Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Almost every spec should have received a major redesign with Shadowlands. The fact that we're not seeing this is enough for me to skip until 10.0 arrives. Classes simply aren't fun right now and they haven't really changed in 4 years. Classes like DK were already boring in WoD and they somehow managed to make them worse and then stopped touching them for 4 years. It's simply unacceptable.
    No thanks.

All I want is for survival to get 2 new talents and mongoose bite and butchery made baseline.

No need to rework everyone but i would expect at LEAST the same level of care that went in the shadow rework.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elderwolf View Post
    All I want is for survival to get 2 new talents and mongoose bite and butchery made baseline.
    moongose bite and flanking strike baseline.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazze View Post
    Idk mate, I think dk is a blast, especially blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    No thanks.
    Idk what to tell you. Have fun playing the same shit 6 years in a row, I guess.

I now everyone hates DHs, but our talent tree is so bad its not even funny.....

- - - Updated - - -

we pretty much play just with baseline spells. We got nothing in our tree that really worths it.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    No need to rework everyone but i would expect at LEAST the same level of care that went in the shadow rework.

- - - Updated - - -

moongose bite and flanking strike baseline.
    Carve is boring to use

Quote Originally Posted by Elderwolf View Post
    Carve is boring to use
    Fury of the Eagle back pls. It was iconic and cool, but blizzard said NOPE, removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Fury of the Eagle back pls. It was iconic and cool, but blizzard said NOPE, removed.
    they shouldve add every single artifact spell back to baseline. The ones that are in the talent tree are simply mandatory and kill the row.

they shouldve add every single artifact spell back to baseline. The ones that are in the talent tree are simply mandatory and kill the row.
    Yeah, no idea why they didn't make Flanking Strike and Mongoose Bite baseline already. I read the idea of survival changes in Shadowlands was to make the talent choices better. Doesn't look that way yet.

I especially like Flanking Strike, also kinda cool since it gives some flavor as well. Pet and Hunter strike together as one. Got three hunters, one is going to be survival like now, the second BM. The third, which is MM.. I guess it stays in Zandalar. MM Hunter for 12 years, then BfA came.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2020-08-10 at 12:21 PM.

Yeah, no idea why they didn't make Flanking Strike and Mongoose Bite baseline already. I read the idea of survival changes in Shadowlands was to make the talent choices better. Doesn't look that way yet.

I especially like Flanking Strike, also kinda cool since it gives some flavor as well. Pet and Hunter strike together as one. Got three hunters, one is going to be survival like now, the second BM. The third, which is MM.. I guess it stays in Zandalar. MM Hunter for 12 years, then BfA came.
    It worked fine on legion, i dont know why it was gutted so much

- - - Updated - - -

12 years waiting to play a DH and i got... that.

It worked fine on legion, i dont know why it was gutted so much
    Yeah, it was one example of changes that are done just for the change's sake. MM Hunter in Legion was for me the most fun spec. Aimed Shot on a charge? No, it just doesn't feel good to me, and it seems it stay mostly the same in Shadowlands.

Some few changes for Survival now in Shadowlands and I think that would make the spec feel pretty good.

Yeah, it was one example of changes that are done just for the change's sake. MM Hunter in Legion was for me the most fun spec. Aimed Shot on a charge? No, it just doesn't feel good to me, and it seems it stay mostly the same in Shadowlands.

Some few changes for Survival now in Shadowlands and I think that would make the spec feel pretty good.
    i think something more robust is coming for hunters, same silence occured before the shadowpriest major bomb.

- - - Updated - - -

we need to focus fire on the feedback, it worked for shadow, it can work for hunters and DHs

10+ Year Old Account
    NO GOD NO.JPG meme

We would have more classes that are broken like Spriest was all BFA. Blizzard could not possibly handle rebuilding every spec at the same time. I don't want to be spec 10 that needs to wait 10 expacks to get love again after they "helped" the spec by rebuilding it.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spalernTJ View Post
    Ret Paladin, feral druid big time, but those are the ones off the top of my head that could use some love more than most others.
    Paladins could use a more interesting resource than HoPo. I would like to see seals return as buffs that you need to stack, so that when you spend them, 3 seals are taken off the top of seal stacks, instead of eating 3 of a stack. It would be sort of like managing DoTs or Unholy plague stacks, but they would be on the Paladin.

In classic, seals mean a lot to a Paladin (unless they're healing). I think they would be great for raising the complexity and theming of retail paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by BobAwesome View Post
    So then you don't want "blizzard should spend as much time and care into every class and spec as they did with the newest spriest beta build."
    But they haven't spent the last 4 years reworking spriest or however long ago they "ruined" it.

Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    Should probably be slightly more clear with argumentation then than saying "rework every class" and "should spend as much time on every class" if that was the point all along.

Or then your just moving the goalpost claiming that you ment X instead of Y when someone disagrees with you.
    You should reread the OP but ok.

Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    Paladins could use a more interesting resource than HoPo. I would like to see seals return as buffs that you need to stack, so that when you spend them, 3 seals are taken off the top of seal stacks, instead of eating 3 of a stack. It would be sort of like managing DoTs or Unholy plague stacks, but they would be on the Paladin.

In classic, seals mean a lot to a Paladin (unless they're healing). I think they would be great for raising the complexity and theming of retail paladins.
    hopo are combo points and are boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    "void priest" shouldn't even exist.

It was brought up with tons of Legion BS class design which was "playable" only with tons of artifact traits and "legendailies" effects.

Shadow priest should be SHADOW priest again.

Not void BS!

Shadow and void are NOT the same thing!
    The shadowpriest spec was never ever the actual lore shadow priest. The original troll shadow priests are not what we have here. The game always had this messed up spec that made no sense lore wise. They should make it more current and lore specific. Just make a new class called Void priest since the lore makes it clear that there are countless priests who draw power from the Void and gains completely different abilities than the Light counterpart, it should be a class on it's own.

As for shadowpriest, it should also be a class of it's own. Not the bullshit we have now.
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

Arms warrior is trash,,

Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
    The shadowpriest spec was never ever the actual lore shadow priest. The original troll shadow priests are not what we have here. The game always had this messed up spec that made no sense lore wise. They should make it more current and lore specific. Just make a new class called Void priest since the lore makes it clear that there are countless priests who draw power from the Void and gains completely different abilities than the Light counterpart, it should be a class on it's own.

As for shadowpriest, it should also be a class of it's own. Not the bullshit we have now.
    you are wrong, the original full shadow priests were forsaken who couldnt use the light. They were called "cult of the forgotten shadow"

- - - Updated - - -

you can google that if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post

Shadow as part of the priest spec makes in so far as it is the negative pole of the classes dichotomy with discipline in the middle and holy on the other end. But I agree, frankly I'd rather have a pure holy caster as the offensive spec. But I doubt shadow has enough meat to stand on it's own as a caster. It already struggles to be sufficiently different to affliction theme wise, with alot of good fait you might be able to carve a niche for the psychic and the void aspects of shadow, but I'm not really seeing it tbh, since they are too close even in lore these days.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.