Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferly View Post
    How many times do you need to be told that Novichok was found? By 3 different labs. That's all that matters.
    Matters to who exactly? Matters for what?

Your people have the same fucking blood samples, but for some reason are not able to detect a poison that was developed in Russia? Get out.
    Exactly why they need to be compared. Methods, materials, results.

What was found in blood? What was found on that single bottle?

So far all we have is your words (we found it!) against Kremlin words (we found no poisons!).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Yeah... If only Russia would conduct themselves better, their word might actually mean something.
    We had plenty of words from West that turned out to be false. Words without supporting testable information and actions don't mean anything.

And so far German actions show uncharacteristic insecurity about sharing their results with those who might question them.

Though i guess bureaucratic incompetence and insane delays are quite characteristic for German image.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2020-09-20 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Matters to who exactly? Matters for what?
    what the fuck does this mean lmao

Exactly why they need to be compared.

So far all we have is your words (we found it!) against Kremlin words (we found no poisons!).
    we also have you know...physical evidence....

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    we also have you know...physical evidence....
    Show it for the world to see then.

Are we just going to ignore the long list of journalists and dissidents Putin had killed?

Here is a small excerpt:
    Come on, who compiled that list? Because first entry, Berezovsky? Who died in UK after he asked Putin for pardon and to return to Russia? If it isn't suicide then that is much more likely to be UK assassination then anything else.

And the rest are at the level of claiming Seth Rich death is Clinton's fault - putting every homicide (and even death of permanent Russian UN representative) as Putin's fault.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2020-09-20 at 05:55 PM.

Pathetic...
    Stop trolling and look at what you post.

Come on,
    Vitaly Churkin, 64, Russia’s permanent ambassador to the UN, died in February 2017 in New York after suddenly becoming ill on his way to work the day before his 65th birthday. It was reported he had suffered a heart attack, but an autopsy proved inconclusive.

Russian UN representative dying in US is Putin's fault??? If you think there was foul play, Russia would be last on the list - you should look up his UN speeches. It was immense loss for our diplomacy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop trolling and look at what you post.
    You really don't understand how silly your own trolling looks ?

Are you at least getting paid for this troll work or its just pro bono?

shackler you reach so hard. Why wont the publish the data for me the anon internet user. You did this with the skripals too. Then you create a vast conspiracy despite the fact that in reality its often the most likely series of events that happens.

Some russian goon decided it was time to give Nalvany a whack on the head, most likely on official orders. They used thier skripal juice and also know there will be no real investigation (again most likely because its state backed) or consequences to trying to kill nalvany.

You dont need to spin up some ingenius story thats its the cia trying to stop a pipeline, or the british for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    shackler you reach so hard. Why wont the publish the data for me the anon internet user. You did this with the skripals too. Then you create a vast conspiracy despite the fact that in reality its often the most likely series of events that happens.

Some russian goon decided it was time to give Nalvany a whack on the head, most likely on official orders. They used thier skripal juice and also know there will be no real investigation (again most likely because its state backed) or consequences to trying to kill nalvany.
    Why though? To you it might be fine to end with it - it's not your country; but to me even if true that is only a beginning.

Which goon decided to do that and what was their organizational alignment; why escalate now; and who might go after them, or be stopped from going after them - that would also be telling.

Having this in-government fight delayed for, as far as i see, absolutely no good reason, is frustrating.

At least when UK produced their evidence we got Petrov and Boshirov on RT; from which a lot of things could be gathered by Russian investigative journalists.

You dont need to spin up some ingenius story thats its the cia trying to stop a pipeline, or the british for some reason.
    It doesn't have to be, but i gain nothing from dismissing that as an option.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2020-09-20 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaaz View Post
    Are you for real? Is the idea of a "scapegoat" is a foreign concept to US and UK foreign policies? Weapons of mass destruction anyone? I would not want to explore conspiracy theories, but is it possible that, for example, before a US presidential election some entities would want attention diverted from internal problems? Just a thought. As far as I know, neither party offers anything meaningful to a large proportion of the country. So the old "the British... I mean the Russians are coming" may give a few points to one of the sides, no? As for UK, remember the small thing called Brexit? It was happening at the same time, and the notion that people go unchecked through borders played quite a role in what basically was a 49-51% split. (EDIT + CLARIFICATION - this is in no way connected to Navalny. This is a reference to EU-UK negotiations fail and a convenient Scripal poisoning during spring 2018, which does provide a hypothetical motive). Germany? No idea, honestly. I am as stumped as most in this regard. But prevention of German-Russian gas pipeline cooperation is a multi billion business opportunity for the US and US's condensed gas deliveries to Europe. 20-30 billion per year opportunity at the very least. Just an idea.
    PS: it should not even be US or UK. Lets take Ukraine for example. They get about 1 billion for gas transit to Germany from Russia annually. Do not quote me on the amount though, I do not remember exactly. If the North and South Streams becomes operational, Russia would be able to stop that line completely and go around Ukraine. For the poorest country in Europe, 1 billion annual income (which is like 10% of their budget or some such) is a crucial thing. Do you think that a country torn by civil war would want to keep that income at all costs during these times?
    Do you honestly think the enough Americans give a shit about Putin's opposition being poisoned to have any effect on US elections?

Let me sum up the generic position in this in the US:

"Wow, it looks like some Russian dude critical of Putin slipped and fell on some poison. Or bullets. Or something.

Never would expect that to happen /s."
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

threads that you're not surprised to find shalcker lurking in

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohtlmtlm View Post
    threads that you're not surprised to find shalcker lurking in
    Lurkers don’t post... I think you mean lurching...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Are we just going to ignore the long list of journalists and dissidents Putin had killed?

Here is a small excerpt:

And you want us to take the word of a brutal, cold blooded killer at face value? GET OUT!
    They weren't killed, they just had an extreme reaction with their gravity, knife, and bullet allergies that suddenly flared up.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/...-macron-a71515

Navalny may have poisoned himself, Putin has reportedly told Macron.

A thing someone totally innocent would say right there /s.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/...-macron-a71515

Navalny may have poisoned himself, Putin has reportedly told Macron.

A thing someone totally innocent would say right there /s.
    Unknown woman with no social media presence that lives in UK spends night in same hotel room as Navalny as they travel across Siberia, and when he leaves next day alone he gets seriously ill in flight... while very same woman gathers evidence from their room, drives to Novosibirsks from which flies to Navalny's hospital in Omsk (all while carrying evidence of the crime), then leaves on the same plane as Navalny for Germany. And, surprise, they found something!

...it is seriously quite strange situation. Navalny suddenly having someone from UK feeding him info for his big investigations? Everyone else being questioned but her somehow avoiding it?

Wouldn't look out of place in a spy thriller.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2020-09-23 at 02:14 PM.

This is why you should always make sure that your bottles of deadly nerve agent are clearly labelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    This is why you should always make sure that your bottles of deadly nerve agent are clearly labelled.
    Pevchikh interviews on BBC don't look that much different from Petrov and Boshirov RT performance in how softball it was.

...got to make sure media of right country interviews right people.

Pevchikh interviews on BBC don't look that much different from Petrov and Boshirov RT performance in how softball it was.

...got to make sure media of right country interviews right people.
    What are you talking about? And why are you replying to me with such nonsense?

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    What are you talking about? And why are you replying to me with such nonsense?
    Because she was the one with the bottles, duh.

Because she was the one with the bottles, duh.
    And what does that have to with what I posted? What are you hoping to achieve here?

shackler do you believe in qanon as well because you've lost the plot here

its bad when putin starts believing his own media