Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Who is the most annoying YouTuber?

I think Callux can be annoying at times.

Hard to say because I don't watch content that annoys me.

But the best YouTuber by far is Lindybeige.

I tend to avoid those who annoy me. But If I have to say one, I would say it is more the trend of constantly telling people to "subscribe, comment, like, and ring the bell" and of course all the moronic challenges.

I don't know a specific Youtuber that I find annoying but the kind that annoys me the most are those who have this fake loud persona, and those that constantly tell people to '' like, subscribe, leave a comment, check out my other videos''. At least be genuine to your audience instead of acting like a marketing tool where you just have this line scripted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Male? Linus "Tech Tips" Sebastian.
    Female? Laci Green or Grace Randolph.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    Male? Linus "Tech Tips" Sebastian.
    Female? Laci Green or Grace Randolph.
    I agree on Linus, can't say if he's the most annoying I've come across but very high up there. Honestly though, it's really more because he can't make a video without a script and is constantly fiddling with his prompter remote. Well, maybe that's secondary, I think it's how he has this feeling of being some superior tech guy. Of course the other YouTubers that "need" him to upgrade their setups contributes to that, but still.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not masochistic enough to find out. If I don't like someone I just avoid their content, I don't force myself to watch videos from people that annoy me (seriously, why would anyone do that?).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably like Ben Shapiro and Stephen Crowder. I used to watch their videos until I realized that their goal isn't really to have a constructive conversation but rather to fuel the "culture wars" for views. They like to focus on "owning" people on topics they aren't educated on while also freaking out when someone actually counters their arguments.

Video game wise, probably HeelvsBabyface. Dude just drones on about how everything is terrible and video games suck, etc., etc. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and if they are more critical than me on certain things I like to hear them out, but eventually I realized that HeelvsBabyface just acts outraged for views.

Basically, anyone who overplays their outrage for views and tries to whip people up into a frenzy instead of providing constructive criticism or dialog.

5+ Year Old Account
    Anyone that is on trending page...its people some dorks on youtube have decided are 'cool' despite not having that many views before getting to trending, are artificially promted up by youtube n brainless morons that watch anything they are told to watch..especially the music there is dissapointing..unoriginial vomit..

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Probably like Ben Shapiro and Stephen Crowder. I used to watch their videos until I realized that their goal isn't really to have a constructive conversation but rather to fuel the "culture wars" for views. They like to focus on "owning" people on topics they aren't educated on while also freaking out when someone actually counters their arguments.

Video game wise, probably HeelvsBabyface. Dude just drones on about how everything is terrible and video games suck, etc., etc. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and if they are more critical than me on certain things I like to hear them out, but eventually I realized that HeelvsBabyface just acts outraged for views.

Basically, anyone who overplays their outrage for views and tries to whip people up into a frenzy instead of providing constructive criticism or dialog.
    Great list, Id only add TheQuartering.

(I miss the days when Fred would have been the default answer)

Reaction channels, as in the people who exclusively film videos of themselves reacting to other people's videos. They're redundant, leech-y, and they clog up search results.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2020-06-23 at 07:59 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vaush, Tana

...the only people listed so far ive even heard of is LinusTechTips, Ben Shapiro, and Fred...

But yeah youtubes huge so if I dont like em I dont watchem

I mostly watch youtubers of lower caliber that aren't too famous, and for sure I wouldn't be watchin anyone who annoys me, so it's a bit hard to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Great list, Id only add TheQuartering.
    Have to second this one though. Don't get me wrong I like some of those youtubers whose career revolves around shitting on gaming companies, but some of them are just obnoxious righties. I used to watch TheQuartering until he made a video bitching about a gilette advert which said rape was bad - that was a huge thing a while ago, because apparently some men felt it was against them to say that Kind of speaks volumes. Overall the guy can't deal with women being in the spotlight in games and crusades against modern values.

Same goes for UpperEcheleonGames and LegacyKilla. Both similar channels. Some of their content is good, especially LegacyKilla's, but both strongly represent the "anti woke" crowd. One of them went nuts after he found there is a Donald Trump joke in Mortal Kombat, because how dare they
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    I agree on Linus, can't say if he's the most annoying I've come across but very high up there. Honestly though, it's really more because he can't make a video without a script and is constantly fiddling with his prompter remote. Well, maybe that's secondary, I think it's how he has this feeling of being some superior tech guy. Of course the other YouTubers that "need" him to upgrade their setups contributes to that, but still.
    Agreed that he's not the worst, but he was the first name that popped into my head after trying to use his channel when laptop shopping a few years back. So grating. That, and I couldn't remember Hal Rudnick's name from Screen Junkies until a several minutes ago.

Oh! And everyone RLM's The Nerd Crew mock.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Its a toss up between theQuarterpounder or Heelvsbabyface, both are dramamongers who doesn't seem to be capable of any fact checking at all, or maybe they just don't care that the majority of the shit they spew is factual bullshit.

Youtube sometimes suggests me those 10 thing -list videos. They can be fine, but there is a channel that, for whatever reason, opted not to have personality and chose its speaker to be all robotic. Like those cheap text-read bots. I can't remember its name for a good reason, though the caveat is that I stumble on it every now and then.

Despite him being one of my main go to content creators these days, Markiplier can be annoying in an awkward way in his solo videos. His bits work far better in collaborations with Bob, Wade and Jack, because it comes off as banter between friends. Unus Annus balances it out too, since their improv breaks frequently and the content requires them to be more than commentators.

Jim Sterling is a curious case. I like his wit, but he so often seems to bash things for the sake of bashing, like the character is more important than legit criticism. It varies how well I can stomach it.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Almost anyone who are loud and speak in full speed at all times and overreact to drive up hype reactions on their videos.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quartering and heelvsbabyface are the channels i dont even have to think about.

Jim Sterling tends to be entertaining sometimes.