Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Realy?.. you dont like mograine, vashj and the story of the houses.. but you like slime cats..

It does say more about you lol
    I can't stand the zone. The military story would work for me if it wasn't coated in scorge nonsense that just feels out of place. If Revendreth is Purgatory then Maldraxxus is flat out Hell to me .

Edit: Ah finally we see some of the promo material. Can't wait, these have generally been some of the best parts about the pre-events and pre-expansion hype .
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2020-08-24 at 05:32 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    So we have date and hour, nice. I wonder if they talk anything or we will just get first episode with expac date at the end.

I was mowing Ion's grass today. He told me about 9.1. Big changes, big rumbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    I once shared a tapas platter with his manicurist, can confirm.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    When I talk about claustrophobia I usually mean it in the context of mob density, which has definitely increased over the last few expansions.
    Then you really shouldn't be saying claustrophobia, because that doesn't have anything to do with what that word means and just muddies your argument.

I kind of doubt we're going to get anything on 9.1. Release date and the warbringer stuff, maybe a surprise cinematic ala old soldier?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Then you really shouldn't be saying claustrophobia, because that doesn't have anything to do with what that word means and just muddies your argument.
    Maybe people should ask for clarity rather than throwing out baseless assumptions on what kind of player I am. Claustrophobia is another comment I have on recent zones, doesn't make it muddy just because I didn't expand on the point. Claustrophobia is caused by high mob density. Killing waves of mobs without breathing space makes zones feel claustrophobic. That is exacerbated by respawn rates being affected by who is in the zone (more people means faster respawn rates). What's not to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Garrosh fits as example of character that is stupid enough to fail Revendreth and go to Maw.
    Taking bets on if they'll have him say "I did nothing wrong!"
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Taking bets on if they'll have him say "I did nothing wrong!"
    More like, "I regret nothing"

I just got done cleaning his house, he said the 9.1 changes are delayed until 9.2 :/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    Maybe people should ask for clarity rather than throwing out baseless assumptions on what kind of player I am. Claustrophobia is another comment I have on recent zones, doesn't make it muddy just because I didn't expand on the point. Claustrophobia is caused by high mob density. Killing waves of mobs without breathing space makes zones feel claustrophobic. That is exacerbated by respawn rates being affected by who is in the zone (more people means faster respawn rates). What's not to understand?
    It goes both ways. Maybe you should be more clear from the start, and not immediately call others "bootlickers"? Don't go ham on others, because YOU made an unclear statement and wondered, why people didn't instantly and correctly assume what you were really thinking about.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

3+ Year Old Account
    Would those be his last words as he jumps into the Maw?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    :OOO

Did he mentioned there will be things?

ok just sayin

cinematic series seems to be 4 videos

maybe one a week probably one every two weeks

if its weekly its tied to prepatch
    its biweekly its tied to release

october release bois

im actually going to say we get a release date and next week or the week after prepatch will hit and they also give us a cinematic trailer

7+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    ok just sayin

cinematic series seems to be 4 videos

maybe one a week probably one every two weeks

if its weekly its tied to prepatch
    its biweekly its tied to release

october release bois

im actually going to say we get a release date and next week or the week after prepatch will hit and they also give us a cinematic trailer
    It is also possible, though less likely that we will have a Warbringers situation, where some of them release quickly, and then one or more is held back for a specific in-game event.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

So far from what I've seen and tested on PTR, what I like currently is:

Unholy and Frost DKs
    Arms and Fury Wars
    Ret and Prot Pallies
    Enhance Shams
    Outlaw and Sub Rogues
    Demo and Affli Locks

What are your favorite 9.0 specs looking like? What do you think still needs work to convince you it's cool?

10+ Year Old Account
    As Destruction:

New Rain of Chaos is total mixed bag - in M+ backed with cd reduction legendary it is really fun and melts hard, especially as Necrolord because you get to burst some freaky high damage AoE incinerates in-between the infernal stomp.

On the other hand in raids it's really frustrating because you don't swim in shards like in M+ so you sometimes get a total famine Summon Infernal that barely gives you anything in return for picking Rain of Chaos and on top of that - if your target suddenly decides to leap across the room - you will see all your infernals just RP walk to it loosing a ton of damage.

As Affliction:

I think its problems right now are hidden by absolutely ridiculous and broken Drain Soul + Necrolords combo. I really hope they will nerf this soon (they will nerf it 100%, that's obvious), so people would start doing other builds and realize their dots hit for nothing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Garrosh and Arthas would make the perfect Maw couple.
    And Garrosh would be the bottom.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    As Destruction:

New Rain of Chaos is total mixed bag - in M+ backed with cd reduction legendary it is really fun and melts hard, especially as Necrolord because you get to burst some freaky high damage AoE incinerates in-between the infernal stomp.

On the other hand in raids it's really frustrating because you don't swim in shards like in M+ so you sometimes get a total famine Summon Infernal that barely gives you anything in return for picking Rain of Chaos and on top of that - if your target suddenly decides to leap across the room - you will see all your infernals just RP walk to it loosing a ton of damage.

As Affliction:

I think its problems right now are hidden by absolutely ridiculous and broken Drain Soul + Necrolords combo. I really hope they will nerf this soon (they will nerf it 100%, that's obvious), so people would start doing other builds and realize their dots hit for nothing.
    Just bake Drain Soul in baseline. They should have never brought back SB for Aff.