10+ Year Old Account
    I'd give my left nut for the Kor'kron Juggernaut, Siege of Orgrimmar is the most painful instance farm in the game. I just came back after being gone from the game for 5 years and I'm way behind in mount collecting.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

The removed ZG raptor was on the BMAH last night before I went to bed at a 30k bid with 2-12 hours remaining. I already have it but was super curious how much it would go for. When I woke there was no auctions on the BMAH.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    I thought the selfie camera automatically does a screenshot when used?
    It does, but my screenshot doesn't have Fabious in the background or show him going into my bags.

I jokingly said I bet the Blue Proto drops while killing the skadi rare in icecrown and then it dropped... Already owned it and was not expecting it to be an actual droppable item.
    Wish the rarity mod took a screenshot because the guild reactions to my prediction were pretty funny.

Sadly no screenshot as I was totally stunned when I saw it, but got a G.M.O.D. off Jaina lfr yesterday.
    Super happy, was the only mount I wanted from this xpac as far as its looks. Kinda funny I got it on the last day of BFA.

Groin spikes ftw! Alliance mount with Gallywix emblazoned on the shield? heh must have.
    Last edited by slime; 2020-11-24 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    I jokingly said I bet the Blue Proto drops while killing the skadi rare in icecrown and then it dropped... Already owned it and was not expecting it to be an actual droppable item.
    Wish the rarity mod took a screenshot because the guild reactions to my prediction were pretty funny.
    Reminds me how I got the blue proto back in WotLK.
    Was doing Hc UP on a daily basis and this one time I joined a group halfway through, just before thee boss that drops it. And I jokingly said something like "Thanks for being here, to witness me getting the Blue Proto". They didn't think it was funny, until we beat the boss, it drops and I win the roll :P
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

"Rare" for now

2 days after Shadowlands launch the long hunt finally over, after 3500+ attempt farming with 45 chars / week, IT DROPPED!

Blue drake is a lie. I've got like 30 azure drakes in a row.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

jokingly put recording on and it actually dropped after 36 tries

Wild Glimmerfur Prowler - love the animations on this mount!

Endmire Flyer

And another one... Hulking Deathroc

Last edited by lunarshaper; 2020-11-30 at 01:56 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

5th Theater of Pain elite dropped my first Shadowlands rare

Quote Originally Posted by Rautx View Post

5th Theater of Pain elite dropped my first Shadowlands rare
    Congratz! Where does it drop - the elites in the world outside, or the elites in the dungeon?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    Congratz! Where does it drop - the elites in the world outside, or the elites in the dungeon?
    Elites in the world, 4 per day, one spawning at a time, inside the arena right next to FP. There should be groups up for it too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Summoned the Ascended Council again and the unicorn dropped - so glad I'm done with that event!

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Summoned the Ascended Council again and the unicorn dropped - so glad I'm done with that event!

Hi I believe that was the group I formed.

2 mounts dropped in that raid

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Hi I believe that was the group I formed.

2 mounts dropped in that raid
    Quite possible - I was super shocked and just stand there afk for a few minutes haha.

Also forgot to upload my this good boy - got the egg during leveling, and was originally annoyed 'cause I thought it was for the ugly necrorays :X

Also a special note to one of the best Shadowlands Mounts - even if he's an easy one. Got mine on day one after leveling:

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Predatory Plagueroc dropped this morning, no screenie srry.

7+ Year Old Account
    Made the permanent anima conductor connection to Harika today and got the mount ^.^

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got this from the daily rare mob from necrolords