Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    I love how his 11 'sources' are all linked to nyt article that relies on a 100% true story of an anonymous source that surely exists trust me bro imma journalist
    You have feels while this has backing from U.S. intelligence and British intelligence but again tell me how you truly believe in your feels that it puts Shonen anime protagonists to shame.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    I love how his 11 'sources' are all linked to nyt article that relies on a 100% true story of an anonymous source that surely exists trust me bro imma journalist
    Are they? Can you show that, please? Please link the parts of each source that run back to the NYTimes article. We'll wait.

Also, we're looking forward to the evidence that the story isn't correct. We'll accept half the amount of sources we provided, rounded down, because we all know you need the help.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure it gets enough turnips without you all feeding it.
    /s

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I love how me being skeptical of a Intelligence agencies that lied to get us into endless wars with no visible end or means for completion and did literal torture makes me a "Trump Supporter". You people are simply sycophants.

List eleven sources... most of them all use the same NY Times article as their source.
    And yet you still won't commit to a number. Your motives here would be adorable, if they weren't so sad. We're sure glad your *feels* and unfounded opinions make you feel big and strong when your Dear Leader is floundering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Also, we're looking forward to the evidence that the story isn't correct.
    This really shows what the journalism is now. "Several anonymous sources have confirmed that your mom is promiscuous and your dad is involved in same sex relationship. Looking forward to the evidence that the story isn't correct."

5+ Year Old Account
    You have to be a complete fucking idiot to believe this, if it were true the Taliban would admit it outright, those guys don't give a single fuck what America thinks, also Russia wants USA to be there wasting monies + taking care of a terrorist problem Russia is unwilling to deal with themselves..

If you can't tell this is just orange man bad election rhetoric..

I swear if someone wrote Trump murders babies on Mars, there will be a few on here that'll believe it

No wonder putin got nearly 2 more decades as president, he's made our president his little bitch. And Trumpers agree with trump that intelligence can't be trusted because they are not smart enough to be able to differentiate between what intelligence is, and what a fact is.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Shalcker being Shalcker: move those goal posts when you don't like reading what you see.
    Clam everyone does it
    Claim everyone is "just is as bad"
    Dispute the claim
    Dispute the definition of one or more words
    Dispute facts
    Dispute reality
    Claim baseless alternative definitions, facts, reality
    Claim someone else is responsible for the thing you disputed the reality of
    Claim you were framed by hostile third parties
    Change the subject
    Bring up Obama

Cycle as needed
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Clam everyone does it
    Dispute the claim
    Dispute facts
    Dispute reality
    Change the subject
    Bring up Obama

Cycle as needed
    What "facts" you do know you have to actually PROVE a claim n not just say it n point fingers?

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    What "facts" you do know you have to actually PROVE a claim n not just say it n point fingers?
    Are you still parroting that bullshit? You guys started with "Only Russia has it" and then the Czech Rep said it has it too, and then a bunch of other NATO countries as well. Regardless, it wasn't used, proof is that they are still alive AND Putin could have killed him anytime he wanted to when Skripal was in Russian jail, why would he whack him on a whim much later? in the UK? Just before big football tournament in Russia that whole world would watch (Fifa world cup is only most watched event in the world)? I mean, you guys need to time ur propaganda bullshit better...just kidding, u made a propaganda scene to smear Russia just for that tournament. Really low of u guys. But that is to be expected of your kind.
    This you?

/10 chars
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

5+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting for proof and not "well, because we say so!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Who exactly do you think i should have used as counter-example to "The "step too far" here is the US president knowing about it and continuing to bootlick, reward, and elevate Russia" when i think it happened all the time?

Bush maybe? He also liked Putin's soul, after all.

Americans thinking everything happening now is exception is quite common trend.
    The point was to not use a counter example at all; to not derail the thread. I get that you don't get it. Well actually I expect that you do get it. You're just playing your usual misdirection/move the goal post game. As always, you've got everyone fooled buddy, everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Clam everyone does it
    Dispute the claim
    Dispute facts
    Dispute reality
    Change the subject
    Bring up Obama

Cycle as needed
    Yeah, pretty much.

The point was to not use a counter example at all; to not derail the thread. I get that you don't get it. Well actually I expect that you do get it. You're just playing your usual misdirection/move the goal post game. As always, you've got everyone fooled buddy, everyone!
    What is your personal "goalpost" for this thread that you feel have been moved by me? Trump bashing? There is entire separate thread for that.

Mine is getting some juicy spy drama bits, and i'm getting that - though slowly and sadly with not enough detail.

And additionally educating some people when they happen to be wrong. That is always a bonus.

As far as i'm concerned premise of this thread could be entirely true and it wouldn't change a thing for me - or, likely, Russia as a whole. You're already sanctioning GRU for previous election interference, there aren't many non-symbolic options left to get them hurting more.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2020-07-02 at 11:04 AM.

Don't you remember how Obama tried to prop up Assad, invited him to Camp David, lifted sanctions, and tried to get Syria on the G7/8/9? JUST LIKE TRUMP, SEE

Which reminds me, I forgot to add Gaslight to the list.

7+ Year Old Account
    What is your personal "goalpost" for this thread that you feel have been moved by me? Trump bashing? There is entire separate thread for that.

Mine is getting some juicy spy drama bits, and i'm getting that - though slowly and sadly with not enough detail.

And additionally educating some people when they happen to be wrong. That is always a bonus.

As far as i'm concerned premise of this thread could be entirely true and it wouldn't change a thing for me - or, likely, Russia as a whole. You're already sanctioning GRU for previous election interference, there aren't many non-symbolic options left to get them hurting more.
    Look at you still derailing the thread. Is that your personal goal post? (don't answer, the question is rhetorical.)

Look at you still derailing the thread. Is that your personal goal post? (don't answer, the question is rhetorical.)
    You still haven't answered what you think this thread being "on rails" is supposed to look like.

7+ Year Old Account
    You still haven't answered what you think this thread being "on rails" is supposed to look like.
    That question isn't relevant to me calling you out for, once again, derailing a thread.

I know, I know, you want me (or anyone) to chase your tangents. We get it dude!

5+ Year Old Account
    Also, this is projecting, supporting terrorists as proxy is a US thing, (Muhajeddin 1980s Afghanistan)

Also, this is projecting, supporting terrorists as proxy is a US thing, (Muhajeddin 1980s Afghanistan)
    No, what you just did there is called whataboutism.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least you admit it...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi