Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I will cut a check to whatever media calls the race during the press conference.

DO IT YOU COWARDS.
    If I did it on a twitch stream what kind of check would you give?
    Like one of those big novelty ones, I'd like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    First, GA up tp 7k+, which is nice!

Second, Trumps twitter, my god its amazing! That should have been happening for four years.
    Not enough are blocked...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Rommon64 View Post
    The count, yes. Not trying to be a jerk, but we need to be careful with words if and when the usual suspects show up.
    Sorry yes I meant count lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    lmao.

Incoming conspiracy theories and twitter “proof”

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Not enough are blocked...
    True, but you take what you can get at this point I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Waiting. Hoping this drags out long enough that the state congress critters can go "We'd love to recount all the ballots, but there isn't enough time. So we'll give PA to Trump." I believe Breccia dear pointed this out in the last...you fuckers...I go to work, come home to 60 more pages...100 or so pages.
    ya, Ive just been skipping to the most recent 5 pages when I get on, and only go back if the quote chain suggested something insightful

there is just no other way to keep up
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    He's bound to sabotage the inauguration some how, if he shows up at all.
    He will have a secret service detail for the rest of his life. Impossible for him to show up unexpectedly. They would know and keep him away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    I am not Jesus nor do I have Alzheimers.
    but are you forsaken?
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Incoming conspiracy theories and twitter “proof”
    Exactly. His campaign directly and I directly have lost every case so far due to hearsay and lack of evidence. His lawyers got bitch slapped in Detroit when they tried to argue that they heard something from someone else was evidence and not hearsay.

10+ Year Old Account
    ABC reported that it's now official, Ossoff and Perdue are going against each other in a Trial by Combat, I mean, run off election, on Jan 5th.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1325097259101466625
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    He will have a secret service detail for the rest of his life. Impossible for him to show up unexpectedly. They would know and keep him away.
    Outgoing Presidents attend the inauguration of the incoming President. First row.

It is supposed to symbolize the passing of authority and the continuity of the Presidency.

What would surprise me more than anything would be Trump attending. He lacks the poise, grace and maturity to do so, or the understanding of why he should be there.

Unlike Obama, the who was targeted by Trump with 8 years worth of racist attacks and conspiracy theories.

Obama was there for the country and the office. Not the man.

But these are concepts that are far beyond Trump's comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    4) Or, as @Doctor Amadeus Amadeus, Amadeus Amadeus Amadeus, Amadeus Amadeus Amadeus, oh oh oh Amadeus said, he gets impeached for basically the same reason. McConnell would be more likely to do this than Trump's cabinet, but barring massive violence or blatant theft he'd still be highly reluctant to do so. It would be admission of massive failure, even though he personally is safe for six years, his friends aren't.
    How and why is he safe for 6 years, specifically?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    ABC reported that it's now official, Ossoff and Perdue are going against each other in a Trial by Combat, I mean, run off election, on Jan 5th.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1325097259101466625
    Politics would be so much more interesting if that was (still) an option.

Exactly. His campaign directly and I directly have lost every case so far due to hearsay and lack of evidence. His lawyers got bitch slapped in Detroit when they tried to argue that they heard something from someone else was evidence and not hearsay.
    What's scary is that the democrats dragged all 3 of Trump's scotus appointments through the mud. And then Biden threatened to destroy their careers by packing the court. Now Biden may have to grovel at their feet to get the white house. The scotus may ultimately decide Biden is just too dangerous to be allowed to have the Presidency if they can just award these states to Trump and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Outgoing Presidents attend the inauguration of the incoming President. First row.

It is supposed to symbolize the passing of authority and the continuity of the Presidency.

What would surprise me more than anything would be Trump attending. He lacks the poise, grace and maturity to do so, or the understanding of why he should be there.

Unlike Obama, the who was targeted by Trump with 8 years worth of racist attacks and conspiracy theories.

Obama was there for the country and the office. Not the man.

But these are concepts that are far beyond Trump's comprehension.
    One of the most amazing, tone deaf things I keep hearing on the networks is trump should be proud the republican party did well. Donald Trump does not give a fuck about the party, or anything else for that matter. There is zero chance he handles any of this with grace and we know hes going to burn as much of it down as he can on the way out.

Why for the rest of his life? What would that do?

How and why is he safe for 6 years, specifically?
    He won reelection. Senators serve 6 year terms.

Last edited by szechuan; 2020-11-07 at 03:42 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Why for the rest of his life? What would that do?
    Ex-Presidents have a Secret Service detail for the rest of their lives. It's standard.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    No they won't, not by a longshot:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...iden-6247.html - National Polling. Shows Biden on average winning the popular vote by 7%. He won by over 2%. That is well outside the bounds of ANY MoE, and there's a lot of polls there showing Biden ahead by 10 points, that's just nonsense.

In 2016 the polls were indeed in the MoE and the average of polling was only off by 1% in terms how Hillary would win the popular vote.

As for state polls? They were wrong on average by 7 points in Ohio, 6 points in Wisconsin and Iowa, and in many other states and the picture would look worse if it weren't for pollsters like Trafalgar who were FAR closer ( though wrong in a number of states ) then say NY Times.

America should feel humiliated by this, very few countries have such bad polling and most of those are flawed third world countries!
    The angry protesters converging on vote counting centers, and vote counters afraid for their lives are also things that are associated with flawed third world countries. Threats of violence erupting is also not helping. And people around the world ARE noticing.

This is a bad time for the US. I hope that EU is strong enough to rise up and replace a lot of the power that the US loses as it falls.