Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Pentagon to reveal vehicles not made on this Earth

A Pentagon UFO unit will make some investigations public as ex-advisors suggest that “vehicles not made on this earth” were placed in US government storage.
    Probably one of the most interesting things to be revealed in years. This is the closest we've gotten yet to revealing that Aliens exist.

Source
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Jesus! UFOs don't necessarily mean aliens!

Any flying object, most likely of human make, that can't be immediately identified is a "UFO".
    These can be aircrafts and drones belonging to other countries, about which local authorities aren't aware. Or perhaps even experiments with secret projects, that somehow leak to the general public.

For example. One of the...cases was an pilot relaying an encounter with a flying object that was maneuvering and switching directions way too fast for an airplane.

Yeah like a...huge drone? Drones the size of a car are very much possible AND they would switch directions quickly because they don't have a pilot that would be knocked around by almost instant turns.
    Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2020-07-24 at 05:32 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    If aliens exists and they won't talk to us or give us any technology then we should just ignore them and not be concerned about their existence...

10+ Year Old Account
    Much like the rest of the current American administration i have very little believe in just about anything they release.

the sweet space bois are sending us presents and the evangelical bastards wont let us all play with them because its sinful. Typical.

So, I just looked this up. Where did you find this? Nothing I found said this at all and most said they very much were worried that china or russia had made huge leaps in their technology.

I would love for the government to come clean about other life forms. That being said, I doubt they would. We cant even get along with ourselfs. Why would a race of advanced beings want to interact with a violent race like ours?
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post

Any flying object, most likely of human make, that can't be immediately identified is a "UFO".
    These can be aircrafts and drones belonging to other countries, about which local authorities aren't aware. Or perhaps even experiments with secret projects, that somehow leak to the general public.

For example. One of the...cases was an pilot relaying an encounter with a flying object that was maneuvering and switching directions way too fast for an airplane.

Yeah like a...huge drone? Drones the size of a car are very much possible AND they would switch directions quickly because they don't have a pilot that would be knocked around by almost instant turns.
    Sure,you are entirely correct that UFO does not necessarily mean "alien"

But "Vehicles not made on this Earth" does have a more "extra-terrestrial" sound. It's literally the definition of the word.

Not that I really buy into any of that anyway. It's likely hyperbole.
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2020-07-24 at 07:15 PM.

Sounds legit and nothing at all to do with justifying the budget for Space Force.

Ugh bullshit, can't you guys even comprehend what the article says?

Some ex contractor bullshits something about aliens and the Pentagon is now subsequently going to release info on the case to quench this stupid discussion. Whatever it turns out to be, i am willing to bet a million euros it's not aliens.
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2020-07-24 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Ugh bullshit, can't you guys even comprehend what the article says?

Some ex contractor bullshits something about aliens and the Pentagon is now subsequently going to release info on the case to quench this stupid discussion. Whatever it turns out to be, i am willing to be a million euros it's not aliens.
    Well, to be fair...the meat of the Article isn't quoted...just the one part that Theramore decided meant "aliens"

And yeah, there is more than likely an explanation for these vehicles that isn't "there's an advanced alien race that's just leaving their advanced technology around for us apes to stumble upon".

This is worded really strange, but let's see what comes out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post

To be fair - it would be really hard not to recognise a human made machine.
    Also, no, drones cannot do the things done in those videos. Unless you want to break wings from overload.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

I want to believe. Some of the footage and testimony is compelling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Until I see this in a proper media like BBC, this all is just some bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Drones could not have done what those “UFO’s” did in the recent videos released by the military. Nothing we have on this planet could have.

So, yeah, still technically a UFO, but who was piloting it.... cause no human could have been, not at those speeds and how quickly it was descending then stopping on a dime. It would have killed any human.
    Well 2020 still has a few more months to go so an alien invasion can still happen looking at what took place in 2020 so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Well 2020 still has a few more months to go so an alien invasion can still happen looking at what took place in 2020 so far.
    It will be the rapture.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    They'll see the shitstorm and turn around.

7+ Year Old Account
    It’s gonna to be funny when they do finally announce the existence of aliens. I bet all the non-believers will still say it’s bullshit.
    Even if we found absolutely conclusive evidence of aliens this afternoon I still don't see how that would change anything or shift our worldview. We would simply try to learn from them and advance at a faster rate. If the aliens won't trade or exchange knowledge with us then they'd basically be irrelevant to humanity.
    Last edited by PC2; 2020-07-25 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Until I see this in a proper media like BBC, this all is just some bullshit.
    I mean, what is your problem with New York Times, from which the original source is? Which also clearly says that Reid thinks there are unidentified craft kept at US facilities, but not that he knows that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

It’s gonna to be funny when they do finally announce the existence of aliens. I bet all the non-believers will still say it’s bullshit.
    I believe in the existence of aliens. The universe is far too vast for me to believe that we are "alone"

I require evidence that aliens have visited Earth.

Trump to a dwindling crowd: "I-- I'll fucking!..... Re--REVEAL THE ALIENS! I'LL SHOW OFF THE UFOS WE GOT!"