Rotfeaster hunting

Hello. I have a question about Rotfeaster. I have been farming this mount for a while. Recently i have levelled some of my alts to farm this. They are level 115. I can tag the kill in a group and I get some loot from him but im not sure if the mount drops from him for lower levels. On my 120's after the first kill he loses his silver elite for the day but on my lower levels he shows as a silver elite each spawn which makes me think im wasting my time farming on lower level chars. Has anyone had this moutn drop on a char less than 120?

thanks

I was under the impression that you had to unlock the invasion/assault first to farm the mounts. Could be wrong tho.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Nah....I killed Corpseeater always with a ton of alts who didn't have the invasions unlocked...recently also the world boss in Uldum on an alt. But they were all 120, so can't help OP here.

But really I see no reason why you shouldn't get the mount at a lower level.
    You can't even see most of the rares if not unlocked right? This is true for valley at least. So OP just farming a few Uldum rares?

For Uldum invasions, you can see them on as low as a 110 level character, and according to wowhead comments you can also loot mounts on those (and there have also been some people who looted mounts on class trials, but that may have been fixed already).

In general, I'd recommend checking this kind of stuff on wowhead in the comment section. That's where most of the useful practical info is shared.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    I was under the impression that you had to unlock the invasion/assault first to farm the mounts. Could be wrong tho.
    Yes, you are wrong.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    You can't even see most of the rares if not unlocked right? This is true for valley at least. So OP just farming a few Uldum rares?
    True for Vale, not true for Uldum.

good luck on your hunt, i was fortunate enough to get it on my first kill ever