7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    he's not an actual orc

I am aware of that, thank you very much.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    didn't sound like it
    Next time i'll make sure to add voice recordings, just to get the point across.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Its an bald Orc, and well of the notable characters with those traits, there aint that many.
    Mankrik's wife is mostly bald, the shadows could hide her hair

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Lol, rejoining 'betrayed' Covenant actually takes only a week. Just drop pointless quest, make soulbind swapable in rested area and we will have compromise I posted here few times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Lol, rejoining 'betrayed' Covenant actually takes only a week. Just drop pointless quest, make soulbind swapable in rested area and we will have compromise I posted here few times.
    I think thats too much for peeps. I don't know if its fair but I bet people will still rage.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

You can do the quest and turn it in the night before reset, then after reset do part 2.

It doesn't even take a week.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    You can do the quest and turn it in the night before reset, then after reset do part 2.

I mean swap is possible once per reset (of course technically more in early expac when you 'visit' some Covenants first time). But if you're organized, you can play two Covenants a week, even maintain both very easy.

Not that is my problem, I wanted to go Venthyr on my Undead Warrior main and looks like Venthyr will be bis both for Arms and Fury ;P.

It's still a fairly significant limitation if you want to treat it like specs or talents, while not really affecting long-term much.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's still a fairly significant limitation if you want to treat it like specs or talents, while not really affecting long-term much.
    It's a lot worse than just paying to swap but it's not that bad.

You just know there'll be some madlad who does all the campaigns and quests on one character.

Then does it again on the other faction.

Every patch.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    You just know there'll be some madlad who does all the campaigns and quests on one character.

Then does it again on the other faction.

Every patch.
    You don't even have to be madlad, just focus on one character. Especially if you max out Covenant -> switch to next one, grind should be minimal (but of course it will take months).

5+ Year Old Account
    What concerns me the most is transmog rewards for each covenant when switching.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    What concerns me the most is transmog rewards for each covenant when switching.
    If we kept our mogs and mounts, I would switch.

But as it stands, I'm just gonna chill with my bone bros.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    If we kept our mogs and mounts, I would switch.

But as it stands, I'm just gonna chill with my bone bros.
    As far I know you keep transmog, mounts, soulbinds etc. but it's just not usable if you don't have this Covenant active.

As far I know you keep transmog, mounts, soulbinds etc. but it's just not usable if you don't have this Covenant active.
    Yeah, that's what I meant. Which is fine, you know, they should be locked behind the covenant.

Do we know how much renown you could actually grind back per week? I guess it's hard to guess with the way beta is set up, because of they stick to the original plan of 3 renown levels per week then we will need at least 13 weeks to finish just that part.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Do we know how much renown you could actually grind back per week? I guess it's hard to guess with the way beta is set up, because of they stick to the original plan of 3 renown levels per week then we will need at least 13 weeks to finish just that part.
    It will be 2 per week and the story renown so a potential of 3. The end of the campaign is at Renown 22, so it will be 2 per week after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I think thats too much for peeps. I don't know if its fair but I bet people will still rage.
    They've been raging for far less for 16 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Except they are supposed to be treated like that. Hence the restrictions. Too bad for those that want to.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Except they are supposed to be treated like that. Hence the restrictions. Too bad for those that want to.
    Er, what? That's contradictory. If they were supposed to be treated like that, the restrictions would make no sense. They exist specificially because Covenants are not meant to be treated the same way.