Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Moochamp fanboys before the announcement: ”Na, Blizzard's aint gonna delay the release, it's already done". Fanboys after: "GJ Blizz, they are delaying because they are cookin a good one" lmao

people bitching need to stfu lol this is a good thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Why worry about Activision/Blizzard's motivations? I've worked for a couple corporations and to no one's surprise they tend to be motivated by what generates revenue. At the same time, you can do things that are good for the consumer and good for the business. I think in this case, hopefully, everyone wins. We get a better more polished game and they achieve whatever business metrics they're aiming for.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellows View Post
    Why worry about Activision/Blizzard's motivations? I've worked for a couple corporations and to no one's surprise they tend to be motivated by what generates revenue. At the same time, you can do things that are good for the consumer and good for the business. I think in this case, hopefully, everyone wins. We get a better more polished game and they achieve whatever business metrics they're aiming for.
    The cynical conspiracy theorist will do what they always do.

Make shit up without an ounce of evidence.

Cry me a river haters. Its gonna be a blast when it comes out.

This brought a tear to my eye. Well done Blizzard!

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Evidence for what? Its gonna be trash? Bro, they already gimped torghast, class balance is still fucked, covenants are a joke in any way you look at it, the maw is fucking trash. I want to be wrong about shadowlands but it doesnt bring anything to the table. I guarantee if the game were to release today most people will drop wow.
    YOu don't know that at all. That is a massive projection of your opinions and I disagree with all of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calabera View Post
    I like how they waited until Q3 earning calls closed before announcing the delay.

Blizzard: "New fiscal year, go ahead and break the news. Make sure to tell them we are listening."
    Uhh It's not a new fiscal year. They still have one quarter left.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    same goes for you .. why even bother to try to argue with a guy who thinks WoD wasn't even that bad ...
    That is an opinion that can be debated. ACtually, it goes for you. Why bother tto argue with a guy who thinks WoD is bad and immediately declares anyone who says otherwise is wrong as you just did

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MatPandaZ View Post
    If you think BFA launch was good and not a glaring example of something that should have been pushed back you are kidding yourself.
    Your opinion not fact. YOu are basically saying I'm right and anyone who disagrees with me is wrong. YOu have your opinion. Those that thought it was a good launch have their opinion.Neither is right. Neither is wrong. Neither one is fact.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    YOu don't know that at all. That is a massive projection of your opinions and I disagree with all of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Uhh It's not a new fiscal year. They still have one quarter left.

- - - Updated - - -

That is an opinion that can be debated. ACtually, it goes for you. Why bother tto argue with a guy who thinks WoD is bad and immediately declares anyone who says otherwise is wrong as you just did

- - - Updated - - -

Your opinion not fact. YOu are basically saying I'm right and anyone who disagrees with me is wrong. YOu have your opinion. Those that thought it was a good launch have their opinion.Neither is right. Neither is wrong. Neither one is fact.
    My brother has beta and he quit playing it within 2 weeks saying its trash. Oh and that visual bug for the constant loading destiny like animation
    Last edited by Usernameforforums; 2020-10-02 at 06:56 PM.
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

My brother has beta and he quit playing it within 2 weeks saying its trash. Oh and that visual bug for the constant loading destiny like animation
    I have beta. YOur brother doesn't know what he is talking about. That is what opinions are. What they are not is fact.

I have beta. YOur brother doesn't know what he is talking about. That is what opinions are. What they are not is fact.
    You know you havent stated a single fact either. Nothing but opinions.
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

Wont matter how long they delay a bad product, it’s still gonna be bad.

Id like to believe blizzard realy wants to improve, but they never learn, never have and never will. I dont believe in miracles

TLDR: TBC Release is going to kill Retail Wow just like Classic did.

Quote Originally Posted by newt0n View Post
    I firmly agree. They wanted to squeeze SL into Q3 ahead of the consoles / other major games. They knew this was going to be a SUPER tight deadline and didn't care. I am happy they decided to put it off but I do not buy the whole "covid hurt our workflow". They knew what their workflow was looking like (been living in a Covid world since March, announced release date in August). This screams Activision all over it
    You do realize that Q4 started with the 1st of October. To squeeze SL into Q3 it would've had to be released in September.
    Und wenn du das Spiel verlierst, ganz unten stehst, dann stehn wir hier und sing Borussia - Borussia BVB!

I have beta too....played something like 2 hours....it's cute! Really!! ...and then I came back to classic where I have fun. You're right: That is what opinions are!

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Moochamp trollboys before the announcement:" Blizzard will rush out the expansion and release a expansion full of bugs" Trollboys after: "Blizzard is a failure and can't even release their games on time because they lost all their talent". lmao
    Only the shiniest of knights were chest-thumping about Blizzard releasing a "masterpiece" on time. Good to see em falling flat on their faces XD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    TLDR: TBC Release is going to kill Retail Wow just like Classic did.
    Classic did no such thing. Last I checked, retail is still alive and classic is nowhere near what it was when released. TBS will be no different. A lot of hysteria to start, then the numbers will dwindle as times goes on.

fuck you blizzard, die in grease fire with you retarded baby BFA

You know you havent stated a single fact either. Nothing but opinions.
    I am not the one trying to masquerade my opinion as fact. I was merely using the absurd logic of using ones brother to claim opinion as fact to show how absurd it was..

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Because they are lying. Several things are fundamentally broken, and they need time to fix it.

Blizz management redirected too many resources away from working on SL, and the remaining team did as well as can be expected. Blizz continues to spend less and less on WoW each year...and it shows. This is simply the latest impact of those cost cutting measures meant to boost the bottom line in the name of bonuses for senior management.
    exactly my point.

everybody is white knighting them and praising them for this decision.

either the game is as finished as they say in the blue post, which means they CAN release it with just endgame on hold for balance tuning, which would mean that the delay is ridiculous...

OR...

they are lying about how "complete it is" (which is highly likely considering all the fire and brimstone from beta testers who post content/forum posters) which means they shouldn't be praised for the decision, as they have known for a while that it needed to be delayed, if it's that broken

either way they sh*t the bed in some way on this one...

I am not the one trying to masquerade my opinion as fact. I was merely using the absurd logic of using ones brother to claim opinion as fact to show how absurd it was..
    Lol whatever dude
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB