Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Do we even have confirmation of Hakkar's death or does he just taunt you when we defeat him? Cause I haven't gotten anything on that.
    Hope not. Hope he comes back and he drops a HD Zin'rokh. Ehehehehe..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    [image]
    Still pissed that they made that dumb wannabe Old God grub take Hakkar's rightful place in BfA.

And I like Old Gods.

They also reference Mueh'zala's "Night's Friend" title from Zul'Farrak. Wonder if this will be tied into his connection to Ardenweald (old friend of the Night Queen?)

Oh, and he says "Son of Time" as well (which was also on the tablet), maybe something to do with the Infinite?

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Just get the toy 5head
    ;_; toy doesnt work in arena

They also reference Mueh'zala's "Night's Friend" title from Zul'Farrak. Wonder if this will be tied into his connection to Ardenweald (old friend of the Night Queen?)

Oh, and he says "Son of Time" as well (which was also on the tablet), maybe something to do with the Infinite?
    The Void Lords and Light: Oh yeah! It's all coming together!

3+ Year Old Account

Maybe Mueh'zala was also a Loa of Night?

Also:

Mueh'zala:*messes with time and reality*
    Bwonsamdi: Hmm? What be dat? How.... does it work mon?
    Mueh'zala: Shh! It just works!
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-06-18 at 08:53 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kinda concerned about character customisation at this point. We've had no new skins apart from the ones datamined 2 months ago so I'm thinking when Orc customisation gets released there will be no Blackrock skin coming.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rend Blackhand View Post
    I'm kinda concerned about character customisation at this point. We've had no new skins apart from the ones datamined 2 months ago so I'm thinking when Orc customisation gets released there will be no Blackrock skin coming.
    They're coming, just not right now. No way are they letting ORcs get off easy.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    That's why it is retarded that they cancelled it due to the low brain protests. A release date is literally not a big deal so they could've just put it out there and be done with it.
    so, while countless other companies were postponing things everywhere - blizzard would have gotten a pass? please. people complain about dumb shit, this would have been a big loss had they gone ahead.

Did they remove the blonde hair for NightElves?

Was also hoping for less skinny faces for male nightelves as well D:
    The new stuff for the femalea are AMAZING. I hope the ugly males wont be left behind

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    Did they remove the blonde hair for NightElves?

Was also hoping for less skinny faces for male nightelves as well D:
    The new stuff for the femalea are AMAZING. I hope the ugly males wont be left behind
    The wowhead dressing room is kind of incomplete. Black and light purple hair don't show face tatoos, additional eye brows are missing, additional ears are missing and so on.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Told ya, some legendaries were already tested in Torghast. Blizzard probably just picked ones that won't break game outside tower. Rest will be filled with "best of" from older expacs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Told ya, some legendaries were already tested in Torghast. Blizzard probably just picked ones that won't break game outside tower. Rest will be filled with "best of" from older expacs.
    Most of those datamined effects where already set bonuses/legiondaries/azerite traits with some slight variations.

This feels uninspired.

Luhnatic la~

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    We got a build yesterday, obviously not.
    You're very condescending with how you reply to people aren't you? I've noticed that often with you. Should probably reign it in, there's no need for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    so, while countless other companies were postponing things everywhere - blizzard would have gotten a pass? please. people complain about dumb shit, this would have been a big loss had they gone ahead.
    They're gonna reveal a release date, a release date IS NOT A BIG DEAL.
    Nobody cares about WoW anymore outside the current players, literally nobody cares, it's an irrelevant game to everyone else.
    Besides, every company is back to revealing shit now, so it's about time this lazy ass company gets to work like everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're gonna reveal a release date, a release date IS NOT A BIG DEAL.
    Nobody cares about WoW anymore outside the current players, literally nobody cares, it's an irrelevant game to everyone else.
    Besides, every company is back to revealing shit now, so it's about time this lazy ass company gets to work like everyone else.
    They've been working constantly, so stop acting like an entitled child who didn't get what they want. Jesus
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They've been working constantly, so stop acting like an entitled child who didn't get what they want. Jesus
    That's like me asking you to stop your unhealthy obsession with Blizzard and stop being a shill, it's not gonna happen. Asking for a stream that was just gonna reveal a fucking release date is not entitled and it's most definitely not much to ask for. This was all cancelled cuz of the usual American stupidity that goes on in that pathetic country to begin with, something that does not concern over 60% of Blizzard's fanbase.

That's like me asking you to stop your unhealthy obsession with Blizzard and stop being a shill, it's not gonna happen. Asking for a stream that was just gonna reveal a fucking release date is not entitled and it's most definitely not much to ask for. This was all cancelled cuz of the usual American stupidity that goes on in that pathetic country to begin with, something that does not concern over 60% of Blizzard's fanbase.
    You really need to get out of your house more if you didn't notice that this issue has long since become worldwide.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    You're very condescending with how you reply to people aren't you? I've noticed that often with you. Should probably reign it in, there's no need for it.
    No.

/10chars

Formerly known as Arafal