Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I see someone doesn't understand how any of that works.
    No. But let's be frank, do I really need to? I don't know if you followed the 2016 election, or if your memory serves you, but I remember full well pencil necks like Skroe coming up with dozens of graphs in every post, and a long-winded, grand-sounding explanation of how Clinton would win and there is no chance Trump would, parroting the mainstream media almost to the letter .

Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    No. But let's be frank, do I really need to? I don't know if you followed the 2016 election, or if your memory serves you, but I remember full well pencil necks like Skroe coming up with dozens of graphs in every post, and a long-winded, grand-sounding explanation of how Clinton would win and there is no chance Trump would, parroting the mainstream media almost to the letter .
    If Skroe said that, I'm not sure he did, but I'll take your word, I think it was a dumb thing to say. Nobody is saying Trump has no chance against Biden, if they did, I would think that same thing, just like I would anyone who think's Trump has this in the bag.

While people might have said it there was no poll that said Trump had no chance of winning. You'll have to try again. People were saying he had no chance were the ones that truly believed no one would vote for that orange idiot, considering there were much better people than him, disregarding political affiliation and experience, than Trump and once again anyone with half a brain shouldn't vote for that moron.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2020-06-22 at 10:35 AM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    While people might have said it there was no poll that said Trump had no chance of winning. You'll have to try again. People were saying he had no chance were the ones that truly believed no one would vote for that orange idiot, considering there were much better people than him, disregarding political affiliation and experience, than Trump and once again anyone with half a brain shouldn't vote for that moron.
    Pretty much. People (including myself) believed America was better then this.
    We were wrong.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Whether you take Bolton remotely at his word or not, I find this entirely believable based on Trump's own words and actions to date.

Including his latest tweet....
    I see he's scrounging that bit of shit up again since he's so pissy about only 6,000 people coming to hear him lie.

10+ Year Old Account
    And in other shocking news, the guy that apparently colluded with Quid pro Joe and his son denies any collusion. That sounds 100% legit and raises no questions whatsoever! We can finally put this matter to rest!
    And yet, you accept Putin's denial of any involvement in election interference.

You hypocrite.

So this image is making its rounds from last night, when he left the helicopter.
    Besides the obvious thing, there is also a huge light mark under his left eye, most likely from tears and when he wiped them off.

This is just too good

Edit: 2 nights ago, not last night.

Just getting his excuses in order, I guess.

Before that tweet was a retweet of a Breitbart article talking about how Barr has apparently said mail-in opens everything up to fraud.
    Barr will say anything to appease Trump at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since Trump has now said that mail in voting is a threat. If you live in a state that has been voting by mail, such as my self, or simply want to show solidarity... Feel free to use any of the 4 stickers John Oliver created, to have an online “I voted” sticker...

https://ivotedbymail.com/

Edit: I missed it, but there is a sticker for those who have not voted by mail:

Last edited by Felya; 2020-06-22 at 01:25 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

This is the mist emotion ive ever seen from Trump. Hope we see more off this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Where was the red wave in 2018?

Friendly reminder that this is a President that votes via mail-in himself
    Also a friendly reminder that he committed voter fraud by claiming Mar-a-Lago as his residence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hillary received over 3 million more votes. Trump won the establishment vote, not the people...

- - - Updated - - -

Follow-up from this....

Friendly reminder that this is a President that votes via mail-in himself

I wonder if all the polls that show him dropping further and further are getting to him.
    So does the military... sending their ballots from all over the world. Nothing prevented foreign counties from doing what he suggested, from their own shores, without US mail in ballots.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, well remembered, I forgot about that.

Yup. Seems Trump doesn't care about those in the military, though. Pretty sure they're only tools with faces to him, ready to be used whenever he needs.
    Trump only cares about money... while I, after stumbling on KPop tweets, am compelled to care about skin care products. So smooth...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferly View Post
    McEnemy: “The president was quite energized,” she said. “It was a huge success. His speech got rave reviews. … He was in a great mood. It was a great night, and there was a lot to celebrate. … He’s in his best mood when he gets to speak directly to the American people, because that’s what he loves.”

lol
    I got “love stinks” stuck in my head after seeing it...

Quote Originally Posted by Ferly View Post
    McEnemy: “The president was quite energized,” she said. “It was a huge success. His speech got rave reviews. … He was in a great mood. It was a great night, and there was a lot to celebrate. … He’s in his best mood when he gets to speak directly to the American people, because that’s what he loves.”

lol
    He drank a glass of water one handed. What more proof do you need of his energy level and overall health?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by some guy View Post
    He drank a glass of water one handed. What more proof do you need of his energy level and overall health?
    If I had skill, I’d make a video playing Staying Alive, but slowed down to the beat of Trump walking down a ramp.

Edit: Crap... is this really what I want to do on my furloughed days... damn it... If someone knows how I would even do such a thing, send me a PM or DM... what ever the fuck... I want the song playing normal, until Trump steps on the ramp, coinciding with a slow down to his walk, as the lyrics go “ Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive... Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive”... the song can start at “We can try to understand The New York Times' effect on man”...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-06-22 at 02:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    This is the mist emotion ive ever seen from Trump. Hope we see more off this.
    Must be all of that winning. He's gotten so tired of it. And then there was that glass of water with 1-hand and all of this walking. With no red carpets or anything, I might add. No wonder he looks so down.
    Last edited by Santti; 2020-06-22 at 02:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump must have been reading @Edge- posts, as his latest tweet explains why he hired Bolton.

I gave John Bolton, who was incapable of being Senate confirmed because he was considered a wacko, and was not liked, a chance. I always like hearing differing points of view. He turned out to be grossly incompetent, and a liar. See judge’s opinion. CLASSIFIED INFORMATION!!!
    Yep, that's what he's going with.

Trump absolutely refuses to take blame for anything he personally did. Also, Trump calling someone else incompetent and a liar? That's the pot calling the kettle orange.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump must have been reading @Edge- posts, as his latest tweet explains why he hired Bolton.

Yep, that's what he's going with.

Trump absolutely refuses to take blame for anything he personally did. Also, Trump calling someone else incompetent and a liar? That's the pot calling the kettle orange.
    So Trump hired a grossly incompetent whacko, who he knew was a grossly incompetent whacko, because he wanted the point of view of grossly incompetent whackos?

This is one of those cases where explaining the error makes it look worse.