7+ Year Old Account
    Ye guys, this is corona year. Don't go after established patterns (still don't believe in SL postpone).
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-09-28 at 07:34 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    So how many hidden cinematics are there going to be?
    At least two I think? Nathanos and there was slot for cinematic during questline. Imo one of them could be CGI, would be surprise like 8.2.5.

Or better save CGi for Maw intro we never had it on expac launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ye guys, this is corona year. Don't go after established patterns (still don't believe in SL postpone).
    If they wanted later date, they wouldn't annouce October just few weeks ago. SL is complete, of course we still have lot of bugs and yes, some of them will be present on launch.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2020-09-28 at 07:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If any of you have gotten on the ptr...you'd see the pre patch. It really doesn't warrant 4 weeks.....or 3 for that matter....2 would do just fine. It short, it's boring, it's a rerun..seriously...go look.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    If any of you have gotten on the ptr...you'd see the pre patch. It really doesn't warrant 4 weeks.....or 3 for that matter....2 would do just fine. It short, it's boring, it's a rerun..seriously...go look.
    Yeah, it's not as bad as MoP/WoD but still nothing really happens. I guess they had bigger plans, but it's likely first thing they cut, cause these events are temporary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Yeah, it's not as bad as MoP/WoD but still nothing really happens. I guess they had bigger plans, but it's likely first thing they cut, cause these events are temporary.
    A good decision imo. I'd rather the content that's going to last us 2 years be better.

I think the extra week or two is mostly good just for getting undergeared alts up and running to enter the xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardimundo View Post
    I think the extra week or two is mostly good just for getting undergeared alts up and running to enter the xpack.
    Yeah would be, I am just waiting for the pre patch to level 4-5 characters from 110-120 (or better 45-50).
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

What ilvl is the prepatch gear?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    I thought the prime timeline was the only one that actually existed and the others were theoretical unless we connected them to us in some way.
    I thought that was how it worked too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    What ilvl is the prepatch gear?
    100, which is equal to Normal Ny'alotha.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    They absolutely can't release the pre patch later than the 6th, let's be serious here.
    They can but something has to give then. Either Shadowlands being delayed or the pre-event being cancelled.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    I thought that was how it worked too.
    Considering Wrathion clearly helped, I thought the envolvement of Bronze & Earth dragons meant an actual copy of Draenor from the past was spawned into our universe. But that time stuff later shows it was in fact an alternate timeline. Making the playable Mag'har anomalies.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, 15 Conduit ranks and 5 ranks for first raid tier low-key means there would 9.1 and 9.2 patches in SL only? 5 Conduit ranks each. Or 9.3. would offer some new system?

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    So, 15 Conduit ranks and 5 ranks for first raid tier low-key means there would 9.1 and 9.2 patches in SL only? 5 Conduit ranks each. Or 9.3. would offer some new system?
    Or they could expand the existing ones. More conduits, more ranks...

Someone on the official forums is claiming this promotion is being released tomorrow to celebrate the prepatch? sounds very suspicious and probably false, but interesting.
    Last edited by therumblings; 2020-09-29 at 12:00 AM.

wouldn't that be something if they just released pre-patch, none of this hype up nonsense(too late for that anyways)

so one thing i wanna know about the conduits is
    can you recieve the 226 versions from your weekly box
    and they scale up to 300 ilvl according to datamining, i assume thats just a power increase in later patches
    and none seem to drop in raid

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Most likely future raids won't increase ranks by 5 as there's not enough content to increase the ilvl by that much. The first 5 ranks are currently

Max Level Normal Dungeons
    Heroic Dungeon
    Mythic Dungeon
    Normal Castle Nathria/low end M+
    Heroic Castle Nathria/high end M+

And there's no Mythic ilvl conduits because there's not really a good way to get those to M+ players.

But the 9.1 raid won't have to deal with those first three, so if if we were going to get 5 more conduit ranks, where would 3 of those ranks come from? In BFA, for example, Mythic loot from one raid was as good as Normal loot from the next (385 mythic Uldir gear vs. 385 Normal BoD gear). If we assume they stick to that, we'd be getting 226 and 239 ilvl conduits in the next raid, with Mythic dropping 252 ilvl gear.

Now, 2 per raid seems a little intense (I really doubt there are five more raids coming after Nathria), so 3 per raid tier after this makes sense, since it would let us have 4 major raids, going rank 5/8/11/14, and then the last rank could either be a 9.3 end of expansion thing or from a miniraid ToV/Crucible of Storms equivalent

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly think the Maw might get updated in 9.1. Its very bare, so maybe they are working on updating like Suramar. It wouldn't shock me for us to go attempt to deal with the Jailer in 8.1, him getting released and fucking off until 9.3. 9.1 and Torghast being the Nighthold of SL.

9.2 being a raid to tie up loose ends in the Shadowlands zones with the 9.3 raid happening on Azeroth.

I have no idea what 9.2 could be though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I have no idea what 9.2 could be though.
    Troll Raid.

There must always be a Troll Raid.