Page 37 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I mean, at the time apparently the police looked into and dropped it from what I hear. Are they just supposed to cut him over allegations? Guilty until proven innocent?
    This is not a criminal situation. Companies have a legal responsibility to take all HR claims very seriously and the line between workplace sexual harassment and criminal sexual assault is huge. Method are protecting themselves from workplace discrimination liability just like any other company would. Anyone that doesn't understand the differences chearly have no idea how the world works when it comes to operational management.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    In fact Taliesen even said on stream today that Preach knew.
    So since I asked you basically twice to go into details about this, but you ignored it, I went to watch fucking taliesin's fucking stream vod. (You can probably tell I'm not a fan of him ) He literally says Preach behaved like a legend and the only possible way that's right. He says tough that HE (Taliesin) knew about it (that Josh is a "bad person" not specifically about the issues at hand).
    So no Taliesin didn't say preach knew about it. (At least not until I watched the vod)

Quote Originally Posted by Donimic View Post
    This is not a criminal situation. Companies have a legal responsibility to take all HR claims very seriously and the line between workplace sexual harassment and criminal sexual assault is huge. Method are protecting themselves from workplace discrimination liability just like any other company would. Anyone that doesn't understand the differences chearly have no idea how the world works when it comes to operational management.
    It was about josh's allegations of sexual assault and underage grooming, not the sascha thing. That is a criminal situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    This is why documentation exists. We literally had an ex-employee try this shit and everything she claimed got laughed at and tossed out because we had the documentation on our side.

If you're running an outfit where you just fire people willy-nilly "because you can" you're always going to open yourself up to discrimination lawsuits of all kind and there is a very high chance you will lose.

People think "right to work" means they can fire you for whatever they want and they can makeup excuses to fire you for any reason but in the real world, that's a myth perpetuated by many businesses to stop people from using the law to rightfully hit back.
    Well, technically you can fire someone for any reason (aside from those protected by law, race, gender, sexuality, etc) but it generally isn't a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    do you know how many friends i had thx to that :P:P:P everybody wanted my help with that :P:P:P
    I mean i dont see much wrong in it,places like usa with 21 limit is simply insane,you can go die in a war but cant drink,where i am its 18,even that feels to high,wile its true drinking to much can have negative impacts on a developing brain,and the brain is still developing past 18,but at that point i feel like its the parents job to make sure their kids arent drinking non stop,negative effects can come from eating to much chocolate or drinking to much energy drinks also

Maybe it is all fake news and it's just one person making comments throwing everyone into a frenzy. That must be it. That's clearly what you've just implied here.
    I dont Imply anything, I clearly say:
    These Screenshots are as much worth as the words coming out of the Mouth of the Accusers. Because they only say: "He said X to me" in Picture form.

I stated how easy it should´ve been for any kind of law enforcement to get the acual Evidence in forum of the Logs from the respective Providers. And because of that, I find it hard to believe the Police didnt find any evidence that is supposedly here.

As I said:
    If you dont trust the system, and have people not trust the Authorities: What do you Recommend?
    Public Withchunts? Anarchy? Tell us, enlighten us so awefully Uncivilised People, who want to have a bit of actual Proof before we condemn someone.

you are not a creep as long as you are moderately handsome.

my absolute peak of picking up was when duting Uni i went to the girl that was being picked on by some nerd - told her "hey im drunk like hell and i dont knwo how to dance at all but i pretend well so lets go on dancefloor because i see you have enough of talking to that creep" - and to keep story short i scored that night. while that nerd could have been amazing husband material just was unlucky to be socialy akward and not handsome ("have the soul").

moral is - peopel have twisted double standards and are generaly f...ed up creatures -_-

dont know how to get girl ? hit the gym hard , get nice clothes , nice cologne , learn how to flirt and you are done you have 50/50 you will succed
    So true, its different when the chick fi ds you hot, then all that aggressive, obsessive male behaviour is co sided "hot" and "manly".

It's harassment or rape otherwise. Saying that, some guys go too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Your ignoring college vs superior/subordinate.

And just because people do it, doesn't make it smart. You can find a literal endless supply of stories of superiors getting in trouble for trying to date a subordinate.
    He is only partially ignoring it. Many people here have stated that dating at all at work is pretty much evil incarnate, like proper little corporate sheep. And that is blatandly false, as reality shows. Schools, work and your friends are the biggest match makers out there. I mean it is obvious why this is the case as well, adults spend a disproportionate amount of their time in public at those places and settings. Of course most people meet there and hit it off.

There are also alot of cases where people just hit it off, no matter if there is a rank disparity or not, heck like at least half the medical practioners I know here in germany run their dcotor's office with their spouses and many of those used to be one of the nurses before. Not every rank disparity is like between CEO and cleaning staff either, your team leader has alot less power over you than some in HR or finances. A section manager might have no power over you at all, despite being your superior according to company hierarchy. Throwing your hands in the air and proclaiming "OMG dating at work is the worst, it's a crime!1!" is complete rubbish and life is more nuanced than that.

Like most of this shit it essentially boils down to a lack in social intelligence, knowing when the other party is receptive and when they are not, before making advances that make working together awkward. Obviously this isn't helped by people with megalomanic tendencies, like scrawny streamers who feel they need to compensate for something and think they can get away with everything; because they are e-famous of all things /smh.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

you are not a creep as long as you are moderately handsome.

my absolute peak of picking up was when duting Uni i went to the girl that was being picked on by some nerd - told her "hey im drunk like hell and i dont knwo how to dance at all but i pretend well so lets go on dancefloor because i see you have enough of talking to that creep" - and to keep story short i scored that night. while that nerd could have been amazing husband material just was unlucky to be socialy akward and not handsome ("have the soul").

moral is - peopel have twisted double standards and are generaly f...ed up creatures -_-

dont know how to get girl ? hit the gym hard , get nice clothes , nice cologne , learn how to flirt and you are done you have 50/50 you will succed
    thats not really fucked up,not everyone is looking for husbands or wives etc,some people just like to have fun and ofc they will be drawn to who they perceve as more atractive

i have a pretty amusing personal story,my first gf when i was 13 was on the ugly side and chubby,but she was the first person to be overly interested in me,i was in pretty good shape myself,and she was the one that broke up with me when i was 18,i was pretty affected by it,started gaining weight,but then i hooked up with my best friends cousin,she was far better looking and a better person overall,things can be funny like that sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    so 40 year olds asking 13 year olds for nudes is fine?
    Nope, it is not. And if that took place - reporting such behaviour to authorities is the only proper solution. Thing is - allegations are like hot pies these days, and most of them take place on twitter or discord/social media. So once i see him being detained or smthing by authorities - then said thing really happened. Until then - we are free to continue our pointless arguing.

P.S. Mute/block button in discord

Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    I dont Imply anything, I clearly say:
    These Screenshots are as much worth as the words coming out of the Mouth of the Accusers. Because they only say: "He said X to me" in Picture form.

I stated how easy it should´ve been for any kind of law enforcement to get the acual Evidence in forum of the Logs from the respective Providers. And because of that, I find it hard to believe the Police didnt find any evidence that is supposedly here.

You clearly stated none of that in your reply to me. You asked me an open ended question that wasn't worth my time. If you stated something else, it wasn't to me and I likely didn't read it because I don't follow you nor do I care who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    As I said:
    If you dont trust the system, and have people not trust the Authorities: What do you Recommend?
    Public Withchunts? Anarchy? Tell us, enlighten us so awefully Uncivilised People, who want to have a bit of actual Proof before we condemn someone.
    When we have sex offenders in our midst, a notice is put out so people are aware.

This is no different. We're making people aware that these people are terrible people.

Maybe if these people weren't terrible, their careers wouldn't be ruined.

Be best.

You clearly stated none of that in your reply to me. You asked me an open ended question that wasn't worth my time. If you stated something else, it wasn't to me and I likely didn't read it because I don't follow you nor do I care who you are.

When we have sex offenders in our midst, a notice is put out so people are aware.

This is no different. We're making people aware that these people are terrible people.

Be best.
    Actually, at this point we're making claims in a word vs word situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    What about subordinates wanting to date superiors (or better form of wording, an employee ranked higher in the company hierarchy)?
    What point do you think you're making? One involves a work environment and adults. The other involves an adult and young teens. If you can't see how there's a drastic difference between someone sleeping with their boss to get higher up in an organization and a young teen being groomed/coerced to do sexual related stuff, then there's no point anyone should bother arguing with you.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Popastique View Post
    Nope, it is not. And if that took place - reporting such behaviour to authorities is the only proper solution. Thing is - allegations are like hot pies these days, and most of them take place on twitter or discord/social media. So once i see him being detained or smthing by authorities - then said thing really happened. Until then - we are free to continue our pointless arguing.

P.S. Mute/block button in discord
    I mean, this is clearly idiotic.

Brian Banks was detained and incarcerated based literally on a false accusation with 0 proof. He was black and the police didn't want to lift a finger to do the actual investigation.

In these cases, we literally have more proof in the form of screenshots of these conversations and at least enough internal dialogue within these companies like Method to have an idea whether this is true and make the move to remove / suspend them.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    What point do you think you're making? One involves a work environment and adults. The other involves an adult and young teens. If you can't see how there's a drastic difference between someone sleeping with their boss to get higher up in an organization and a young teen being groomed/coerced to do sexual relates stuff, then there's no point anyone should bother arguing with you.
    But those are two unrelated things. Dark is talking about the sascha situation of sub/sup vs you now bringing up the josh situation of underage grooming and asking for nudes.

No one here is saying josh is in the right.

Be best.
    What if i feel offended by your post here and make a very detailed post on twitter on how you rapped me and end any future career you could have since no one would want to hire you after a quick google check ?

Would you feel that's fair ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    But those are two unrelated things. Dark is talking about the sascha situation of sub/sup vs you now bringing up the josh situation of underage grooming and asking for nudes.

No one here is saying josh is in the right.
    Thanks for the clarification, that makes more sense then. I've only read up on the drama involving Josh so far, will have to see what the whole Sascha thing is about. I know he left or was fired, but outside of that I don't know much.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Then you might want to Follow the thread a bit.

Be best.
    But who or what Decides that they are Terrible?
    There are actually laws against that, you are not allowed to just claim someone is "Terrible" in that context.
    (At least where I live)

The SexOffender notice is for people who are actually convicted.

You are not on that list by someone just claiming you did something.

It's a slippery slope.

You try and protect innocent people being framed by evil women who fake these accusations in any way, and you then actively harm the real victims of abuse (who should be going public and accusing the people who abused them) and making it harder for them to come out with their own stories of abuse.

It's a tough pill to swallow, but maybe people losing sponsorships is just the way the cookie crumbles when you're a public persona. Companies have to drop ties with you whether you're innocent or guilty because they don't want a PR nightmare, that's just rational.

AND Sascha is now on unpaid leave
    Wait, what? They get paid to game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sascha and Annie tweet is just funny to me. Looks like they're both socially awkward and it's being blown out of proportion.
    Josh on the other hand went full retard.