Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    That comment doesnt really have something to do with ''transphobia'' As for now I dont agree with him and I think a service like this should be free.
    Now i can switch a bit more with my own cosmetics which is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    They should allow for race change too while they re at it they have been beating those dead horses for years through paid services. Anything but a name change should be free of charge including name changes for guilds, ease to make guilds etc.

P.S. While at it, perhaps its time to get rid of limitations on racial attributes. Choose the 2 you want and GG.
    oh god no keep it to 1 race plz i don't want to think about most of the combos again like i did when i saw this message, its just plain wrong unless u want a worgen dwarf or a undead tauren

tho i agree a change should be free unless its for ur name or make have gender cost ALOT of in game money like going to a plastic surgeon irl

10+ Year Old Account
    With the release of a bunch of allied races since the end of Legion, I've been regretting some of my race choices for some time now, and I am not willing to pay so much to change them, nor remake the characters by erasing all their progress. So I'd rather see free race changes on a cooldown, or cheaper.

But this is still going to be pretty useful. But it feels incomplete without name change along with it. Some names just look weird if my character suddenly becomes the other gender.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Literally all other customization is going into the barbershop in Shadowlands. All races would be able to change face, skin tone, etc ... but yeah, gender would be useless to include because name change (which is a separate service from appearance change) is still paid.
    Neutral names

Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    snip
    True.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Good. Imagine getting upset because you can't pay Blizzard money anymore? Just go buy some Nike products to burn it'll make you feel better.
    It's not about that, more like people will abuse it, and people you know will be switching gender more than what you can keep up.
    I won't mind if they add a limit, like the possibility to change gender every year or so, otherwise it's damn stupid, and I'm worried about what comes next, cause people are never satiated.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    That's one seriously underpaid barber for their talents!
    Agree. Hope they get funded by the Venture Co similar to as we do in real life where I live when it comes to gender changes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Team View Post
    Don't get why so many people are mad at this. I bet half of you whiners play a girl character as a dude IRL lol...
    I do, and sadly for me this change wont do anything because I am still continuing to play ladies in game. But, its a good change, for sure.

This is a great QoL change.
    Some mogs simply look better on one gender than another.

For instance, my male Dwarf (Paladin) uses the heritage armour whilst my female Dwarf (Shaman) uses the Tomb of Sargeras Tier-set. They both look slightly poopy on the opposite gender.

I get and agree with not touching name change or racial change. They need a small deterrent to stop potential abuse, but I could have appreciated a cost decrease.

In conclusion: I like this because this increases my transmog options

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    How about post 2, 5, 6, 12, 15?

But I guess if you want to "literally" see the words "bad change" in the posts, you have a point. Then again...the guy you quoted also didn't accuse anyone "literally" of saying it is a "bad change" - rather pointing out that when people want something for free and get this for free, they still find fault with it.

It's a b..b..b..b..a... I can't say it.
    It's a..... Fuck!
    It's a bbb... c...h... No!
    It's a... b...aaaaaa... I give up.

It's a good change. Ahhhh that came easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rend Blackhand View Post
    I feel this is kind of useless while name change is still a paid service.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Literally all other customization is going into the barbershop in Shadowlands. All races would be able to change face, skin tone, etc ... but yeah, gender would be useless to include because name change (which is a separate service from appearance change) is still paid.
    Honestly, I'm all for shit like faction change (without the optional name change in that case) being on some sort of cooldown or paid with ingame currency, but name change is one of the few services that should remain paid. Simply for the reason that you literally have nothing tying you down to a behavior otherwise.

Also, if this is for RP reasons, you can either A) not use the service or B) use gender neutral names. You can't honestly be against options just because of such a small reason.

Well.... they should at least give us ability to create "counter-current-gender" name.

Like.... how the heck can I change my female human Alistraina into male human? Name is huuuuuge off.

There are two genders. Male and Female, mods are cucks here

Quote Originally Posted by Stopqq View Post
    There are two genders. Male and Female, mods are cucks here
    u sure? you can say that about every race in warcraft universe?

It will probably have a steep gold cost compared to the other features. Not that it matters. But wonder if it's a few k to change it.

At least I don't have to worry about picking the wrong sex when it comes to animations and such.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Stopqq View Post
    epic coward for using throwaway account

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    They should allow for race change too while they re at it they have been beating those dead horses for years through paid services. Anything but a name change should be free of charge including name changes for guilds, ease to make guilds etc.

P.S. While at it, perhaps its time to get rid of limitations on racial attributes. Choose the 2 you want and GG.
    Hello no. I am one of those poeple who think MMO is more importand than RPG for wow but the race choice should be final! The payed service i am fine with because normally people only use it with a faction change anway and the price tag is just to high to use it regularily.

Honestly with the amount of updates to customization I think its fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    The players: "WAAAHH all these paid services are such a waste of money everything should be free nothing should cost anything WAAAHHH!!!!!!!1"

Blizzard: "Hey. here's a service that used to cost money, and we've decided we're going to make it free, because there's really no point to charging money for it, now that you can level so quickly any more. Enjoy."

The players: "WAAAAHH how dare they make paid services free what are they thinking they're ruining the game they're giving into the cause no one thinks for themselves WAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!1"

It's amazing anyone actually becomes a game designer in this day and age. It really is. Being a lion tamer would be a less stressful job than dealing with all you brats all day.
    Yes it’s almost like there are different people in the world and everyone doesn’t have the same opinions. How crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Ok, but what about the other 256 genders?
    Explain please. I know of only 3. Male. Female. Other.

Other is the correct term as if you don't identify as male or female then you are other . The number of people who are other are a near insignificant amount of population.

Science is simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

3+ Year Old Account
    Well, I guess I'll be able to RP something like 'Oh no! I drank this potion last night and now I'm a girl!'
    Or, have the agility to make a male character I made female without having to buy a pre-paid card (I have o Credit Card and live in Canada soo my Debit card won't work with Paypal). But then again, I play male trolls because they're hot, soo maybe not?

As for names, well I'm a woman and I have a name that's... originally male I think? It gets very tiring after a while when I have to tell people that I'm not a guy when talking to someone on Facebook lol. Probably don't help that I like to use Bwonsamdi's name as part of Usernames I use on websites, this one for example

Also, can we get rid of Appearance change entirely? Seems to be like you can change entirely how your character looks without having to pay $30
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-07-10 at 11:27 AM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcareru View Post
    Now if only we could get free race change. Time to start a Trans-Racial movement!
    That wont happen because that actually affects performance. You'd be able to just change to what ever racial is currently doing the best for your class.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.