Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Then your just willfully ignorant about so many things even though they have been in the media eye for so
    Incredibly long.

And feel free to point out where I have ever been racist.
    you jumped into a conversation about the folks here who think being white makes one racist by default. You chose your side and your racism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    the real racism is pointing out white peoples' racism.
    it sure as fuck is racism when you are considered racist because of the color of your skin. No different than claiming skin color determines criminal behavior.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

I am curious about what people thinks about what happened at Evergreen University.

I would like our most extreme BLM defenders to share with us their thoughts about what happened there.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    How about the fact that “ghetto culture” is code for something else... it’s separate, but not really equal...

What’s punk, if not the white version of “ghetto culture”?

- - - Updated - - -

When they say “ghetto culture”, why do they never mean this?

Some more culture for yo asses... a different kind of “ghetto culture”:

and yet another:

Does anyone see the difference between the American version of “ghetto culture” or do I need to explain?
    I know what it is. But there is some truth in that systemic racism and economic inequality just perpetuates and endless cycle that many feel there is no point to try. But even if those that don't did, the likelihood of them succeeding and "improving" their situations are slim due to the inherent problems created by 400 year of looking at blacks as non or lesser peoples.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    you jumped into a conversation about the folks here who think being white makes one racist by default. You chose your side and your racism.

- - - Updated - - -

it sure as fuck is racism when you are considered racist because of the color of your skin. No different than claiming skin color determines criminal behavior.
    You have no clue and have not bothered to pay attention to anything. Typical of a shitposter like you. It's about the culture that normalizes racism. Sorry your insecurities makes you feel like you and others are being called out for being racist. But then when you support racist trash and have explosive diarrhea takes on this subject, you probably are.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    And what keeps that going? Systemic racism and economic inequality. Fucking shocker.
    WTF is this system . You say its there but provide no proof what so ever

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    Plenty has been provided. You and your bad faith ilk have chosen to ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Who cares about Russia?
    Well, which version of non-racist world do you prefer if you think Western one is poisoned by it?

Non-identity-politics Leftists with labor theory of value, supporting the working class?
    Or Right-wing imperialism that is exploiting everyone equally regardless of race?

We got both.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Rittenhouse defence team officially has taken a swan dive off the deep end.

https://apnews.com/article/riots-sho...17f5d93ff427f7

The way lawyers for Kyle Rittenhouse tell it, he wasn’t just a scared teenager acting in self-defense when he shot to death two Kenosha, Wisconsin, protesters. He was a courageous defender of liberty, a patriot exercising his right to bear arms amid rioting in the streets.

“A 17-year-old citizen is being sacrificed by politicians, but it’s not Kyle Rittenhouse they are after. Their end game is to strip away the constitutional right of all citizens to defend our communities,” says the voice-over at the end of a video released this week by a group tied to Rittenhouse’s legal team.

“Kyle Rittenhouse will go down in American history alongside that brave unknown patriot ... who fired ‘The Shot Heard Round the World,”’ lead attorney John Pierce wrote this month in a tweet he later deleted. “A Second American Revolution against Tyranny has begun.”

But in a TV appearance and a blizzard of social media posts, they doubled down on the hero theme, describing Kenosha as a “war zone” and the young shooter as an “American patriot” and a “shining symbol of the American fighting spirit.”

“This is the sacred ground in Kenosha where a 17-year old child became a Minuteman and said ‘Not on My Watch,’” Pierce tweeted above a photo of the city where rioters burned and looted just days before.
    More behind the link

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Incorrect. I didn’t side with any One I rightfully pointed out that you don’t need a course on racism to pick it up as you go along in life and pointed out how it’s been know that that’s been the case for years.

Pointing out that you are willfully ignorant isn’t racist at all it’s a failing on your own part not of any race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    I know what it is. But there is some truth in that systemic racism and economic inequality just perpetuates and endless cycle that many feel there is no point to try. But even if those that don't did, the likelihood of them succeeding and "improving" their situations are slim due to the inherent problems created by 400 year of looking at blacks as non or lesser peoples.
    No “but”... you nailed it... Did ghetto culture from Haiti sound as aggressive? Did ghetto culture from South Africa seem so mono colored? In US, the concept of the welfare queen, was specifically divide what a ghetto in US was:

To becoming racially tied... as a way to divide the poor to be fighting each other. I assumed the success of both M&M and then the film explaining what the 8th mile is, would break the spell, but it seems like we are back to square one...

Oh and since we have a visitor, I have another example of “ghetto culture”:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    An unarmed woman was killed on her own damn couch and cops saw no wrong doing just yesterday? Actually, correction... her neighbor, where the bullets penetrated the wall, that was worth a charge of endangerment... not killing her... wtf? Still looking to see if she stole candy as a kid, to claim it’s justified?

We have a president of US that retweeted someone screaming “White Power” by “accident”... wtf?

Oh and this wasn’t done at some moment where the cops can hide this, with the public distracted. No... they did it during the hight of civil rights protesting, since the 60s. Because when the system is this slanted, you simply don’t give a fuck.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-25 at 01:11 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

you have not anything, im still waiting Mr. Liar.
    Ah, ignoring the evidence I posted and calling me a liar because I’m Jewish. Typical.

- - - Updated - - -

Question? where did you go to school that they taught you this? because i grew up in the south and nowhere was there a course that claimed white folks are better than others. What was taught was humans, regardless of skin color are all capable of horrors and that europeans took advantage of the most world because they had the means to do so. Just like all human tribes have done so with in their area of influence.
    So what you’re saying is your parents taught you to be racist?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Ah, ignoring the evidence I posted and calling me a liar because I’m Jewish. Typical.

- - - Updated - - -

So what you’re saying is your parents taught you to be racist?
    Have you any evidence that he is calling you a liar BECAUSE you are jewish ? Or are you just playing the victim card ?

10+ Year Old Account
    ahh i see you another that thinks white folks are racist because they are white...not surprised.
    Explain this reply, to me saying this:

I already told you, guns are not Americans. I know you are not scared of guns... I get it...

Edit: The fact that you think you can outshoot anyone, does not change the fact that racist fear the fact that black people, are America.
    Do you believe that guns are white people and that I think guns are racist? How exactly did your mind come to that conclusion? I want a diagram?

Black people are America... Why does that offend you? Do you see exclusivity in simply saying black people are America? How do you rationalize that, with me insisting... in the face of scrutiny from the left and the right... that I am a proud American? You don’t think I’m white? This might be the same reason you find BLM offensive... Let’s get to the bottom of it...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Yeah... be terrified...
    [video=youtube_share;vbYkz5CBMas]https://youtu.be/vbYkz5CBMas[/vieo]
    [video=youtube_share;skGEBgePHtk]https://youtu.be/skGEBgePHtk[/vieo]
    Don't forget bad brains:

Formed in 1977, one of the originating groups of hardcore punk as an entire genre

Somehow punk became for a lot of people "white music" while there are a good 2-3 bands from the very early originating days that were black.

It's like if someone tried to claim that AKFG was the originating band of Japanese rock music, while never mentioning Spitz, or even closer to the source. The Yellow Monkeys.
    Last edited by Themius; 2020-09-25 at 02:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    The Rittenhouse defence team officially has taken a swan dive off the deep end.

https://apnews.com/article/riots-sho...17f5d93ff427f7

More behind the link
    "A group tied to Rittenhouse's legal team"?

Isn't public propagandizing about your client ahead of trial, like, super illegal? It's deliberately poisoning the jury pool. His legal team should be disbarred and charged as accessories after the fact for that horseshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Don't forget bad brains:
    Brilliant! But, I wanted to emphasize the “This is the voice of Memphis!”.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Incorrect. I didn’t side with any One I rightfully pointed out that you don’t need a course on racism to pick it up as you go along in life and pointed out how it’s been know that that’s been the case for years.

Pointing out that you are willfully ignorant isn’t racist at all it’s a failing on your own part not of any race.
    naw, your siding with the racist here who claim being white makes one racist by default. and you are supporting their ideology of hatred that they spread with the use of intimidation and force. You chose your side. you chose your racism.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    naw, your siding with the racist here who claim being white makes one racist by default. and you are supporting their ideology of hatred that they spread with the use of intimidation and force. You chose your side. you chose your racism.
    The funniest damned thing about your insistence on this line of attack is that it just repeatedly demonstrates that you really don't have any grasp of the argument you're complaining about. Because your position makes absolutely no sense.

Here's a hint; it's not actually about skin color, or anything inherent for that matter. Racism is, fundamentally, always cultural. Not necessarily regarding the culture of the victims (though that's often the case), but always about the culture of the racists.
    Last edited by Endus; 2020-09-25 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    White supremacy is about skin colour and what is being criticized is cultures which normalize white supremacy not the colour of individual peoples' skin. Surprisingly white supremacy is found mostly among people with white skin turning around and saying that makes calling it out racist is so absurd. You've got your head in a tangle and you're obviously desperate to dismiss any possibility that maybe you've been living with your head in the sand.
    Yes, i'm well aware that you authoritarian left wings are engaging in the same thought process as when the GOP are commenting on the "evils" of inner city culture, or of islamic culture. You know, being racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The funniest damned thing about your insistence on this line of attack is that it just repeatedly demonstrates that you really don't have any grasp of the argument you're complaining about. Because your position makes absolutely no sense.

Here's a hint; it's not actually about skin color, or anything inherent for that matter.
    Bullshit it isn't. not where you stipule the criticism with the color of ones skin. You were right there with didactic claiming all whites are racist by default. Arguing how its an objective view to take and ONLY a miracle would result in a non racist. Ill say it again those that push this ideology of hatred are no better than those who claim race is an indication of criminal behavior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bullshit it isn't. not where you stipule the criticism with the color of ones skin. You were right there with didactic claiming all whites are racist by default. Arguing how its an objective view to take and ONLY a miracle would result in a non racist. Ill say it again those that push this ideology of hatred are no better than those who claim race is an indication of criminal behavior.
    Y'know, when I tell you that you're misrepresenting the argument I and others have made, and you respond trying to pretend that you magically know what we said better than we do, you just make yourself look ridiculous.

You didn't understand what we said. You continue to actively refuse to understand, even when we try and explain it to you. Because you don't want to undertand. You just want to attack and vilify.

You're attacking a fiction you invented in your own mind, because you prefer that delusion to reality. Nothing you're saying here has any connection to reality whatsoever.