Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I understand people who would want a refund of their pre order since blizz notified everybody on a short notice. two weeks!!! If they had said 2 months earlier THEN the backlash wouldnt be that much but to think that a big company delays a big game just 2 weeks before it comes out is just unprofessional.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pre patch is in 2 weeks. So SL is delayed a few weeks. Other than the people who got screwed on Vaca days, no one should even care. Hopefully the wait will be worth it and Shadowlands will be Solid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    That's not a "We're sorry". That's a "We need testers" invite.

Get in there and start testing shit so we can help them fix this disaster.
    If you truly think its going to be that bad, then don't play. A lot of other games out there.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    @KrimzinOG

Quote Originally Posted by Vidhjerta View Post
    You can also contact your credit card-company and tell you that you paid for a service you cannot use, and they will refund you.
    no you cant,the pre order sais the game comes out by the end of descember

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    no you cant,the pre order sais the game comes out by the end of descember
    You can still chargeback via CC, I mean it is a dick-move but it technically works.

But its not a very good idea.

this is proof that manbabies are real.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post

That is not guaranteed. It can still be released and have major problems.
    WCIII: Reforged has entered the chat

Basically they let everyone in to beta lol

Quote Originally Posted by Faeldan_US View Post
    Basically they let everyone in to beta lol
    If only, our M+ tank isn't in so we have to pug.

3+ Year Old Account
    Uhh... wouldn't this not be possible for people who've used some things from their pre-order, got one of their characters lvl boosted, and got the Eternal Traveler set?

I don't want to refund mine but I was just thinking about this
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Let me see if i understand this.

Blizzard said they will refund if the game is not launched by December 2020. Thats what the pre-order said.

So far this is not the case, why are they refunding? That sounds like "good faith refund for the ones that are super mad about this little delay" but they are not obliged, yet.

Am I correct here?

Imagine pre-ordering WoW after BfA

15+ Year Old Account
    Why would anyone refund a preorder because of a delay? If they need that little money urgently, they should not have preordered in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    omg hahahah refund a pre order just because they're delaying to fix bugs? Jesus dude, not saying it's you but people that would do it are so impatient, I struggle to understand how they can cope with reality being this way
    Not that I need the refund but they are legally obligated to offer it if they delay the set date in the EU. That's why they're sending apology emails etc, not really because they care like some people seem to think.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    they could just stop listening to the vocal minority that follows what some random joe online says is the covenant that gives 0.00000000001% more dps than the rest, and just let the players chose based on , you know, Roleplaying/lore reasons since the game is a literal RPG , not a moba or an fps game that needs balancing
    If only it was 0.0000000001% and not up to 30-40% damage done or 50-60% difference between specs overall

Not denying anyone their refunding rights....but what the f... are you doing refunding a game that you're probably still gonna play anyway just cause it gets delayed for a couple weeks? What's the idea here? Especially if you preordered it... that probably means you were quite sure you're gonna play it.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Talrath View Post
    I understand people who would want a refund of their pre order since blizz notified everybody on a short notice. two weeks!!! If they had said 2 months earlier THEN the backlash wouldnt be that much but to think that a big company delays a big game just 2 weeks before it comes out is just unprofessional.
    Three and a half weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    It's nice that they are offering refunds but I don't see many people taking it and quitting the game because of the delay. Coulda done a free month sub for everyone.
    Let’s say there’s 2m people subscribed to wow right now... free sub for everyone would lose $30m in revenue for the month.. Throw away 30M AND delay the game? No way.

Hey everyone. I'm not in the mood for a pizza, but just thought I'd let you all know that you can order a pizza from Pizza Hut if you're in the mood...
    SorryNotSorry

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzix View Post
    Hey everyone. I'm not in the mood for a pizza, but just thought I'd let you all know that you can order a pizza from Pizza Hut if you're in the mood...
    Dude I was already hungry, what are you doing?!

I bought the epic edition like a week ago, but as soon as i pushed the button, I regretted it. I was like "oh well, whatever".
    But now that its delayed, I asked for a refund: It came with a month of gameplay and I didnt want to waste it.

I will buy the game again, but the cheapest version.

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    If only it was 0.0000000001% and not up to 30-40% damage done or 50-60% difference between specs overall
    anyone who thinks this delay will make them change design decisions they made ages ago they are going to be dissapointed.

this extra month and a half will let them fix issues, refine the endgame and work on classes some more.

they arent going to change covenant choice. especially not in the time they have.