shitshow, motherfuckers.

The Right Rev. Mariann Budde, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington, said on Monday that she only learned of President Trump's visit to the historic St. John's Episcopal Church by watching it on the news.

“I don’t want President Trump speaking for St. John’s,” Budde told The Washington Post after Trump's visit on Monday. "I am outraged."
    "Oh, just some random bishop, probably from California or --"

“I am the bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington and was not given even a courtesy call that they would be clearing with tear gas so they could use one of our churches as a prop, holding a Bible, one that declares that God is love and when everything he has said and done is to enflame violence."
    "Okay, the bishop is upset about not being called. That's valid. But the church didn't distance itself from --"

Buddle said the church does not associate itself with Trump's messages and response to the killing of George Floyd, an unarmed black man who died after being held in police custody by an officer who pressed a knee into Floyd's neck. The violent death, which was captured on video, has sparked nationwide protests and demands for reform.

"We hold the teachings of our sacred texts to be so so grounding to our lives and everything we do and it is about love of neighbor and sacrificial love and justice," she told the Post.
    "Okay, so they don't agree with the message, but they don't opp--"

According to the Post, the church has had several members of the clergy at the church and at Lafayette Square to support protesters but left once the 7 p.m. D.C. curfew was reached.
    "Holy shitshow."

Indeed. This is a lot like Trump employees finding out they were fired by CNN or tweet. Except, you know, Trump was desecrating a church with a message of violence and oppression.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    There's a couple of letters that can go into that blank space.
    Thanks captain obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    As an armed lefty might I suggest you look into CZ pistols? The ergonomics are phenomenal and the P10 line is spectacular.
    I've always liked Sig Sauers for some reason.

I just found out firearm permits in my state have been suspended since 3/18 because of COVID. Ah well.