I Love the Shadowlands pre-patch event

I love being able to kill all of the world bosses, getting double drops of their limited time loot, get the bag because both sides can be all over a boss the instant it spawns when you group, war mode or not! I mean what brilliance. This was a good idea! If this pre-patch event is any indication of how Shadowlands will turn out then i'm sure this will truly be a great time for World of Warcraft!

Really, it has been great so far

1/10 for effort. You randomly capitalized the word 'love' and used the word 'patch' instead of 'launch.'

You do get the one point for being brave enough to have a positive opinion about WoW on this forum, even if it is mostly sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    1/10 for effort. You randomly capitalized the word 'love' and used the word 'patch' instead of 'launch.'

You do get the one point for being brave enough to have a positive opinion about WoW on this forum, even if it is mostly sarcastic.
    No sarcasm there. All kidding aside I genuinely have enjoyed the prepatch so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    No sarcasm there. All kidding aside I genuinely have enjoyed the prepatch so far.
    It is very hard to tell if you're being serious or not, but if you enjoy waiting 20 minutes between 30 second kills of "bosses" then more power to you.

The event will be a lot more fun next week when we can turn into zombies and swarm cities.

I love being able to kill all of the world bosses, getting double drops of their limited time loot, get the bag because both sides can be all over a boss the instant it spawns when you group, war mode or not! I mean what brilliance. This was a good idea! If this pre-patch event is any indication of how Shadowlands will turn out then i'm sure this will truly be a great time for World of Warcraft!

Really, it has been great so far
    Such an original effort.

Thanks!

*sigh*

No trolling..... This is the most lame one well maybe second that we have had and it only pales in comparison to what the TBC to Wrath was.

A couple daily quests and go kill a rare... Wait 18 min.... Go kill a rare ... Then wait 18 min...

It's the most time sink unfun $* for what it is. And gear catch-up for anyone wondering 5 turn insfrom the rare currency of 125 of that item gets one armor item. The rares don't drop set amount so if your unlucky close to 2 hours for one item and maybe 30 min of that you actually get to play.... One item
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

7+ Year Old Account
    Finding it to be, about, as enjoyable as a good game of solitaire.

Don't pay attention to these clowns. Their lives thrive on being pessimistic and cynical. I love the prepatch so far. The Nathanos fight is pretty fun watching the AFKers get launched off the roof or random poison clouds pop up in the sky. The rare spawns cycling nonstop and being eligible for loot all day has been great, and the general chat has been more lively than it's been in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by LolFrank View Post
    Don't pay attention to these clowns. Their lives thrive on being pessimistic and cynical. I love the prepatch so far. The Nathanos fight is pretty fun watching the AFKers get launched off the roof or random poison clouds pop up in the sky. The rare spawns cycling nonstop and being eligible for loot all day has been great, and the general chat has been more lively than it's been in a while.
    You mean general chat in a zone that's how many years old now that's currently being used for an event is more lively? The logic...
    Ping
    Cords
    What's next
    Where's the next one
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Ads are getting smarter

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    You mean general chat in a zone that's how many years old now that's currently being used for an event is more lively? The logic...
    Ping
    Cords
    What's next
    Where's the next one
    You're reaching guy. Tichondrius isn't like that at all lol. It's definitely server-based. The entirety of the first statement should also just be deleted lol. Regardless of where the event is to take place, the chat has been more lively than just sitting in Trade seeing non-stop politics. It's exhausting, whereas, something relevant to the game is being talked about or game-related discussion is actually happening.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusken View Post
    It is very hard to tell if you're being serious or not, but if you enjoy waiting 20 minutes between 30 second kills of "bosses" then more power to you.

The event will be a lot more fun next week when we can turn into zombies and swarm cities.
    Suuper fun

Woah, you guys are insanely sour...wtf.

I also like the prepatch alot! Its funny getting random items, lvling abit, logging back to kilo Boss, go on and on. I think is fine!

Stop being pessimistic pieces of @#€&..unbelievable

Good for you!

I did the dailies / rares on my main and got the pet, and did the new worldboss on all my alts and went back to levelling alts.

Really underwhelming for me, but I dont mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedny22 View Post
    Woah, you guys are insanely sour...wtf.

I also like the prepatch alot! Its funny getting random items, lvling abit, logging back to kilo Boss, go on and on. I think is fine!

Stop being pessimistic pieces of @#€&..unbelievable
    Mr. Kotick? Is that you?

Glad you're having fun OP. I'd enjoy it a lot more if Blizzard could be bothered to add Zidormi so I could do my Argent Tournament dailies as well.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Finding it to be, about, as enjoyable as a good game of solitaire.
    Thats disrepectful to solitaire

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a stock Blizz prepatch, next week there will be invasions too.

IMO, it would have been awesome if they'd let us do Maw intro next week, including initial landing in Oribos. But whatever.