Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pkusa View Post
    What even is this thread?
    PSA, literally third word in post.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

15+ Year Old Account
    I think they should have given a beta invite for everyone that has pre-ordered. I too got the sorry for the delay mail and a refund offer, but no invite still for beta.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone that purchased an edition with game time actually had a refund yet? Annoyed with this sleazy business.

Quote Originally Posted by Denso View Post
    Has anyone that purchased an edition with game time actually had a refund yet? Annoyed with this sleazy business.
    Yes. Ive got a reply that my epic will be refunded.

EDIT:
    I already started to use the gametime too. My icon went from 24days to 19hours.
    Last edited by Aulla; 2020-10-02 at 10:03 PM. Reason: adding more

I'm glad they're delaying it. The fact they waited until October to announce it is hilarious though. RIP to all the people who took vacation days

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    anyone who thinks this delay will make them change design decisions they made ages ago they are going to be dissapointed.

this extra month and a half will let them fix issues, refine the endgame and work on classes some more.

they arent going to change covenant choice. especially not in the time they have.
    They have already nerfed them with extreme measures lol. The delay is balancing, they have painted themselves into a corner.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    That's not a "We're sorry". That's a "We need testers" invite.

Get in there and start testing shit so we can help them fix this disaster.
    Getting in there, sir!
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

LMAO refund? Anyone who even preordered the game is playing it guaranteed, y’all refunding because you’re mad about it being delayed need to chill out.
    change can't wait.

What happens if you refund but have already used your character boost? Can you refund and rebuy the expansion and get another boost?

Quote Originally Posted by MatPandaZ View Post
    Does that not suggest they may push past a 2020 release and into 2021?
    If it was just going to be a few weeks, I don't see them offering a refund. This tells me that it's possibly going to be 2021
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzin View Post
    If you truly think its going to be that bad, then don't play. A lot of other games out there.
    Nah, think I'll get in there and test and see if I can improve the game.

But you go ahead and do you, chief. I don't see a point in arguing with someone who actually thinks this is a "Couple week" delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning- View Post
    I just asked for a refund and they said no.

- - - Updated - - -

They said no to me.
    Same answer. I was told no refund because of the boost. I was going to refund then buy SL maybe when it was on sale for 50% off or if they manage to fix the game. So if you used the boost , no Refund. Not my fault Blizzard can no longer put out a quality product, but I will never buy a blizzard it activision product again.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    Nah, think I'll get in there and test and see if I can improve the game.

But you go ahead and do you, chief. I don't see a point in arguing with someone who actually thinks this is a "Couple week" delay.
    I always try to be an optimist. Life is more fun that way.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    @KrimzinOG

warcraft shadowlands expac actually is not delayed. in game shop has always said....shadowlands expansion available on or before december 31 2020

the only way it would truly be delayed if it comes out after that date.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    More important question - why after 15 years has no-one made a game as good as WoW?
    They did, it's called Final Fantasy XIV.

Quote Originally Posted by Teh White Mamba View Post
    They did, it's called Final Fantasy XIV.
    So what sorts of non group activities are there at MAX level in FF ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pinkz View Post
    the only way it would truly be delayed if it comes out after that date.
    And yet Blizzard is letting people get refunds because of the delay ... not because they had to, but because they chose to.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    So what sorts of non group activities are there at MAX level in FF ?

- - - Updated - - -

And yet Blizzard is letting people get refunds because of the delay ... not because they had to, but because they chose to.

FF max level:
    Tons of mini games in golden saucer
    Side story lines that are actual story lines
    Blu mage stuff
    Deep dungeon solo achievements
    Housing!!!!
    Crafting system that is an actual system
    Chocobo racing
    Triple triad
    Monster rearing with a table top battle tournament
    Glamour runs
    Doing older relic weapon stuff
    Special delivery quests
    New game plus if you want

Quote Originally Posted by rhrrngt View Post
    FF max level:
    Cool - now all you need is group finders and PvP and you are as good as (but not better than) WoW.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Well, you already ahve people in here saying they are getting a refund. And trust me there are people in other places also getting a refund.
    Well I understand that people got upset over the date change since many of them booked vacations for it etc, but did the people who got a refund decide they don't want to play the game at all because of the delay? Or is it just an act of frustration/disappointment and they're gonna end up buying it again 2-3 days before release?

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    but did the people who got a refund decide they don't want to play the game at all because of the delay?
    People who took time off to play the expansion, who now won't have time off when the expansion comes out - they may decide to cancel the preorder and then buy it later when they can get some time off.

For me - the momentum I get from 4 weeks of leave time to get my toons going is the ONLY way I get to participate at all in the group content for the remainder of the expansion.

If I couldn't change my leave - it would kill Shadowlands entirely for its entire duration.