7+ Year Old Account
    How is the gold farming in old raids/dungeons going? its fucked up? cause i miss doing 4-5k in skyreach, it was like therapy.

now that wow subscription went up in my country its too salty to not pay with gold;

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    For any of you with the black texture bug, Blizz confirmed it's a bug and working on a fix!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...on-bronzebeard
    Great news! I was worried my old PC was in the minority, turns out a lot of people with older AMD phenom had the same issue

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    It's not just a light. It's like an explosion. Like the priest halo skill but way faster.
    It's the heirloom set bonus, pretty annoying sometimes but it's kinda cool

OT :
    Last edited by Valysar; 2020-10-15 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyTides View Post
    Great news! I was worried my old PC was in the minority, turns out a lot of people with older AMD phenom had the same issue
    I'm seeing it to, doesn't really affect much of importance though. It's just a visual issue.

Besides, my CPU is 8 years and counting now. Planning to retire it end of the year anyway.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    How is the gold farming in old raids/dungeons going? its fucked up? cause i miss doing 4-5k in skyreach, it was like therapy.

now that wow subscription went up in my country its too salty to not pay with gold;
    I haven't tried them yet on live, but on the Beta/PTR the rewards have been reduced for a long time, weeks at least.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Has anyone been levelling around other people? There's a new levelling up effect but it's only on other players? It's like a wave of light that surrounds them but it happens very fast.

Bit weird that you can only see it on other players though. Like, what's the point? Unless it's a bug ofc.
    It's the heirloom 5 item set bonus.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'm seeing it to, doesn't really affect much of importance though. It's just a visual issue.

Besides, my CPU is 8 years and counting now. Planning to retire it end of the year anyway.
    Its been fixed on the PTR now so we can expect a fix on live soon.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Doesn't mean much when your capturers are tough fuckers from a realm you don't even know about.
    He didn't even tried. He slowly raised his sword and then "ooops, too late". For the character that he is made to be, he's utterly useless and a weakling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    Okay, so... Is it just me or does the relative nerf to our power seem pretty harsh? I've played a bit on my Arcane Mage and everything in the open world deals a lot more damage and takes quite a bit longer to kill. Reaping Flames essence especially feels significantly weaker. And no, it's not Corruption, my Mage alt barely had any equipped.

My major point of comparison are faction assaults elites that I was able to comfortably solo yesterday and today I found it rather difficult.

Not complaining, just asking about your experience.
    I don't know, I tried to level my 45 arcane mage in WoD. Everything is so easy that I just used Arcane Missiles and no spells besides that and had zero problems doing quests and those map events. It's hilarious how easy it is.

Don't know about max level, but something might be seriously screwed due to scaling issues.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    I haven't tried them yet on live, but on the Beta/PTR the rewards have been reduced for a long time, weeks at least.
    i had hope they could go easy on live a bit

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems we can't skip the Tol Dagor scenario anymore before Kul Tiras

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    This sounds like it would be a bug, maybe try reporting it just in case.
    If not though I guess it isnt that big a loss, with levelling streamlined having to do that one scenario likely doesnt cost you much in the grand scheme of things, and the current players who still have alts and both want to level them in BfA AND skip the intro likely isnt that big of an overlap.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I wonder why the front page didn't post the Exile Reach cinematic(s). They're pretty short but nice.

Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Well my hype just got a tiny boost. Got the collectors edition today, and while the mousepad was the same bargain bin stuff I had come to expect the artbook was still great, not to mention the pins being surprisingly high quality was a nice bonus, I was absolutely certain they would just be cheap, stamped out and printed pins, so them having some weight to them and generally feeling like something that has value is nice.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Must be a bug then then cause I definitely skipped it when I was levelling my Mechagnome alt yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Well my hype just got a tiny boost. Got the collectors edition today, and while the mousepad was the same bargain bin stuff I had come to expect the artbook was still great, not to mention the pins being surprisingly high quality was a nice bonus, I was absolutely certain they would just be cheap, stamped out and printed pins, so them having some weight to them and generally feeling like something that has value is nice.
    Got mine as well. It's still strange to have no DvDs inside, feels kind of empty without that music disc.

I guess we won't see a beta build this week?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I guess we won't see a beta build this week?
    i mean has there ever been a new build on a friday?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's Thursday in the US.. and we have had Thursday builds before.

Could go either way, being prepatch week.

Edit: There's no realms available for the beta right now, so might actually be down for a build.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    This sounds like it would be a bug, maybe try reporting it just in case.
    If not though I guess it isnt that big a loss, with levelling streamlined having to do that one scenario likely doesnt cost you much in the grand scheme of things, and the current players who still have alts and both want to level them in BfA AND skip the intro likely isnt that big of an overlap.
    You can't skip the Legion Broken Shore thing either, I note, and it is a pretty annoying nearly-no-XP waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Dunno here it's thursday evening and usually a build would have happened throughtout the day.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.