Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Carine is not an orc he ca'tn make up orchish tradition my dude LUL

the only person? what about the mak'gora between Garand nd Fenrirs?
    https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms...4200903205.pdf

how they are using the Rules that Cairne created?

this is wrong because: there is a set of rules, and to think that if they don't explicit say if something is not allowed everything is allowed is completely nonsensical

by this logic, the mak'gora don't even need to be a 1x1, nowhere is stated that 2x1 is not permitted

apparently you didn't even read the book, and you are saying i have no idea, its cute, but i put another proof for ya, lets see how you will ignore or spin it.
    Holy fucking shit you are absolutely impossible. I'm washing my hands of this. Setting forth a story that takes place on AU draenor doesn't prove anything either. Furthermore, NOWHERE IN THESE SUPPOSED RULES DOES IT SAY MAGIC IS FORBIDDEN. For fuck's sake. I'll let someone else argue with you. I'm done responding so please don't reply to me again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Holy fucking shit you are absolutely impossible. I'm washing my hands of this. Setting forth a story that takes place on AU draenor doesn't prove anything either. Furthermore, NOWHERE IN THESE SUPPOSED RULES DOES IT SAY MAGIC IS FORBIDDEN. For fuck's sake. I'll let someone else argue with you. I'm done responding so please don't reply to me again.
    Haha, don't bee so mad just because of your argument that Cairne made the rules up was completely refuted and that show that you are the one using headcanon, if you don't want to see my reply, either block or don't reply me.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-09-24 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Received Infraction

Honestly, doesnt the one who is challenged pick the weapons/rules? So if guldan challenged grom, he would choose axe and fist and pummel the warlock?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinary View Post
    Honestly, doesnt the one who is challenged pick the weapons/rules? So if guldan challenged grom, he would choose axe and fist and pummel the warlock?
    Pretty much. Both combatants either have to agree or they can't move forward with the duel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    A majority of them had no issues when "torturing the elements" was on the menu and actually went with Garrosh back in MOP. That reverence can't have been that strong.
    Garrosh's "True Horde" was a minority of the Horde, and based on the dying words of his premier Dark Shaman (Haromm and Kardris) their Dark Shamanism didn't go over that well in the end:
    Earthbreaker Haromm says: The elements... what have we done...
    Wavebinder Kardris says: I can hear them no longer...
    Showing even the True Horde's Dark Shaman feel highly conflicted over their actions concerning the Elements.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Sorry - you have no clue what you're talking about

When are they gonna stop alt accounts making pointless threads forreal?
    Lol says the guy who is literally banned /10char

Quote Originally Posted by XalAtoh View Post
    AU Ner'zhul could have challenged AU Grommash and chea... won the Mak'gora by just using his Shadow magic (mindblast, shadow corruption etc), same way Thrall did to Garrosh and stopped the Iron Horde.

Same with Gul'dan. He could easily slaughtered Grommash in a Mak'gora with his magic, and take "honorably" over the Iron Horde and made them drink Fel Blood, and eventually installed Blackhand, Kilrogg or Kargath as new Warchief.

What stopped Ner'zhul or Gul'dan from doing this? We saw at least Gul'dan taking down Grom in 1 sec. Defeating Chieftain/Warchief in Mak'gora gives you immense honor.... of course, if it's not seen as cheating by huge portion of viewers.

Was using magic in Mak'gora normalized after Thrall's duel? Because we can't have our nicest neighbor, most humanized Orc, never does anything wrong Orc, your perfect son-of-law Go'el a.k.a Thrall labeled as cheater? Despite that viewers thought he cheated.

The fact that Thrall got away from using magic an Orcish duel of Garrosh, creates plotholes. Imo it feels like the movie has well better thought about this than the game. I get Metzen hated his favorite Orc boy called cheater, but he is retired. Mak'gora rules need to be redefined for return of Garrosh and make sense with PAST lore.

Mak'gora meaning = Duel of HONOR.

There is a reason why every Orc Chieftain is a Warrior. And is honored and respected by their clan. Cheating is NOT honorable. Not by humans not by Orcs.
    We had in a comic book a belf paladin and Orc saman do a mak'gora and both of them used magic. Bigger question is why would grommash agree to mak'gora against either one?