Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

Over a month into alpha, and most races still don't have their promised customization

Where's our draenei and orc customization, blizz?

You said yourself, its alpha. Beta hasnt even startet yet.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Shadowlands isn't coming out next week, there is still plenty of time.

Obligatory :
    Dont worry, it's only Alpha, it will be added later.
    Dont worry, it's only Beta, it will be added later.
    Dont worry, it's only launch day, it will be added later.
    Dont worry, it's only first patch, it will be added later.
    Dont worry, it's only second patch, it will be added later.
    Well, the expac is over now, so you will have to wait 2 more years for next expac.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    An entire month into Alpha? Wow.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

is this your first alpha, little one? how cute.

you do know that its very possible they have them internally but havent... released them yet? it's an interesting theory i know but seeing how literally every patch has added large chunks of things to test... probably safe to say its coming
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyou
    [Shadowmourne, I went to Icecrown and was hoping for Frostmourne but all I got was this lame axe]

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Thought they worked on expansions two ahead of time. Makes you wonder what that work really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Thought they worked on expansions two ahead of time. Makes you wonder what that work really is.
    Yeah. I mean, it's not like they have two entire existing games to run and work on at the same time, or anything. I mean, I just dreamed that I was playing retail and Classic, right?
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    Obligatory :
    Well, the expac is over now, so you will have to wait 2 more years for next expac.
    Alpha IS the time for these things to be added. You think you made a good point but for the game to still be in alpha complaints like these don't make sense.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I know - I remember when they redid Hyjal halfway through the Cataclysm beta, and I was in the MoP beta when they closed off Jade Forest for a month or so to redo it (I wish I could remember what it was like before the redo). Being a whole month into Alpha is like leaving on a car trip and being just about out of the driveway.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

10+ Year Old Account
    Customization options are probably the last priority of art assets that need to be done and implemented.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    Yeah. I mean, it's not like they have two entire existing games to run and work on at the same time, or anything. I mean, I just dreamed that I was playing retail and Classic, right?
    Yeah, I know. I feel that way too. Then I decide that I need to take the dog for a walk. Then I realize......I don't have a dog!

Obligatory :
    And thank god they're working on in-game mechanics and classes over COSTUMES.

Cosmetic stuff will make it in eventually. Priority is on the actual game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Alpha IS the time for these things to be added. You think you made a good point but for the game to still be in alpha complaints like these don't make sense.
    Congratulation, you completely missed the joke!

So then when is it appropriate for people to give feedback except in the periods specifically denoted for feedback? By some people's statements, they'd have you believe that Beta is too late because at that point everything has been finished and is more or less in a finalization stage before release. I think Alpha is the perfect time to give this kind of feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    So then when is it appropriate for people to give feedback except in the periods specifically denoted for feedback? By some people's statements, they'd have you believe that Beta is too late because at that point everything has been finished and is more or less in a finalization stage before release. I think Alpha is the perfect time to give this kind of feedback.
    "Where is the cosmetics? Give us cosmetics" isn't feedback. It's a demand.

10+ Year Old Account
    We literally gettin new customizations every two-ish weeks. Calm the fuck down...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Congratulation, you completely missed the joke!
    I've seen that exact comment plenty times as a serious comment. Jokes are not transmitted well through the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    But this isn't feedback. This is someone complaining on a fansite about not all the expansion features being in the alpha. Would you say someone making a thread asking "Where are all the dungeons/zones? We've had a few so far." is feedback?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

But this isn't feedback. This is someone complaining on a fansite about not all the expansion features being in the alpha. Would you say someone making a thread asking "Where are all the dungeons/zones? We've had a few so far." is feedback?
    It'S jUsT aLpHa

BFA sucked so Blizz could TOTALLY not do all the dungeons!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Where's our draenei and orc customization, blizz?
    Oh no, a whole month! THE SKY, IT FALLS!
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.