Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    A. The Mawsworn just popped it, and Anduin had NO prep-time to stop them.
    "Prep time"? lol

Isn't he infused with the Light or something? He didn't do anything.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

15+ Year Old Account
    Lack of content?
    Are the new leveling zones not ready?
    That and new customization options is all I care about until Shadowlands launches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Lack of content?
    Are the new leveling zones not ready?
    That and new customization options is all I care about until Shadowlands launches.
    The Exile's Reach is there but the Scourge event isn't available yet.

Why do I want to level?
    I don't either persay but....as per usual, people wanna level, and any newcomers coming back for now.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    "Prep time"? lol

Isn't he infused with the Light or something? He didn't do anything.
    We already know that the light can't always do much if it comes to Maw powers, apart from one instance (Tirion at the Frozen Throne). Plus Anduin can only use the light when the light lets him, it refused to help him before. And even with light he's not more powerful than the Lich King, which is what you'd need to be able to stand against the Jailer's forces.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I thought cinematics were like.. movie quality content like Old Soldier.
    We've had these type of cinematics in game for years now.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    We already know that the light can't always do much if it comes to Maw powers, apart from one instance (Tirion at the Frozen Throne). Plus Anduin can only use the light when the light lets him, it refused to help him before. And even with light he's not more powerful than the Lich King, which is what you'd need to be able to stand against the Jailer's forces.
    I don't think its a case of the Light not letting him, he was just caught off guard and well those chains aren't just physical same chains that Sylvie used on Bolvar. I gather the second round against the Mawsworn won't be so easy.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Could anyone remind me what new content was released in previous pre-patches? Like how many of them had the event from start.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised they made the fire kitty form available to everyone.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Could anyone remind me what new content was released in previous pre-patches? Like how many of them had the event from start.
    From what WoWhead claimed the only expansion to launch with the event starting immediately was BfA. All the other expansions have had at least a week of only system changes to iron out bugs and let players get used to how their class plays.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It's kinda dumb. I get they wanted to make it available in the barbershop now that they had integrated the forms into it, but they already had the perfect item to use as a flag with the rare toy from Fandral, no idea why they went with the flamescythe as a transmog for flag.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I'm surprised, but super happy about it! I've set myself up as a perma fire kitty until I get sick of seeing everyone else in that same form and opt to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    From what WoWhead claimed the only expansion to launch with the event starting immediately was BfA. All the other expansions have had at least a week of only system changes to iron out bugs and let players get used to how their class plays.
    If that's the case then I can't understand any of the posts I see on reddit and main forums complaining about not having anything new to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Castia View Post
    Entitled because I’m not enjoying a pre patch? Jesus you need to chill the fuck out.

Anger issues?
    No, entitled because you just want moremoremore and don't even have an ounce of patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    If that's the case then I can't understand any of the posts I see on reddit and main forums complaining about not having anything new to do.
    Players would complain if the unique mount they got was not the correct color. I wouldnt think too hard about why we hear players complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Players would complain if the unique mount they got was not the correct color. I wouldnt think too hard about why we hear players complain.
    This is sadly a valid point I tend to forget :/

Okay, so... Is it just me or does the relative nerf to our power seem pretty harsh? I've played a bit on my Arcane Mage and everything in the open world deals a lot more damage and takes quite a bit longer to kill. Reaping Flames essence especially feels significantly weaker. And no, it's not Corruption, my Mage alt barely had any equipped.

My major point of comparison are faction assaults elites that I was able to comfortably solo yesterday and today I found it rather difficult.

Not complaining, just asking about your experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Castia View Post
    Which is crazy. The biggest patch in a year and a selling point for Shadowlands and there’s nothing outside of levelling alts.

Should have started a quest chain or something to get the ball rolling, first time I’ve ever logged off on pre patch day after an hour because after re-specking there was nothing left to do.
    Why?

We've had prepatch without the event starting on the day of prepatch. This isn't anything new.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curently in a 103582 minutes Bnet launcher queue....

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    Okay, so... Is it just me or does the relative nerf to our power seem pretty harsh? I've played a bit on my Arcane Mage and everything in the open world deals a lot more damage and takes quite a bit longer to kill. Reaping Flames essence especially feels significantly weaker. And no, it's not Corruption, my Mage alt barely had any equipped.

My major point of comparison are faction assaults elites that I was able to comfortably solo yesterday and today I found it rather difficult.

Yeah, things feel weird. I'm sure it's just a tuning issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post

I expected as much, the issue is most of 8.3's content had corruption related stuff in it and Nyalotha as well so...yeah we're going to feel not as strong. Honestly I partially hope a small Nyalotha nerf.

Warrior-Magi

I would have to assume the tuning is so bad because it has to take several factors into account. The lack of corruptions, the number squish, level squish which I am sure affects something or other, the ilvl squish which likely affects the scaling in overworld content. General numbers balancing designed to make sense at level 60 endgame rather than now.

Some classes are seemingly really strong though. Fury warrior I have been told wrecks shit like nothing else.